Please refund my items.

Started by il-keeper-li, 10-02-2011

il-keeper-li

I would like to know if you would refund my items. All I had in my safebox was a AKM and some ammo for it, Also a markarov or whatever the starting pistol is. For Verification of this purchase of the AKM you can ask Seth Gecko of the Freedom Group. Thank you for reading this.

andrewhatesyou

*Edited for Content*
We do not allow public Bashing of members
This is a warning

STALKER RP
Lt.Ivan Kutz-ALIVE-Military
Vladimir Kutz-ALIVE-Merc
FALLOUT RP
John Serio-ALIVE-Senior Initiate

il-keeper-li

*Warning*

Bucky

Quote from: eroticduck on 10-02-2011
Quote from: andrewhatesyou on 10-02-2011
It's an AKM. It's not a big deal if you lose it because it's roleplay. Everybody these days just want items, items, items. Refunds are not available either. I lost a Groza that was 11k and I didn't spam the forums saying I wanted it back. TL:DR: Your not getting anything back, suck it up.

Edit- You are also making yourself sound like a retarded 11 year old.

Edit- Your Keeper also. You are the worst roleplayer I have ever seen on SRP. You have gotten banned about 3 times in one week. I now actually hope you DON'T get your gun back.

Your bigotry is not called for in this thread, nor your rudeness.

Since when is stating opinions and or facts bigotry? As I recall most of us live in free countries where we are allowed to have an opinion on someone/thing if we want. If Bob hates Keeper then so be it, let them hate each other, there isn't any NEED to tell him he's rude, it's a known fact that most other people can detect and most of the time the person being rude knows about it himself.

On-Topic... We have a NO REFUND policy unless you have an extremely unique case, the only "extremely unique case" being you lost your items due to world-spawn, that issue has since been resolved, therefore you most likely WILL NOT get your items back. I am however no admin so I do not know what will happen with your case. Even if you don't get it, it's part of RP to earn enough money to buy your gear, though that shouldn't bee your thinking. RP is all about developing your characters personality and not gathering upgrades and items (Credit: Nexus Serious RP Question Conformation Server Joining Thing). IN SHORT, if you get it back, cool, good for you, if you don't you don't need to go around asking people for it or spam the forums about how unfair it is, deal with it.

eroticduck

Quote from: Bucky on 10-02-2011
Since when is stating opinions and or facts bigotry?

"Edit- You are also making yourself sound like a retarded 11 year old.

Edit- Your Keeper also. You are the worst roleplayer I have ever seen on SRP."

Quote from: Bucky on 10-02-2011
As I recall most of us live in free countries where we are allowed to have an opinion on someone/thing if we want. If Bob hates Keeper then so be it, let them hate each other, there isn't any NEED to tell him he's rude, it's a known fact that most other people can detect and most of the time the person being rude knows about it himself.

This is a community that is privately owned, and the rules are set by the owner. Free speech does not apply here. It is against the rules to be mean in such a blatant way. If he wants to have an opinion, that's fine, but he doesn't have to call him a retard nor call him a bad roleplayer. The way he worded his opinion was offensive and should not be tolerated nor allowed here.

Duranblackraven

All of you just shaddap. Last.Exile, Blake, and I are the only ones going to make decisions on refunds and other item issues. As I stated in the OTHER thread refunds are rare of EVER due to Last.Exile not wanting us to give them out, and on top of that without screenshots to prove you had the item, your chance of getting the item back drops to a good 0.01%.

Paintcheck

Seeing as the safebox eating items is a known glitch to say "Too bad, no refunds" seems harsh to me

Although given the like 3 posts I have seen out of this guy it seems to me like him leaving would probably be a good thing.

eroticduck

Quote from: andrewhatesyou on 10-02-2011
Quote from: eroticduck on 10-02-2011
This is a community that is privately owned, and the rules are set by the owner. Free speech does not apply here. It is against the rules to be mean in such a blatant way. If he wants to have an opinion, that's fine, but he doesn't have to call him a retard nor call him a bad roleplayer. The way he worded his opinion was offensive and should not be tolerated nor allowed here.

Fine, go try to RP with him. He minges on purpose, and he knows he is a minge. This community is also not a dictator shit. Freedom of speech is allowed as long as it is not flaming. I was stating my honest opinion about that guy. I saw no other way of telling him.

I felt bad for him :(

Ravanger

Its true safebox does mess up sometimes but I think I messed it up myself one time long time ago when I removed a safebox tool gun I was like fuck then I check my items gun.. I am not sure if there related though.

As well there is really no refunds unless authed by exile or Tom. As well you dont have to much proof it apears.