PC Problems

Started by ThY, 16-05-2011

ThY

Just to let you all know, my PC has been under attack by many spyware programs recently. Atfer "nuking" my system many many times completely clean, the infection repairs itself and within days comes back full strengh as a full program. Afte buying a real expensive security program to tackle this, It found the exact programs I was looking to remove! Awesome. But as soon as the program touched the spywares directory, the infection shut down my PC now rendering it useless. So alas, I will see you all later. Probably a long while. <3

For those who dont want to read; Im off for a while due to a spyware issue.
Bai gents <3

irondeity

THYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY. You need to take a drastic step and give this spyware an orbital bombardment, AKA Re-Partition the harddrive. Or, boot up your PC in Safe Mode and run your virus/malware/spyware program.
Unaffiliated: Mikhal 'Sabre' Tokerov -:- Alive
Ex-Military/Spetsnaz: Andrei 'War' Mirkov -:- Alive
Military Observer: Victor Tokerov -:- Alive
Unaffiliated: 'Siege' -:- Deceased
Leoyid 'Rat Tail' Olinsky -:- Alive
The Tar Man -:- No Data

ThY

Quote from: irondeity on 16-05-2011
THYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY. You need to take a drastic step and give this spyware an orbital bombardment, AKA Re-Partition the harddrive. Or, boot up your PC in Safe Mode and run your virus/malware/spyware program.
I have totaly wiped the harddrives, + there is no safe mode anymore. The spyware has made everything useless.

irondeity

Sounds more like a Trojan than spyware
Unaffiliated: Mikhal 'Sabre' Tokerov -:- Alive
Ex-Military/Spetsnaz: Andrei 'War' Mirkov -:- Alive
Military Observer: Victor Tokerov -:- Alive
Unaffiliated: 'Siege' -:- Deceased
Leoyid 'Rat Tail' Olinsky -:- Alive
The Tar Man -:- No Data

ThY

Knife_cz

:C poor ThY

Bl★ck Star

Yorty

You know that someone found a Trojan in the srp_occult_v1 megaupload link, or so I've been told.

Paintcheck

Malaware Bytes Anti-Malware

F-Secure Black Light

Google both. F-Secure is the leading name in rootkit detection/removal and I have yet to find something that Malaware bytes couldn't kill. DL Malaware bytes, then disconnect your computer from the internet. Install and then restart your computer without an internet connection and run the scan.

F-Secure Black Light has an online scanner. Use it.

Chrono

poor thy *Sadface*

ThY

Quote from: Paintcheck on 16-05-2011
Malaware Bytes Anti-Malware

F-Secure Black Light

Google both. F-Secure is the leading name in rootkit detection/removal and I have yet to find something that Malaware bytes couldn't kill. DL Malaware bytes, then disconnect your computer from the internet. Install and then restart your computer without an internet connection and run the scan.

F-Secure Black Light has an online scanner. Use it.
I can't. The Infection has made my computer completely useless, It won't boot, nor respond to any checkdsk's or whatever. Just a repeated line of STOP ERROR (00000X00008D)          (for example).
Ill just send it off to be repaired when I can. Willl probably be a while.

ThY

So i'll be on steam now and again on my old old old computer :).
Thank god I did not throw it away.

TheScareCrow

Download Microsoft Security Essentials!
Its free and awesome :D

lolKieck

Quote from: TheScareCrow on 22-05-2011
Download Microsoft Security Essentials!
Its free and awesome :D
Thing is the spyware doesn't let him use the anti-spyware shit. Read the thread.
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒