Mercerary company- Azure Lions [Subject to change]

Started by Wolfie, 24-03-2012

Wolfie

Current events:
[ Will be updated as more news comes out. ]
Originally founded by the Dark Elven Warlord Nirakh De'xaviem, it was intended to cut a piece of Caphori for itself, and if future favoured them, take the land. However, as time set on, it became apparent this was a childish fantasy, and rebellion brewed. A outspoken proponent of change, Tal, eventually slew the former captain. Since that day, they've been selling themselves off as the 'Azure lions,' whereas they were 'Black Fangs.' With this, most of the men deserted, but several of Tau's closer adjutants stayed along, such as the Maegus Malkin and the Sage.

Men steel wings bear harsh tidings. A ragtag band of outlaws has been raiding the base, along with these 'steel dragons' assuming to destroy us. However, they are a one man army, so their removal will be easy enough, I'd assume.  Past this- Construction of the pride has been completed.

Objective: Eliminate the dragons, and the husks. They impede the pride.

Enlistment to the Azure Lions, and the benefits:
[ Soon I'll add a recruit log, and a equipment log. ]
Now, if the rumors of this band interest you, their Leader, Tal, and the Maegus, are frequent about the world, finding compliants, and recruits. However, you may tack a note on the billboard, and we'll reserve a meeting. If you do end up joining, you will be equipped, however, the equipment varies from time to time. If you're lucky, it's all free gold, maybe even shadow armor. I won't place restrictions on what you may do- but losing us clients will NOT be tolerated.

Roster:

Jimmy
Malkin
Raze
Tala
Solus Khyr
Helcata ( I think )
Leona
Rocelle
Deta
Can't remember his name-
Tamor

Ranks:

Warlord Tala

Hand: Malkin
Sage: Raze
Centurion:
Veteran:
Hireling: Jimmy<To be promoted and paid, Leona, Solus

Rules and requirements:

We don't want 'camp followers' here. If you're a woman, EXPECT a rough time, and don't cry when you wake up beaten.
Absolutely no lackwits. I don't tolerate idiocy, asking questions is fine, though.
No starting fighrs or spreading rumors amongst the men, information sprouts questions.
Try to refrain from killing bystanders.
Please know what a Mercenary is before you run off and try to join us, this fits in with no idiocy, I guess..
No heroes. I hope this is simple enough.

OOC area: Anyway guys, feel free to pass criticism, mumble, or brag below. We have a base, a large armament, and a wide array of possibilities. The fate of the lions is in the hands of man.

As the top said, much more will be added soon, don't worry ya' hooligan!

Next objects:

Complete and finish adding core issues.

Spellcheck.

Add themesong.

Much more boring HTML coding. I should be fluent soon.
I'm Wolfie, snd this is my sig... Uummm... FUUURR TEEHH EEMMPUUHRER!

===== FRP charcaters =====

Guan- Your favorite Chinese scavenger, has a obsession with rumors of the Shi, as well as combat knives.

Tiberius- The annoying gear-lover.

srgghostkilla

I'm very interested in obtaining a place in this faction- Jimmy

Crazyon

I, Malkin Kronius, Say this guild is awesome! And is determined!
That is truly fascinating, no i am not being sarcastic....

stormcat2248

I Raze has Funded and made 3/4s of the base. I am pleased to say that i will assume the position of Sage and guide then through my visions and sights to hope for a better future. I am proud to be in this Group

Wolfie

Wow, lot's of support in my first day.

Guan- Your favorite Chinese scavenger, has a obsession with rumors of the Shi, as well as combat knives.

Dungeon_Lord

I'm always open for trade and providing dwarven tech, Vir.
Help for hire! Seriously ask me for help, I need things to do.

Crazyon

:P Weve already built alot, So the base is coming along nicely.

Wolfie

In terms of gear- 3 molten sets, Jungle armor, Assorted, Any gun, elemental weapons, any kind of gear under that, except shadow, has enough for one set at least. Wow. We have a lot. O.O.

Ezio Auditore da Firenze

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Who dares....wins - The British S.A.S  
  /l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ Kitty likes it.

JRParadox

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Terraria Super Operator
JRP > What are you?
Rag > Your freind
JRP > For real?
Rag > This is so serious you don't understand.

Wolfie

* Runs to sadcorner * Waaah, y u so mean Hex? *Sniffle*

Wolfie

[RP]

A group known only as the 'steel dragons' has assumed us a enemy. If you see these maggots, crush them.

Leone_Secare

I'd like to get a position in this Faction. Thanks.
~Leona

Caphori - Leona Reinhardt
Iseyu - Lyssa Velidrei (MIA), Leona Reinhardt, Lynnethe Myrith
Leikell - Leona Reinhardt, Leone Secare
Safehaven - Silveria R.

I still don't have my bloody Caphori award.

Also, yosakoi.

Crazyon

Tal, remove leth as a member. He's dead and buried, damn thief. -Malkin 

Wolfie

Edited a few things, updated objectives.

srgghostkilla

Quote from: Wolfie on 24-03-2012

Jimmy<To be promoted and payed.

Aww yea

Wolfie

Quote from: srgghostkilla on 27-03-2012
Quote from: Wolfie on 24-03-2012

Jimmy<To be demoted and fined

Aww yea

Oopsy. That fix it?

srgghostkilla

Dungeon_Lord

If you find my character in game and persuade or are just a nice person. Then he can probably join your guild or faction as the lead engineer and blacksmith since that's what he does. -Vir

Wolfie

That'd be ineresting, if I see your character, I will.

Wolfie

On a new note, it seems several members have gone inactive - Sol, Raze, and Solus, and possibly Mal, in terms of guild activity.

Crazyon

Wolf, im not going to be on till at least tuesday, maybe wensday. Just wanted you to know. Also when i grt back want to try pushing for a new spot for a base? Jungles too vulnerable. - Malkin

Dungeon_Lord

Goddamn this is annoying. I've been trying to get on the server it keeps telling me I'm using the wrong password! I haven't heard anyone else having this problem and neither of the mods I PMed have gotten back to me.

VonXeno

Quote from: Dungeon_Lord on 29-03-2012
Goddamn this is annoying. I've been trying to get on the server it keeps telling me I'm using the wrong password! I haven't heard anyone else having this problem and neither of the mobs I PMed have gotten back to me.

lol pm'd the mobs.

Anyways, yeah. The password was changed twice since you've been gone I believe, once for a griefer, second for a thief.

Also, I think James said he'd be away for a while? I suppose that just leaves JRParadox and Sxasxuxkxe.
I am not what I think I am, and I am not what you think I am. I am what I think you think I am.

INA7HAN

My base is available if you need somewhere to stay while you construct your new base- Nathan Jones

SRP: Nicolai 'Thunder' Lagunov - Loner - Alive