Role Play Projects you are interested in.

Started by Tom, 24-11-2010

Nargotah

We already have 2 servers on SRP that are fairly active, but we have almost nothing for FORP, and a lot of members are starting to simply get bored of the STALKER stuff from what i've seen. FORP has a much larger base to work on, with many small groups that are ready made instead of this weeks "THE OUTCASTS" or "THE MUTILATORS" or other corny bullshit.

Tom

For some reason I only want to count the people that acually posted a reason why.
Quote from: TheAndyShandy on 05-12-2013
Oh boy.
Strap yourselves in, it's time for the great 'obligatory' SRP resurrection of 2013/14/15/16/22

Picto Wolf

I say let work be finished on SRP first such as the flags what were there before and one that should be there. After some changes like that FORP should get most attention
To the darkness I bring fire. To the ignorant I bring faith. Those who welcome these gifts may live, but I will visit naught but death and eternal damnation to those who refuse them.

Aresty

SRP misses small updates. We need FORP.

Steel

I'm all for fallout. I'd actually play here again if it was made. As long as the administration moderate it thoroughly. Stalker just became a perversion of the actual game, fallout will be a fresh start for HGN, possibly bringing back older players.

Even if you don't currently agree with it, you'll notice in the future, it's the way forward.

Dragon

Id love it if FRP was fully developed and a roleplaying server, it would attract more new players and bring about a fresh new theme of roleplaying.
SRP has been around for some time and will continue to be around and active, but we just need something different.
"Is it just me, or have peoples' hands been growing out of their asses lately?"

Silver Knight

Well look at that, it's a draw atm.

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

lolKieck

Quote from: Last.Exile on 26-11-2010
Hopefully FORP will win.
We need something fresh don't we ?
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

andrewhatesyou

Quote from: lolKieck on 26-11-2010
Quote from: Last.Exile on 26-11-2010
Hopefully FORP will win.
We need something fresh don't we ?

I'd rather have SRP win, since it still needs more touch up.

STALKER RP
Lt.Ivan Kutz-ALIVE-Military
Vladimir Kutz-ALIVE-Merc
FALLOUT RP
John Serio-ALIVE-Senior Initiate

Paintcheck

Getting FO RP would benefit SRP too. Right now HGN has SRP and that only really appeals to people who like STALKER so they join if they like STALKER and if they don't know much about STALKER they don't join. FO would expand the audience considerably because more people have played FO than STALKER and so more people would be interested in joining, especially since the other FORP servers up right now are pretty bad in terms of RP quality. And then those people will become active on the forums and see SRP and join that too so the player base expands a lot more from FO being launched than SRP does from being perfected.

Plus some of us have been waiting years for FO RP. It would be nice to get FORP STARTED at least instead of working on SRP more. Especially since a lot of people are not happy with SRP right now and a new server would help retain those in the community who find SRP full of fucking retards (aka me and Steel).

Bielecki

You make some good points Paint, I'll vote for FORP.

Spoosh

I vote for Stalker Rp. It is the reason I joined HGN, and the reason I will stay.

Turkey

Quote from: Spoosh on 26-11-2010
I vote for Stalker Rp. It is the reason I joined HGN, and the reason I will stay.

Purple piss. Dont you already have a account?

Maxi96203

FRP. Seeing as stalker RP has more done.
ASSHOLE DESCRIPTION FOR PREMIUM™ HGN™ SUBSCRIBERS™ ONLY

Cutch

Please, for the love of god and all that is holy...

Post a fucking reason if you are going to vote for one or the other.

"Stop living life so that you can do a job with out pay"
-Blake/Last Exile

Bielecki

I guess the people who voted SRP are just sick of seeing HGN moving onto other projects then failing, waste of time I guess.

Paintcheck

HGN has never moved onto another project and had it fail, the projects get abandoned before they even come up.

Bielecki

Dunno, we had the Fallout server up once. People just stopped playing it after a while.

But the script was pretty weak when it was up so if its fully developed maybe it won't die.

Steven :D

We need a new attraction, if we want new people as well. Its like a amusement park, no one will want to go to it if they've been there and done it millions of times. FRP needs to be worked on more than SRP since SRP is near perfect

Silver Knight

Quote from: Paintcheck on 28-11-2010
HGN has never moved onto another project and had it fail, the projects get abandoned before they even come up.

Says someone who has not been around that long.

Paintcheck

Quote from: Last.Exile on 28-11-2010

Says someone who has promised FO as being "1-2 months away" about 50 times since I've been here and yet has never actually put it up. Or Crussaria. Or [insert server here]. Other than Deadfall making it up and then dying about the time I got here, what projects have made it out of the gate? And even if more had come out, it's been almost 2 years since I've joined. That's 2 years of many, many projects being announced and then cancelled. So I think my skepticism is very justified by now.

Silver Knight

Quote from: Last.Exile on 28-11-2010

Says someone who has promised FO as being "1-2 months away" about 50 times since I've been here and yet has never actually put it up. Or Crussaria. Or [insert server here]. Other than Deadfall making it up and then dying about the time I got here, what projects have made it out of the gate? And even if more had come out, it's been almost 2 years since I've joined. That's 2 years of many, many projects being announced and then cancelled. So I think my skepticism is very justified by now.

Fallout has been up twice - once before you were here and we had it up a few months ago. So no sir, you have it wrong. I already stated that i want to do FRP after the script is at a stage where i can safely create a spin off without having to do too much seperate code (Since there is still alot of features that still are not done/implemented into the current script). We have a history of several projects that we announce and get delayed/canceled but you forget im the only person working on most of these projects so progress is slow and furthermore slower now that i have a job. Be content with what you have for now.

This thread is  to justify what the community thinks i should be concentrating on.

Paintcheck

The "Few months ago" had no content in it at all and lasted like 2 weeks at most with the script not even working, that doesn't count as a "launch".

And "before I came" was nearly 2 years ago.

Silver Knight

The "Few months ago" had no content in it at all and lasted like 2 weeks at most with the script not even working, that doesn't count as a "launch".

And "before I came" was nearly 3 years ago.

Date Registered: 16-03-2009, 12:19 AM - 29-11-2010, 03:15 AM

You have been here for 20 months. That's 1 year 8 months.

Turkey

Both of you! Your making the community sound like a used car dealership

D:<