The gift and the spoiled children.

Started by RoyRoger05, 08-11-2011

RoyRoger05

Listen up, we have just been given an amazing gift, our map that was old, broken and worn out is ALREADY being abused by new players who think just because it's Terraria they can do whatever the fuck they feel like doing. NEWS FLASH, YOU CAN'T! We asked kindly NOT TO BUILD HOUSES UNTIL WE FINISHED THE DAMN EVENT, and what do you do? YOU BUILD HOUSES. We ask you not to kill Skeletron, what do you do? YOU KILL HIM. Now, I might get banned for this but I frankly don't care anymore, all new houses that are currently on the server will be torn down and you will ONLY be allowed to rebuild until the event is finished, if you start building again, you WILL get a strike.  For new players who think this is unfair, you know what? Deal with it. We had thee most shit-tastic cluster fuck of a server, people complained about how totally chaotic it was, which is why we decided to reset the server.  I hope this lecture is enough to convince you, if not, flame and troll away.

Khyris

Flip it's a good thing i was driven away from trying to build anything last night.
Iseyu Characters: Alicia Saphoe

ElInventor

¿You know what? ¡Much better! Now, when the map back to be "buildable", my restaurant-potion shop will be bigger, better and safer. ¡I'll be waiting! :D ♪Time after time♪

Velspera

I wholeheartedly agree with this since I was the one that asked in the first place that no one build.
:D OMG HI.

Caphori Characters: Vaillaro and Ilanna

Safianna

Glad I didn't do anything but run around and kill zombies and slimes. Then again, wouldn't make sense for me to build anyway since my character is not there yet. Now that I've scouted the land, though, I am anxiously awaiting Saturday (especially since it seems likely that I can make it now!).

ElInventor

Good idea. I´m going to take my overpowered character to explore the map and decide where to build my shop. Like a biologyst, I´ll build microhabitats to obtain animals and plants without moving (microdeserts, microoceans, microcorruptions...).

Dungeon_Lord

Still hope no one auto builds big or glamorous houses in the beginning because if they do I for sure will be the most pissy ooc person on Caphori. (Glamorous houses are ok as long as they aren't built huge and super fast) Seriously I won't grief anyone, but I may hate you. Scratch that. I will hate you very very much.

-Posted by "Don't be a dumbass builder"
Help for hire! Seriously ask me for help, I need things to do.