Role Play Projects you are interested in.

Started by Tom, 24-11-2010

Tom

This thread is to find out what you the player base want to see more work put into as far as development.

Post opinions/reasons.

OR

Stalker Role Play

Stalker Role play is what this community is based off of, Its been our thing since 2007! We have been working on perfecting this script to what it is today, We are STILL developing it to be even better then before.

Stalker Role play, as you all know is based around the Game STALKER. A science fiction game based in the Zone of alienation, dubbed "The Zone" by most stalkers, A stalker is someone who illicitly crossed through the various cordons to get to the zone hearing rumors of vast fields of "Artifacts" That are said to be worth a fortune. Mercs, Bandits, Anarchists, Ex-Military, and normal folks reside here struggling to get by. Mutants, Factions, Anomalies, and other Dangerous obstacles, you take the role of a stalker. . . Weather you are a normal Loner, a Fearsome Bandit, a Professional Merc, a Straight Edge Dutier, a Relaxed Freedom Anarchist, Or a Military Trooper trying to ceal the zone, You are SRP.

Fallout Role Play

Fallout, A game that is based around a Fictional senario in which the Chineese Bombed America resaulting in a Nuclear war. Before these events unfolded Vault-Tec in co-laboration with the US government built experimental Vaults in order to test out how to build living spaces for people for possible interstellar travel, however the plan was cut short by the great war and the vaults instead where used for social tests, such as Vault 101 where the experiment was to make the Overseer omnifitent, Or Vault 15 which was to test what would happen if they stuck people with conflicting ideas in a vault. These tests where conducted by The Enclave, a shadow organization which now resides on Raven Rock, The Posiden Oil Rig, and other places. In FORP you will take the role as either a Vault dweller in vault 84, An enclave trooper, a Brotherhood of Steel member, Or a wastelander weather it be a neutral one or a member of the mighty Frankies Republic Army. Enter the world of FORP as a wastelander in Ohio.
Quote from: TheAndyShandy on 05-12-2013
Oh boy.
Strap yourselves in, it's time for the great 'obligatory' SRP resurrection of 2013/14/15/16/22

Sharrock

STALKER seems to be close to it's peak, a few more tweaks and the script would be perfect. Fallout RP has been on the shelve for a while, and should come out.
|HGN-STSA| Doomburger: Kay, bend over under that guillotine.
|HGN-STSA| Doomburger: ...
|HGN-STSA| Doomburger: Wait.
Sharrock: Homo
|HGN-STSA| Doomburger: Fuck.

Tom: Look at the roster
Doomburger: "110th Regiment Blood Company Reaper Squad Roster
Started by Doomburger"
Doomburger: get my name off
Doomburger: I beg you
Doomburger: I may have done some ridiculous things, but come on

whyku

I would have to say stalker tell more bugs are fixed. Other then that Fallout.

Turkey

Both. Slightly more attention on FRP though. SRP is fine.

I would like bloodsuckers to get their armor back.
And Rp_voice to return. I ripped 100 mb of sounds from STALKER. I found some great ones.

Ace of Hearts

I'd like to see the FORP project take priority at this point. Pretty much everything that needs to be done with SRP, is already done. Things like fixing the PKM, Bulldog, and adjusting the Bloodsucker whitelist can be done fairly quickly, and doesn't require an entire development staff to complete. Sure, adding in other mutants like the Snork, Controller, etc is going to take awhile, and will require quite a few people, but let's at least get FORP into a playable alpha stage before we worry about that.

Ravanger

Stalker roleplay since we should finish up on it and add donator flags as well as fix a few more bugs and guns.

Pawx

Fallout Rolplay, SRP is already well developed Enough to Roleplay regularly, where to FORP is not even out or close to it (As everyone keeps saying "It will never come out.")

Killabreu

Fallout. SRP has become dull. Time for a change. Let's get Fallout kicking. Not to mention, Fallout has more information that you can readily work with. We just need to figure how to work with it, which is simple.

SRP Characters:
Callsign "Faust" - Loner.
Callsign "Eastwood" - American trader.
Roger McMillan - Ex-RIRA. Ex-DUTY. Mercenary.

alex4576

Paintcheck

Do you guys know what the "Law of Diminishing Returns" is? It basically says that the closer to maxed out you get something, the harder you have to work for even the smallest improvements. FO has a lot less done than SRP. The things SRP need are tiny fixes (ie sucker armor which is literally editting a text value in the sucker flag saying they spawn with armor) whereas FO needs some real work. SRP is also getting stale. FORP would benefit more from the dev time as it would take the same amount of effort to improve FO greatly as it would to improve STALKER just a little bit.

Although Silver is waiting for Silverlan's project to be released for the Swep models and other stuff to become public so if that is what FO is waiting on then there isn't much he's going to do until that pack gets made public. So more than likely this vote will mean jack shit and SRP will be what continues to get worked on.

Dragon

Im voting for FRP here, as people have mentioned before, the SRP server is almost developed, it just needs afew things more then it could be considered finished, as far as I know.

The idea of FRP was blooming when it was announced, but it's somewhat sad to see that the server has not been fully developed since, maybe we should dedicate the effort to FRP instead.
"Is it just me, or have peoples' hands been growing out of their asses lately?"

Blackflunk

I voted SRP, as I think theres a few bugs that needs to be fixed - Another thing, is that theres already lots of Fallout servers. In my oppinion, you should finish the last few bugs at the SRP server, and then go ahead with the Fallout server.
Ladies, please.

jaik

Quote from: Blackflunk on 25-11-2010
I voted SRP, as I think theres a few bugs that needs to be fixed - Another thing, is that theres already lots of Fallout servers. In my oppinion, you should finish the last few bugs at the SRP server, and then go ahead with the Fallout server.

2 Fallout RPs which are more-less quality
Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

Dug

I support both, so I won't vote. However Paintcheck does have a point. Also you should put in the option to remove vote or change it.

lolKieck

I support FORP. We need a change, also the idea shouldn't be scrapped like Deadfall or things like that.
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

Bl★ck Star

I am interested in Forp or Deadfall (even if it's not an option)

Chrono

SRP fix some bugs, add somethings and add the Rest of the donatoR flags and the suit system and the aRtifacts and etc.

jaik

Quote from: Tom on 24-11-2010

I don't know where do you take this from.
It started in 2008.

Also voted for FORP, we've been waiting 2 years.
Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

Celtic

Quote from: Killabreu on 24-11-2010
Fallout. SRP has become dull. Time for a change. Let's get Fallout kicking.

I haven't played on SRP in months but people seem to be saying its almost maxed out, so why wouldn't you work on Fallout?

Chrono

Well he can start working on forp but first he needs to finish somethings in srp like  fix some bugs, add the artifacts and the suit system and the donator flags

Blake.H

FRP needs the development more.

SRP just needs a few tweaks to the traders system and a few commands blocking. Easy enough if he'd let people help.

ref_DevCon.smd: david star is the only heir of the ecologist throne
ref_DevCon.smd: house of blake
"Any of you fucking pricks move, and I'll execute every motherfucking last one of ya!"

meetdadoom

Fallout roleplay, I am a major fan of the fallout series and seeing a fallout roleplay would make my day.

[flash=500,30]http://www.youtube.com/v/9UousVNJaIM[/flash]

Violet

Fallout roleplay, possibly because its been in development for a while and may give players new RP experiences etc. On the other note SRP is okay in a way and a few minor bugs so Fallout all away! ^^
Four Eyes is nice.

http://tinyurl.com/HGNUKMFMU - Military Faction Simple Medical Guide

Paintcheck

People voting for STALKER make me disappoint.

Chrono

I only want the donator flags in stalker then i want forp