Thanksgiving event Y/N?

Started by Syndraell, 23-11-2011

Syndraell

Was kinda expecting something for thanksgiving. Man, i've played too much runescape over the years.

and now i might wanna go play again.

I'm just waiting to mess up your day. Honest.

Dungeon_Lord

I didn't even think of a Thanksgiving event. Ok. I will set something up in my guild house for it if. You James can tell me the original origin of Thanksgiving and I swear if you say "Pilgrims and Natives" I will shove a metaforic spoon up your ass.
Help for hire! Seriously ask me for help, I need things to do.

Syndraell

Quote from: Dungeon_Lord on 24-11-2011
I didn't even think of a Thanksgiving event. Ok. I will set something up in my guild house for it if. You James can tell me the original origin of Thanksgiving and I swear if you say "Pilgrims and Natives" I will shove a metaforic spoon up your ass.

Metaphoric?

anyways, it wasn't pilgrims and indians, but both parties were present at the first thanksgiving.

It was a celebration to "Give Thanks" to god for guiding the pilgrims to the New World.

I'm just waiting to mess up your day. Honest.

Dungeon_Lord

That is what is taught in schools, but actually the idea maybe not what we consider thanksgiving, but the idea for the meal came from a meeting before Lincoln won the civil war where they "Gave Thanks" for what the had and ate a great meal before the final battle.
Help for hire! Seriously ask me for help, I need things to do.