Role Play Projects you are interested in.

Started by Tom, 24-11-2010

Bl★ck Star

Seeing as SRP has just a few bugs left, we should have someone who fixes them so Silver can completely concentrate on scripting for FORP

Quote from: Steven :D on 28-11-2010
We need a new attraction, if we want new people as well. Its like a amusement park, no one will want to go to it if they've been there and done it millions of times. FRP needs to be worked on more than SRP since SRP is near perfect

That's what I also think, We need something new, That's why I am acctualy barely online on SRP, because it got Old, You know everything, You know every person, and no new people are joining (or I atleast don't see them).

And also Exile, if you need help in doing Animations, I would be glad to help you as I found fun in doing them with 3ds max.
So if you could give me rigged models it would be no problem and I would directly start so we see some new stuff around here.

Ps. I hate rigging work :P

Radek

I've had my heart broken to many times, but i still hope for Fallout to come out one day...
Tom About Mili interigation
|HGN-STSR| Tom: "Ill keep an eye out for OMEGA! PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!!"      "Damn right you will!" *Pours vodka on you and lights you on fire*    "IN HELL!"

Locke

Fallout roleplay will just be STALKER with changed flag names and models, nothing will be added for months and then it will die out, and STALKER will take over, again.

Paintcheck

Except it's not. More people played FO over STALKER so the potential for a new playerbase would be high. FO has a more organized atmosphere since its about life after the apocalypse whereas STALKER is more anarchistic.

Knife_cz

Pruneyboy

Stalker could be a good choice as it needs finishing, all the final touches until it's fully playable, then again FRP needs a release.
Get out dolan