New Staff Applications

Started by Silver Knight, 24-01-2012

Silver Knight

Hello Everyone, we are looking for new staff members to join our Cathori Terraria Team. We are looking for a director to help guide the server in a new direction and Steven is not active enough to be on all the time. He will still be the Server Regulator but we are looking for supervisors to help run\manage the other admins.

If you are interested in applying for Terraria admin please apply here: http://www.forums.hypergamer.net/administration/positions-applications/

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

JRParadox

I've re-posted my application in there with no difference other than the position I am applying for is moderator, and if the position is available, director.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Terraria Super Operator
JRP > What are you?
Rag > Your freind
JRP > For real?
Rag > This is so serious you don't understand.

Dungeon_Lord

I applied to be a mod. I don't really care if I become a mod, but if I do I'll try my goddamn best.
Help for hire! Seriously ask me for help, I need things to do.

Syndraell

I should take a shot at it, but since I may be off for about a month, i might have to wait a while.

I'm just waiting to mess up your day. Honest.

Syl

I would apply, but I have no experience, and I'm not going to be able to get on for a few more days (transferring data from comp to comp) and I don't think I'd be too good at it... So yeah.

Redbark

The only thing I don't like abut this is it takes long for an admin to read a post sometimes.

Dungeon_Lord

A long time is a understatement.

Redbark

Can you say "Declined" or "Yes" on an application for mod? I'm confused since neither of anyones terraria apps have been checked over it seems like.

Dungeon_Lord

So we need more moderators... to check things on the server and forum, yet no one seems to be doing anything about it... No checking of any sort it seems like.

jaik

Quote from: Dungeon_Lord on 26-01-2012
So we need more moderators... to check things on the server and forum, yet no one seems to be doing anything about it... No checking of any sort it seems like.

stop.
silver doesn't instantly decide whether he wants the person or not, now shut up.
Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

Dungeon_Lord

Who is Silver? Also who are you that you can immediately tell me to shut up without even giving a reason... every shut up requires reason to be persecuted with precise aim and accuracy.

Silver Knight

It's understaffed right now, hense the delay.

Quote from: Jake on 26-01-2012

stop.
silver doesn't instantly decide whether he wants the person or not, now shut up.

Don't be rude, he has the right to express his opinion.

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

JRParadox

Dungeon Lord respect your elders, Jake be polite and everyone calm down. It may take some time but in the long run it doesn't really matter that much considering they are considering giving us a lot of trust, we should trust them to accept or decline.

Situation resolved :3

Terraria Super Operator
JRP > What are you?
Rag > Your freind
JRP > For real?
Rag > This is so serious you don't understand.

Redbark

Quick question: How do we know if our application is declined or not?

Khorn

Just calm yourselves. It will take some time, but damn, it's not like you couldn't have other things to do in the mean time.

Just wait. And occupy your time elsewhere.

Dungeon_Lord

Also you say respect my elders, but I've never even see Jake before and my standing with him is neutral so for me no understanding of elder respect has been applied.

Khorn

I can tell you why, it is because the community of Terraria and Minecraft are seperate communties inside HGN.

Jake is well know, and honestly probably disliked, over the main forum.

If these sub communities would start interacting with the rest of HGN than we wouldn't have this issue of people not knowing other people.

Dungeon_Lord

Its just a "bit" rude when you come in acting like your all high and mighty and tell someone to shut up without proper reasoning whatsoever....

jaik

Quote from: Dungeon_Lord on 28-01-2012
without proper reasoning whatsoever....

That's what you think.

Khorn

If you knew Jake you'd know why he says such things.

Don't take what he says to heart.

Dungeon_Lord

Ya, but still if you're not from this area of the forum zone or whatever why are you coming in and bossing people about for speaking their mind.

Khorn

Ya missing the point, if you knew Jake, you wouldn't bother asking that.

He likes to bug people. And the fact is, you responded to him in a way he probably enjoys.

I'm sure he got a kick out of it.

Other than the fact he was with HGN for quite some time before you and I. So he does got some of them vet points. If you get what I mean.

jaik

Quote from: Khorn on 28-01-2012
Ya missing the point, if you knew Jake, you wouldn't bother asking that.

He likes to bug people. And the fact is, you responded to him in a way he probably enjoys.

I'm sure he got a kick out of it.

Other than the fact he was with HGN for quite some time before you and I. So he does got some of them vet points. If you get what I mean.

I think you're just exaggerating, because I simply said that Silver does not put an instant deny/accept marker, he rarely even does it in fact and prefers to contact the person directly through SF/TS3. Don't try to call me a troll nor say anything about me getting 'vet points' because that's an absolutely incorrect assumption, and out of all people you're especially the one that must realize how incorrect was the statement you made, since you're a user that is able to see the hidden admin forums and I'm quite sure you're aware as much as I am about what kind of content do /some/ admins post there about me.

Dungeon_Lord

Again no one ever explained to me who or what Silver is...

Khorn

Quote from: Jake on 28-01-2012
I think you're just exaggerating, because I simply said that Silver does not put an instant deny/accept marker, he rarely even does it in fact and prefers to contact the person directly through SF/TS3. Don't try to call me a troll nor say anything about me getting 'vet points' because that's an absolutely incorrect assumption, and out of all people you're especially the one that must realize how incorrect was the statement you made, since you're a user that is able to see the hidden admin forums and I'm quite sure you're aware as much as I am about what kind of content do /some/ admins post there about me.

If your just now thinking I'm exaggerating then I guess should have said it in an easier format.

I was simply trying to make things very simple for Dungeon Lord here. Because you talking to him, doesn't seem to go far. As for the vet points, that was my attempt at saying you been here for quite some time and are rather known. Which is why Dungeon Lord should stop worrying so much over what you said.

And what other admins say about I could care less about. They have their opinions on you. I have my own.

@Dungeon_Lord

Silver = Last Exile.

And in case that didn't work.

Last Exile = HGN's Owner