I was banned and was pleased

Started by Tarheelsown, 30-04-2011

Tarheelsown

I was banned today, and I was proud of it. I'm usually a good guy. I follow the rules and try to keep the peace. Only when there is some sort of injustice is when I act out. And today there was injustice. An admin, whose name I will keep confidential, was not being the most polite fellow out of the community. He was just bantering on about, I don't know anymore. He was pissing me off to no end. I eventually told him and the rest of the community that was playing some dire news. I don't normally do this. But he took it as a joke. A joke?! No one should ever joke about what I told him. I was just tired of him.

All-in-all I just called him some dirty names that are a mere scratch compared to the deep scar he put into me. I was banned because I called that douche, yes I said douch, some mean names.

I'm not making this post as a request to be unbanned. If I'm unbanned then great! Thank you. If I'm still banned, oh well. But I won't say sorry to that Admin. That is all I have to say, because this is going on to be a rant.

Paintcheck

I hate these "Not mentioning any names" threads. They get you NO WHERE. Be specific and explain what happened or else you just look like you are attention whoring.

gunslinger7

Damn i never seem to be on when these kids wage war against the server staff lol .   

Pro-Tip  :
------------

Remember where you are (your on a server where a Admins word matters more than yours , if you dont like somthing they say .. it might just be better to let it go an not cry about it) , there is a time an a place for everything an raging like a nerd after you just got in trouble isnt a great idea ...  , if i were you i would have just grown up a little an taken a break from the server till the drama you caused died down an came back an asked like a mature human being to plz be let back in .   

In Other Words .... DONT LET THE NERD RAGE CONTROL YOU lol

Tarheelsown

I'm sorry, I didn't know you wanted names.
Portkins
I'm pretty sure a lot of us dont like him.

Ragolution

Quote from: Tarheelsown on 30-04-2011
I'm sorry, I didn't know you wanted names.
Portkins
I'm pretty sure a lot of us dont like him.

And I'm absolutely positive you'll win a popularity contest.

Why don't you explain what happened, word-for-word, in your own perspective?

Paintcheck

Quote from: Ragolution on 30-04-2011
Why don't you explain what happened, word-for-word, in your own perspective?

This. Stop with the "admins hate me that's why I'm banned". From what Portkins told me you were harassing HIM (though the story he told me also made no sense at all).

Demonizer877

Rag was being Rag and Tar was raging over the server. Rag didn't understand that Tar was going though tough times as he thought he was lying. Geccoy told them to go into PM and sort it out and Rag apparently ended up banning tar and that about sums it up.
Awesomeness is the best trait one can have

Tarheelsown

Wait, wait, wait. He said I was harrasing him? I told him 3 times not to make fun of me/mock me, and quite politely too.

Thank you Demon

Paintcheck

So then how about you explain your side then?

Tarheelsown

Ok, well really, all that happened was we were arguing about some stupid thing. It was just a playful argue, but he went to far. I told him some personal information that was serious, but he just dismissed it as a lie. And he just pushing it and pushing it and it was really hurting me to be honest. So I let me inner nerd out and cussed him out leading to this ban.

Ragolution

Quote from: Tarheelsown on 30-04-2011
Ok, well really, all that happened was we were arguing about some stupid thing. It was just a playful argue, but he went to far. I told him some personal information that was serious, but he just dismissed it as a lie. And he just pushing it and pushing it and it was really hurting me to be honest. So I let me inner nerd out and cussed him out leading to this ban.

You're being extremely vague, dismissive, presenting selective memory and using the word "Nerd" wrong.

You started cussing me out and I warned you that if you didn't stop I would ban you.
You didn't stop, needless to say.

Tarheelsown

Go on then, whats your story.

Ragolution

I'll give my side of the story the same treatment as yours.

I was being an admin, all minding everyone else's buisness.
So the minecrafters start discussing ADD and I make a generic comment about how ADD is silly.
So this kid says something about his brother having ADD, I guess. CBA.
We fight about that a little.
I say "Try having a relative with Autism or Tourettes" in a totally dismissive way.
And this kid goes off on me "MY MOTHER IS GOING TO DIE IN SEVEN MONTHS".
So I don't say anything to him for a good ten minutes.
Start talking to the other guy.
And out of the blue, this bag of dicks starts flinging insults at me.
I warn him that I'll ban him.
He continues.
He makes one of those "I GET THE LAST WORD HAHAHA" things where he makes a faggoty comment then logs off.
I de-whitelist him.
Here we are.

Tarheelsown

Ok we need a third party to explain this, cause that explaination was complete bull.

Ragolution

Paintcheck

Well you still have yet to give a solid explanation other than vague "we were arguing about something stupid and then Rag said something I didn't like so I yelled at him".

In my opinion you should get unbanned tomorrow.

Tarheelsown

You know what? I'm sorry. Lets agree to disagree. We both were mean abd stupid, I know I was. Kind we just go on our seperate ways. We don't ever have to speak of this again if we speak together at all.

Paintcheck

That seems like the best option. Locked. You'll be unbanned at some point.

Roy