Plunger/Commissar discussion

Started by Silver Knight, 02-01-2011

Violet

In my personal opinion, I believe he should stay banned because all he does is just troll constantly, and like rebel said, he spawned cabinets and managed to kill 2 military units. But this was a bit ages ago. o.o

And for Nitro, hes perfectly fine, I dont really see anything wrong with him.

As for Blake, ive only known him as Eco lead and the person who apparently does something then disappears for a eternity only to come back and do various amounts of stuff again. Somewhat like me for another community but just different.
Four Eyes is nice.

http://tinyurl.com/HGNUKMFMU - Military Faction Simple Medical Guide

deluxulous

Quote from: Steel on 07-01-2011
I dont think he actually really cares or is bothered, i think he takes great pride in fucking you all around. As would i.
Considering how unprofessionaly you all react to him. Oh wait nothing is ran professionaly here.
Precisely.

Plunger only trolls because it works SO FUCKING WELL against the people he trolls. And he can get away with it, too. I know Plunger on a more personal level, and he doesn't troll anybody but you guys. Because the people he trolls take it to heart. Yes, Plunger breaks rules. He does it to troll you. Yes, he can be an idiot. He does it to troll you. As for Commisar and Plunger, they just need to stop talking to eachother. This shit is just pathetic. However, Plunger also speaks a lot of truth. Nobody else dares to say it, because they fear of getting reprimanded. Which is also sad.

On another note, I'm assuming that the script has been fixed for some time, and that Plunger has rejoined several times since then. Why ban him now, instead of sooner? Unless the events described took place at an earlier time, in which case disregard this part.

Nitro has always been aggressive in his nature, but sometimes he can just be ridiculous. That's all I have to say about him.

As for Blake. Blake has been a problem even before I left. Hell, even WHEN I left he was an issue. Now, I come back and see and hear that he is still causing shit? I don't even know what to think anymore.

inb4 "OMG U JUSZT CAEM BAK U DUNNO SHET ABUT DIS GTFO FAG"
I read the thread, used my existing knowledge of the situation before I left, and came to conclusions. However wrong or right these conclusions may be, I don't know.

Knife_cz

On server,Plunger rdmed almost everyone on server by his shotgun fist,no reason to kill them,he killed with makarov afk guy and took his LR,yes,he did trolled me..but i guess i dont know him very well so i wont vote to keep him banned or unban him,i just dont know.

Nitro..is doing his job on server,he is fair admin.(but he doesnt like my laws of physics when i was building tower)

Turkey

All the people above except pistol are people raging from plunger banditing WITH IC reason and not giving Gear return.

Commisar should be demoted to a TA. Clearly he leaves his personal opinion ahead of his admin responsibility

Plunger shouldn't be banned, He has never in fact done anything except trolling, Which I also do, So should I be banned? Jack and knife_Cz make up a bunch of shit to get revenge because they suck dicks.

tl;dr

Plunger stays.
Commissar hardly plays SRP anyway, And when he's on the server, Most people leave because he threatens them with bans for anything

Commissar Nitro

Quote from: Turkey on 07-01-2011
All the people above except pistol are people raging from plunger banditing WITH IC reason and not giving Gear return.

Commisar should be demoted to a TA. Clearly he leaves his personal opinion ahead of his admin responsibility

Plunger shouldn't be banned, He has never in fact done anything except trolling, Which I also do, So should I be banned? Jack and knife_Cz make up a bunch of shit to get revenge because they suck dicks.

tl;dr

Plunger stays.
Commissar hardly plays SRP anyway, And when he's on the server, Most people leave because he threatens them with bans for anything

Yes you do deserve to be banned, Now Plunger has been banned because he has broken the rules, Simple as. When the kick and ban comands were broke he RDM'd half the server, I told him then i see you server side you will be banned.

And as for YOU turkey the only reason you werent banned when you joined is i told the rest of the admin team i would teach you and keep you in check. So you sir have NO right to question my admin abliitys.
Cry Havoc And Let Slip The Dogs Of War.

Turkey

Quote from: Commisar Nitro on 07-01-2011

tl;dr

Plunger stays.

Yes you do deserve to be banned, Now Plunger has been banned because he has broken the rules, Simple as. When the kick and ban comands were broke he RDM'd half the server, I told him then i see you server side you will be banned.

And as for YOU turkey the only reason you werent banned when you joined is i told the rest of the admin team i would teach you and keep you in check. So you sir have NO right to question my admin abliitys.

Fucking ban me then, IF I had it coming since I joined, Do it.. And Guess what, I just questioned your admin abilities and I will continue to do it.

Nova

Plunger: I haven't actually seen Plunger/Alucard on the server many times, but from what I'm hearing, he is an obvious troll. Though I have been on once, where he kept deleting peoples props, and then proceeded to AFK for several hours (this was in the old script). And of some kind of reason, nobody kicked/banned him at that time.

Nitro: Nitro is very aggresive... very, very aggresive. But none the less, he does his job well enough, and I don't see a reason as to why he should be demoted to a TA or something else. He simply needs to calm down... alot.

Blake: Don't know him, don't really care what he does.

Conclusion: This is a ridiculous fight between two people who hates each other with a passion, and refuses to move on in life. Plunger should stay banned and Nitro needs to calm down. Don't know about Blake though.

Khorn

This thread isn't about Turkey needing to be banned or not.

And Turkey, you apparently didn't read many people's posts. I never was bothered by Plunger ICly. I only got banned once for killing once. But it was a ban for 5 hours. But Plunger has done more then enough crap to the server. Not just trolling.

There are rules, and if broken, then action should be taken. I personally wouldn't be lenient to someone who has been on the server for as long as Plunger has. Especially with the position he once had. He should understand the rules well enough by now.

Turkey

The fuck is blake still here and plunger banned? Their both huge trolls.. I am disappoint hgn

Cutch

Plunger is one of the biggest trolls I have ever met. I honestly don't care if he is banned or unbanned, because he doesn't really even bother coming on the server because the server is so fucking full of egotistical brats like Blake or Nitro, or minges/shit RPers.

Blake even admits that he is the biggest troll, despite him being a food bank for trolls.

Plunger can just stay banned, Nitro should have his admin removed, Blake should have forum mod removed.

"Stop living life so that you can do a job with out pay"
-Blake/Last Exile

Turkey

Quote from: Cutch on 07-01-2011
Plunger is one of the biggest trolls I have ever met. I honestly don't care if he is banned or unbanned, because he doesn't really even bother coming on the server because the server is so fucking full of egotistical brats like Blake or Nitro, or minges/shit RPers.

Blake even admits that he is the biggest troll, despite him being a food bank for trolls.

Plunger can just stay banned, Nitro should have his admin removed, Blake should have forum mod removed.

So much this.

deluxulous

Quote from: Cutch on 07-01-2011

Is that... a shred of hope I see on the horizon?

Cutch

You guys apparently think that this is a democracy. I laugh.

"Stop living life so that you can do a job with out pay"
-Blake/Last Exile

Paintcheck

Quote from: PistolKid on 07-01-2011

Is that... a shred of hope I see on the horizon?

Alright I get to break out this picture twice in 1 day

No.

deluxulous

Quote from: Paintcheck on 07-01-2011
Alright I get to break out this picture twice in 1 day

No.

Commissar Nitro

Cry Havoc And Let Slip The Dogs Of War.

Knife_cz

Hell no,dont demote commisar,and Blake is maybe troll,but he didnt joined on server and rdmed half of server like plunger.and turkey,why are you so mad on me?

Killabreu

Quote from: Commisar Nitro on 07-01-2011

tl;dr

Plunger stays.

All I saw in that post was "YOU HAVE NO RIGHTS BECAUSE I SAID SO AND I'LL BAN YOU IF YOU SAY OTHERWISE." I'll say it again: Plunger is a troll, Nitro takes things to the heart (no pun intended), and Blake has a bit of an ego problem. Keep Plunger pbanned if you want, I don't care. Nitro needs a bit of a chill pill suppository, and Blake needs a bit more humility.

SRP Characters:
Callsign "Faust" - Loner.
Callsign "Eastwood" - American trader.
Roger McMillan - Ex-RIRA. Ex-DUTY. Mercenary.

Ragolution

On Plunger: +Support
On Nitro: Neutral
On Blake: -Support

I'll say it as many others have: This is dumb and becoming a bigger problem than it needs to be or even seems like it ever should be. I'm pretty sure everyone's trolling everyone on this goddamn server and it needs to be choked off before something seriously unfortunate occurs.

That is all.

Khorn

No, not everyone is trolling. I still see many people who play just like they used too. Many people on SRP still can roleplay.
It's annoying to see people say that the server is only filled with trolling. When ever I get on I see tons more RP then anything. Every now and then some bitching happens, but not too often.

The only time I see major issues were when Plunger, Nitro, Blake, and some of our more dominant trolls.
Plunger causes annoying shit to everyone. Nitro scares the shit out of many. Blake forces his way on Ecos.

I could probably list other people who cause problems, but this is only about the above 3.

We need this issue fixed up soon, not discuss it for any longer then a week or more. We have other things that need fixing too.

Plunger

Silver, I even told you specifically later in that chat, "Do not take this to the forum, unless you want a shitstorm". Which you clearly didn't take to heart.

I never even said anywhere in my chat to unban me from SRP, since SRP is just a doomed server for me. Robbing is bannable, every death causes extreme whining, an arguement breaks out after the smalest thing. I honestly cannot even take SRP seriously anymore, since most players either focus on killing each other, which would be fine, except these are the guys who whine when they actually die. I mean who the fuck would of guessed that by killing other people you could die? The people who actually RP well aren't on enough, and the server itself is dead, with not more then 14 players on the peak weekend times. The only reason I stayed were for people who actually could RP, I.E. Tom, Paintcheck, Cutch, Killa, Ping Pong, Turkey, etc. who I know I can RP with without drama everywhere, and yet everytime I get on, people like Knife, and General_shepard can barely RP, and still manage to try and start shitstorms probably for the publicity. The only RP I could see promise in were Fallout and Crussaria which SilverKnight had all but given up until days ago when Paint, Cutch, and Hostel talked him into doing a Crussaria without all kinds of SWEPs, and shit, an actual full passive RP for once in HGN's history was in working state.

Turkey

Quote from: Alucard on 10-01-2011
Silver, I even told you specifically later in that chat, "Do not take this to the forum, unless you want a shitstorm". Which you clearly didn't take to heart.

I never even said anywhere in my chat to unban me from SRP, since SRP is just a doomed server for me. Robbing is bannable, every death causes extreme whining, an arguement breaks out after the smalest thing. I honestly cannot even take SRP seriously anymore, since most players either focus on killing each other, which would be fine, except these are the guys who whine when they actually die. I mean who the fuck would of guessed that by killing other people you could die? The people who actually RP well aren't on enough, and the server itself is dead, with not more then 14 players on the peak weekend times. The only reason I stayed were for people who actually could RP, I.E. Tom, Paintcheck, Cutch, Killa, Ping Pong, Turkey, etc. who I know I can RP with without drama everywhere, and yet everytime I get on, people like Knife, and General_shepard can barely RP, and still manage to try and start shitstorms probably for the publicity. The only RP I could see promise in were Fallout and Crussaria which SilverKnight had all but given up until days ago when Paint, Cutch, and Hostel talked him into doing a Crussaria without all kinds of SWEPs, and shit, an actual full passive RP for once in HGN's history was in working state.

*Clears throat*

THIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

Cept Crussaria I think should have sweps. lol

Locke

When will this pointless argument end?

irondeity

I claim (for myself), drunken neutrality. I have had no problem with either parties and will continue to keep it that way. Picking sides solves nothing and causes even more dispute. Side note. spellcheck helped me more in thiss post than it has ever in my life.
Unaffiliated: Mikhal 'Sabre' Tokerov -:- Alive
Ex-Military/Spetsnaz: Andrei 'War' Mirkov -:- Alive
Military Observer: Victor Tokerov -:- Alive
Unaffiliated: 'Siege' -:- Deceased
Leoyid 'Rat Tail' Olinsky -:- Alive
The Tar Man -:- No Data

Welek

omg my heart guys can i have sv?