Slight Problem

Started by LimitedIllusion, 29-10-2012

LimitedIllusion

So finally got on and have been enjoying myself, the one issue I've come across is that everything is "spawn protected". I've gotten someone to remove this once, but it seems I play a bit later then most people and haven't even been able to finish a house because of it.

What would solve this problem of mine?

INA7HAN

I'm usually on the forum in GMT time so message me if you need the anti build being turned off.

SRP: Nicolai 'Thunder' Lagunov - Loner - Alive

ThY

Quote from: INA7HAN on 02-11-2012
I'm usually on the forum in GMT time so message me if you need the anti build being turned off.
Likewise

darkshinyprincess2

Abby Stone is Wet

Knife_cz

Quote from: darkshinyprincess2 on 02-11-2012
Just for curiosity, ¿is there a potion shop in the map?
In English you do not write 'backward question mark' at the start of question like in Spanish.
Just a pro-tip lel.

darkshinyprincess2

Abby Stone is Wet
Don't edit my posts! No more ERP, as server rules dictate. Abby's Garden will only sell cheap potions.

James Almasy has been removed of all forum capabilities for 3 days as a result of this.

Bl★ck Star

Abby Stone is Wet
Don't edit my posts! No more ERP, as server rules dictate. Abby's Garden will only sell cheap potions.

and bodies

CAMaera

Quote from: Bl★ck Star on 02-11-2012
Abby Stone is Wet

and bodies

Oh, Black Star. Stop.

ThY

Quote from: Ragolution on 02-11-2012
Quote from: ThY on 02-11-2012
Quote from: INA7HAN on 02-11-2012
Likewise

ThY, talk to me on steam please.
Talked to you on steam.