Quick Questions.

Started by D33tly, 30-10-2012

D33tly

Hey, just got a couple of questions, as I think I might apply for pass, and I just want to clear up some things.

1). It says I can have a 10x10x15 (D,W,H) house, does this mean I cannot have a mine in / near my house (unless I apply)?

2). For speech, do you use current English, or Medieval English? (ex. Thyself, Thou, etc.)

3). Would I be allowed to make a mining company / guild?

4). Is it heavy RP (A.K.A. /me'ing most if not all actions, like SRP) or how does it work?

5). Is it lore heavy, or is there little lore? Whats the current lore?
Thanks for you time and answers in advance.

CAMaera

1. You can have a mine in/near your house, but you cannot make hellivators or mines without homes. Nor can you claim the mine as your own if a nearby house connects to it through tunnels.

2. Whatever your character speaks like, really. The overwhelming majority speaks Modern English, but it might be good for a change to get some Elizabethan speakers/Old English speakers in Caphori.

3. It's happened in the past, so I wouldn't doubt the possibility.

4. It depends, really. If you really want to get involved, a lot of /me'ing is needed, but a lot of encounters are just initiated by speech.

5. I seriously don't know. It's REALLY fuzzy from what little I've seen, but yes, there usually is quite a bit of lore in Caphori, if past reincarnations are any indication.

No problem!

Acaelius

The lore of the current server can be obtained by any of the people who where there when the boat wrecked, I am probably missing a few but you have Acaelius, James Morgan, Nathan Jones, Veronica, Agatha. There might be more who I am missing possibly due to me overlooking their short stature (I forgot Grayzar but he is short so he doesn't count as people) but yeah ask any of these people when you can and they'll explain the lore as far as we know

bastidon

Quote from: Acaelius on 07-11-2012
The lore of the current server can be obtained by any of the people who where there when the boat wrecked, I am probably missing a few but you have Acaelius, James Morgan, Nathan Jones, Veronica, Agatha. There might be more who I am missing possibly due to me overlooking their short stature (I forgot Grayzar but he is short so he doesn't count as people) but yeah ask any of these people when you can and they'll explain the lore as far as we know
Dem's fighting words. And as for lore, yes you can ask any person in the crash. (Not sugar colored abominations...ahem) If you want to know OOC, we went through a hurricane and ended up wrecked on the shore of some barren land. As for why you were on the boat, up to you. Hell, if you wanted to you could make up a different way of getting on the island as long as it doesn't A.) Reconnect us to society via a map or memory of the way to Civilization. B.)Isn't completely ridiculous. I.E "I fell out of the sun BUT I was okay because of the water"
I'm not an asshole, I just play one on TV.

Put me in coach I'm ready.

Acaelius

Quote from: bastidon on 07-11-2012
Quote from: Acaelius on 07-11-2012
Dem's fighting words. And as for lore, yes you can ask any person in the crash. (Not sugar colored abominations...ahem) If you want to know OOC, we went through a hurricane and ended up wrecked on the shore of some barren land. As for why you were on the boat, up to you. Hell, if you wanted to you could make up a different way of getting on the island as long as it doesn't A.) Reconnect us to society via a map or memory of the way to Civilization. B.)Isn't completely ridiculous. I.E "I fell out of the sun BUT I was okay because of the water"

The midget who forgets that sugar is a brownish color originally is right because a few people have came here without the shipwreck. (Aforementioned midget should also have considered flour as a better retort)

Syndraell

Current lore is just a placeholder.

Still have a lot of planning/work before things get really fun.

I'm just waiting to mess up your day. Honest.