Quick question....

Started by bastidon, 29-03-2012

bastidon

I am trying to start a guild. I have three people including myself, do I make a topic in the faction child board or PM a mod for the OK?
I'm not an asshole, I just play one on TV.

Put me in coach I'm ready.

RanmaChan

To start a faction, it takes three people (including yourself) to start one. From there on, you may capture a plot of land for your guildhouse / faction headquarters. To gain any more plots of land, you must ask an operator first if you are allowed to.

That was copy/pasted from the faction forum's rule thread.  I assume because it says you need to ask a mod for more land, but not if you can make a faction thread, that you don't need to.
Secondly, aren't you an operator?  Why would you even need to ask?
"If you don't expect gratitude, you'll seldom be dissapointed."

Wolfie

He's a trial mod, and everything regarding factions is... sketchy... At the least.
I'm Wolfie, snd this is my sig... Uummm... FUUURR TEEHH EEMMPUUHRER!

===== FRP charcaters =====

Guan- Your favorite Chinese scavenger, has a obsession with rumors of the Shi, as well as combat knives.

Tiberius- The annoying gear-lover.

Dungeon_Lord

Either some obviously needed to be taken down factions need to be taken down or we need some to go IC kill a guild.
Help for hire! Seriously ask me for help, I need things to do.

srgghostkilla

Maybe not take down or ic kill some but have a council that can vote on if a faction is to be allowed or not, have some better rules and other such things.

JRParadox

Make a new thread in factions.

The rules (all together and specifically referring to factions) may need some revision and alteration but I think that should wait 'till James (and maybe all Terraria mods) are present to discuss what to do.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Terraria Super Operator
JRP > What are you?
Rag > Your freind
JRP > For real?
Rag > This is so serious you don't understand.