Re: Caphori: Password Application Thread

Started by Paliut, 09-11-2011

Paliut

Real Name: BraulioRoleplay Name: Ulric  Age: 19 Players you already know on the on the server: no oneRoleplay experience: noneWhat servers you play on: noneDo you play on Aceon (Our Minecraft Server)? If so state your name: no.Why would you like to join our server:  i have played terraria for sometime now but i'm looking for a  place to meet new people. Also to be part of a community instead of playing alone.Do you agree to the set of rules above/rules thread: Yes
A creepy old man approaches you on the street and tries to sell you an enchanted scroll. What is your reaction?:
-Ok, I'd ask the old man if the scroll can help me transform into an animal. If so i'd use it to transform into a half-man half-dog. Only to be able to mix human +Canine senses to able to live a productive life.

RoyRoger05

Do NOT make your on thread for apps, you should have read the WHOLE post before you made this.

Velspera

Quote from: RoyRoger05 on 09-11-2011
Do NOT make your on thread for apps, you should have read the WHOLE post before you made this.

I just told him to resubmit and fix his application, so I think he probably did this as a mistake.

Paliut, make sure you pay more attention to how you're replying to a thread so you don't accidentally create a new one.  Apps belong only in the application thread. 

Take this and just modify your original post with this new information and send me a PM when you're done and I'll send you the password.  For now, I'm locking and moving THIS thread.
:D OMG HI.

Caphori Characters: Vaillaro and Ilanna