server password app

Started by pugdug808, 12-01-2012

pugdug808

Real Name: alex[/size]Roleplay Name: snapykillAge: 14Players you already know on the on the server: nonePrevious roleplay experience: garrysmod and minecraftWhat servers you play on: obsm minecraft and byb rolseplay #5 server on gmodDo you play on Aceon (Our Minecraft Server)? If so state your name: i dontWhy would you like to join our server: becaue i need to find a good terraria rp serverDo you agree to the set rules above\Rules Thread: yesA creepy old man approaches you on the street and tries to sell you an enchanted scroll.  What is your reaction?(RP It.): how much is the scroll? if cheap i will buy it

Redbark

Dude post it IN.the post. Now delete this before Blair does he will immediately deny it. Post it in the thread

Dungeon_Lord

Help for hire! Seriously ask me for help, I need things to do.

Ragolution

good job

Aproofed

Dungeon_Lord

How do you remove topics you start anyhow? I can't seem to find how to and please don't be an ass if its obvious... I'm a very tired human...

jaik

Quote from: Dungeon_Lord on 13-01-2012
How do you remove topics you start anyhow? I can't seem to find how to and please don't be an ass if its obvious... I'm a very tired human...

You can't if somebody else posted in it, all you can do is to lock it and ask a mod to move it to the scrapyard.
Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

Dungeon_Lord

I mean if no one else has posted in it...