Most "Knightly" looking armor?

Started by Haagon, 20-01-2012

Haagon

Ok simple question for your opinions, im trying to pick between iron or silver for my knight character to wear.  Iron seems most realistic but they helmet looks kinda gay in my opinion. Silver looks pretty cool but i think it resembles a paladin more than a normal knight. what do you guys think?
Chivalry is not dead as long as it lives inside me
*epic teary heart-filled moment, sniff-sniff*

RanmaChan

I think the silver armor looks a lot better, far more knightly.  Iron armor would be more akin to a footman's armor.  The silver armor doesn't have to be a paladin's armor, you could just say you are a knight from a very noble family line, hence its extravagance and decoration.
"If you don't expect gratitude, you'll seldom be dissapointed."

Haagon

good point haha thanks for the help, and more opinions are welcome too =)

Dungeon_Lord

Hallow Armor with combat helm looks like the best knight armor of all, but the world isn't hardcore and that would take forever to get anyhow.
Help for hire! Seriously ask me for help, I need things to do.

RanmaChan

Quote from: Dungeon_Lord on 20-01-2012
Hallow Armor with combat helm looks like the best knight armor of all, but the world isn't hardcore and that would take forever to get anyhow.

Hallow Armor would probably be a paladin's armor.  That or gold.
"If you don't expect gratitude, you'll seldom be dissapointed."

Haagon

Yah I dont wanna be too decorative, I just basically want a classic modest knight. I would go with the iron armor but that helmet ruins it haha. I guess i'll go with the silver then as long as no one confuses me with being a paladin XD thanks for the suggestions i cant wait for my application to get reviewed so i can start playing with all of you.

Syndraell

use iron, i don't use the helmet either.

I'm just waiting to mess up your day. Honest.

Haagon

well i dunno haha i might just use the iron helmet with the iron armor, i can just use my imagination and pretend i just have a visor up haha besides it might make me stand out more cuz i doubt anyone else would be using that helmet hahah

Dungeon_Lord

You could simply use assecory for the head to make it seem you wear no helmet. In ancient times many knights had a variety of armor. Of course one was used more often and was favored. Some knights had a battle armor, a ceremony armor, and a casual armor for traveling and such. You could simply use the armor and then have an accessory  on your head to make it look like casual armor and for more ceremonial moments or maybe for high end battles you could use silver armor as a higher end battle suit.

Haagon

perhapse ahhh so many choices haha

Dungeon_Lord

I can give you a set of knight equip if you know what you want in styles wise.