Safebox Problem :|

Started by Genesis, 17-11-2010

Genesis

Well, I thought I'd post this in 'Item Issues' considering it is technically an issue with my items. This has happened to me twice so far. I'll stash all of my things inside of a safebox, log out, and come back on later. Walk back to the Safebox to get my shit, and bam. Everything is gone. I lost a AK-47, a good 2,500 rubles, and a few other items to this. Help? :\

Bucky

This happened to Ace and I on our Dutiers, as soon as he put his AK-74u into it it went POOF I also lost my spare AKM. I dont know whats up.

whyku

Good luck getting a refund. Do you got and proof or what not that will help

Genesis

Quote from: whyku on 17-11-2010
Good luck getting a refund. Do you got and proof or what not that will help

Wasn't planning on it happening, so I've got no proof :|.

And I don't plan on getting a refund, ya' see, refunds are awfully rare around here. In fact, I believe there is a no-refund policy.

Steven :D

Maybe it was a -fake- safebox.

Paintcheck

This is an interesting problem as I've kept all of my trader income in inventory in the same safe box and never had any problems with it. This is very bad if your shit is just disappearing.

and this post added very little to this thread.

Dug

Quote from: Genesis on 17-11-2010
Well, I thought I'd post this in 'Item Issues' considering it is technically an issue with my items. This has happened to me twice so far. I'll stash all of my things inside of a safebox, log out, and come back on later. Walk back to the Safebox to get my shit, and bam. Everything is gone. I lost a AK-47, a good 2,500 rubles, and a few other items to this. Help? :\

Same happened to my merc.

Blake.H

Which safebox did you use? The exact location. We'll have it replaced as it Might Be broken. Anyway sorry for the inconvenience.

ref_DevCon.smd: david star is the only heir of the ecologist throne
ref_DevCon.smd: house of blake
"Any of you fucking pricks move, and I'll execute every motherfucking last one of ya!"

Dug

Quote from: Longlostblake on 18-11-2010
Which safebox did you use? The exact location. We'll have it replaced as it Might Be broken. Anyway sorry for the inconvenience.

I used the Duty safebox.

ThY

I did see two saveboxes in the warehouse yesturday. Maybe theres some fakes involved?

Ace of Hearts

Seems to me that false safeboxes are the most likely cause of this. Just watch where you put the items, even the false safeboxes say "Safebox: It can temporarily store items" as opposed to "It can permenantly store items" on the real ones.

I also saw the double safeboxes in the Warehouse, didn't stop to check if one was fake though.

Genesis

It was the Warehouse safebox. The one right next to the firepit. And it's not just this safebox. It did the same with the one in the DUTY arena.

Edit: It definitely was not fake, I can guarantee that. I believe it might be a glitch with the Experienced Mercenary flags, maybe.

Blake.H

I'll see to it that they are all replaced in hope that it will fix it. Locked.

ref_DevCon.smd: david star is the only heir of the ecologist throne
ref_DevCon.smd: house of blake
"Any of you fucking pricks move, and I'll execute every motherfucking last one of ya!"

Tom

"Fake Safeboxes" are non-exsistant.
Quote from: TheAndyShandy on 05-12-2013
Oh boy.
Strap yourselves in, it's time for the great 'obligatory' SRP resurrection of 2013/14/15/16/22