Mercerary company- Azure Lions [Subject to change]

Started by Wolfie, 24-03-2012

Dungeon_Lord

Help for hire! Seriously ask me for help, I need things to do.

VonXeno

Quote from: INA7HAN on 30-03-2012
My base is available if you need somewhere to stay while you construct your new base- Nathan Jones

What happened to the death threats??

Quote from: Wolfie on 28-03-2012
On a new note, it seems several members have gone inactive - Sol, Raze, and Solus, and possibly Mal, in terms of guild activity.

Sol AND Solus?

I was gone for a day D:

And Raze said he was gone for a week. Mal said he'd be gone for a while as well, I believe.

Y U NO LISTEN TO YOUR MINIONS
I am not what I think I am, and I am not what you think I am. I am what I think you think I am.

srgghostkilla

Quote from: VonXeno on 30-03-2012
Quote from: INA7HAN on 30-03-2012
My base is available if you need somewhere to stay while you construct your new base- Nathan Jones

What happened to the death threats??

We ended the war with the steel dragons

VonXeno

I am not what I think I am, and I am not what you think I am. I am what I think you think I am.

INA7HAN

Quote from: VonXeno on 30-03-2012
Quote from: srgghostkilla on 30-03-2012
We ended the war with the steel dragons

Lame!
Well seen as ALL my faction is inactive or has left, and that they have the same goal of purging demons we made an alliance.

SRP: Nicolai 'Thunder' Lagunov - Loner - Alive

Wolfie

Yeah, Xeno. Was just posting it on the forums. As for the Steel Dragons, we're never online at the same time anyway, so nothing ever happened.
I'm Wolfie, snd this is my sig... Uummm... FUUURR TEEHH EEMMPUUHRER!

===== FRP charcaters =====

Guan- Your favorite Chinese scavenger, has a obsession with rumors of the Shi, as well as combat knives.

Tiberius- The annoying gear-lover.

Crazyon

Wolf our guild is neutral right? Or has it sided with good? (fighting demons ect ect)?
That is truly fascinating, no i am not being sarcastic....

Wolfie

EWe're neutral chaotic, we fight demons since they're in our way.

Guan- Your favorite Chinese scavenger, has a obsession with rumors of the Shi, as well as combat knives.

Crazyon

Wolf you better give me updates on the rp when i get back -.- i dont want to be confused and end up setting off some random chain of events on accident....

Crazyon

K I'll probably be back by Thursday... Just FYI

Wolfie

On a newer note, I think SRGG's killed off Jimmy, so there goes another member, but meh, we'll still keeping afloat.

srgghostkilla

Quote from: Wolfie on 01-04-2012
On a newer note, I think SRGG's killed off Jimmy, so there goes another member, but meh, we'll still keeping afloat.
Indeed I will be but his section of Barus's mind will still be making him loyal to the lions, I will be on your side in battles and other such things

Crazyon

What did jimmy do...? Im completely oblivious to stuff that happens when im away....also i better have some damn nice gear nice and snug when i get back....>_>

srgghostkilla

Quote from: Crazyon on 01-04-2012
What did jimmy do...? Im completely oblivious to stuff that happens when im away....also i better have some damn nice gear nice and snug when i get back....>_>
look at my new thread.

Wolfie

Coronix has joined, and Deta has turned traitor. Anyway, it seems the Monastery's trying to attack us... We can't let Demons win.

Crazyon

...why does EVERYTHING happen when im away....and whats the monastery....howd deta go traitor....ARHHHHGGGG!!!  >.<

Wolfie

Deta left because of Gray, and Gray runs the monastery, a group you're in. >.<

Crazyon

Errr...im still in your guild :D and how is the monastery bad....im a guild whore.....
-.-

bastidon

Quote from: Wolfie on 02-04-2012
Coronix has joined, and Deta has turned traitor. Anyway, it seems the Monastery's trying to attack us... We can't let Demons win.

Monastery is not trying to attack you, Deta has a natural respect and loyalty to me because of me being his BROTHER, you need to buy this game:
Office Space Typography Motion "Jump To Conclusion Mat"
I'm not an asshole, I just play one on TV.

Put me in coach I'm ready.

Crazyon

Im reading and posting from my ipad...cant see the images....also i rly like the floating island idea i pm'd you about...it would be my house/shop :D

Wolfie

Considering you and Red attack me and break into the base every day, none the less trying to interfere with our recruitment and more, I'd say it's a open act of aggression.
Edit: And Deta griefed the hell out of the forge area. >.<