Oi, you lot.

Started by Nargotah, 19-02-2011

Nargotah

I was over on another SRP server tonight, and everything's going fine, the RP is pretty decent. Then all of a sudden, some jackass runs in screaming about "THIS SERVER IS FUCKING SHIT AND YOU ARE ALL SHIT HGN FOREVER". Gee, wonder why other communities think we're a bunch of raging retards. Come on people, just because other people run SRP doesn't mean they're any better or worse than us, and you're making us look incredibly shit by running about like that.

jaik

I am assuming he'll get a long vacation if you will tell his name.
Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

eroticduck

OI! OI, OI, OI!

I love that word, but I never hear anyone IRL say it. All I hear is "yo", or "hey". Sigh.

Anywho, yeah. Tell us his name so we can lynch.

Cutch

I say "oi" all the time.

"Stop living life so that you can do a job with out pay"
-Blake/Last Exile

eroticduck

Quote from: Cutch on 20-02-2011
I say "oi" all the time.

I'm sure the country of Question-Mark has a lot of people who say that.

Steven :D

Quote from: Nargotah on 19-02-2011
I was over on another SRP server tonight, and everything's going fine, the RP is pretty decent. Then all of a sudden, some jackass runs in screaming about "THIS SERVER IS FUCKING SHIT AND YOU ARE ALL SHIT HGN FOREVER". Gee, wonder why other communities think we're a bunch of raging retards. Come on people, just because other people run SRP doesn't mean they're any better or worse than us, and you're making us look incredibly shit by running about like that.
I'm guessing this was GGL.

ThY

I like it how we are somehow responcible for everything a unknown source says about us.

Lol

eroticduck

Quote from: ThY on 20-02-2011
I like it how we are somehow responcible for everything a unknown source says about us.

Lol

By association, yes. We are all ambassadors for our community. Anything someone else does in our name gets us all hated.

ThY

Quote from: eroticduck on 20-02-2011

Lol

By association, yes. We are all ambassadors for our community. Anything someone else does in our name gets us all hated.

I disagree.
I won't be held responcible for the actions of someone else. Nor should anyone here.

eroticduck

I disagree.
I won't be held responcible for the actions of someone else. Nor should anyone here.

I agree that it's not logical to do so, but frankly, people think that way regardless.

ThY

I disagree.

I agree that it's not logical to do so, but frankly, people think that way regardless.

You don't want to know how many times I have been bugged that TnB is the greatest, and HGN is inferior. But I don't dislike TnB as a whole for it. I understand there are dicks in any community. And so should others.

Nargotah

Lol

I disagree.

Don't get me wrong, the only reason I posted this here was because I wasn't able to get the name of the guy, since he got banned pretty quickly and I couldn't find a way to see the OOC names in the tab menu. If I knew who it was, I would've just PMed an admin.

eroticduck

I disagree.

You don't want to know how many times I have been bugged that TnB is the greatest, and HGN is inferior. But I don't dislike TnB as a whole for it. I understand there are dicks in any community. And so should others.

What do you think we should do then? Do you think we should enforce the "dont be a dick in the name of HGN" rule, or do you think we should say "fuck it" and let people do what they want?

Also, what was the name of the community?

ThY

I disagree.

What do you think we should do then? Do you think we should enforce the "dont be a dick in the name of HGN" rule, or do you think we should say "fuck it" and let people do what they want?

I dont think anything can be done to limit how people voice their opinions.

eroticduck

I dont think anything can be done to limit how people voice their opinions.

We can always censor the minority.

Nargotah

I disagree.

It was GGN.

eroticduck

What the fuck is GGN?

Tom

If I can get tehn name of said person who was trolling GGN, I can give em a hefty Ban, as This is a major offense, as Exile made it a rule not to troll with HGN tags on, Maybe if you can find out whom it was from GGN admins.
Quote from: TheAndyShandy on 05-12-2013
Oh boy.
Strap yourselves in, it's time for the great 'obligatory' SRP resurrection of 2013/14/15/16/22

Paintcheck

What the fuck is GGN?

Group of people from TnB's STALKER server that stole the script TnB made for them and cut ties with TnB. Which is why TnB has an almost empty SRP server and GGN is full of former TnBers.

Steven :D

Quote from: Paintcheck on 20-02-2011
What the fuck is GGN?

Group of people from TnB's STALKER server that stole the script TnB made for them and cut ties with TnB. Which is why TnB has an almost empty SRP server and GGN is full of former TnBers.
They cant be TOO bad then, seeing as though they have a decent playerbase as well.

jaik

It's GGL you derps.
Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

Silver Knight

Quote from: Steven :D on 20-02-2011
Quote from: Paintcheck on 20-02-2011
What the fuck is GGN?

They cant be TOO bad then, seeing as though they have a decent playerbase as well.

They are made up of HGN and TnB rejects. So no. Im locking this thread. I don't want to hear about any more communties which are based around stealing and bullshit. GGL and tnb's srp exist because of the content we worked so hard to develop and provide.

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period