I just have one question

Started by Haagon, 17-01-2012

Haagon

hello i just put in my application but i figure it will take a while to get reviewed. In the mean time, i just wanna know one thing about this server for me to be set i just wanna know if i will be able to obtain all the pieces of the ninja outfit because i wanna roleplay as a ninja. will people sell them? will i have to farm king slime? is the ninja outfit even allowed on this server? thank you and if i am accepted i look forward to playing with everyone =)
Chivalry is not dead as long as it lives inside me
*epic teary heart-filled moment, sniff-sniff*

Dungeon_Lord

*Cough cough* I can give them to you for free... for a while King Slimes were being trolls so I killed them and got ninja outfits...

Look for Reign or Asahina
Help for hire! Seriously ask me for help, I need things to do.

Haagon

aww thank you =) however i cant seem to make up my mind whether or not i wanna be a ninja or a knight haha so we'll see

Dungeon_Lord

Knights seem to be a plenty, but one more couldn't hurt.
Help for hire! Seriously ask me for help, I need things to do.

Haagon

Thanks =) haha I always had this problem where i would go through "phases" where i would obsess over something and then I would grow tired after a few days and i would always go back to being crazy about knights haha.  I guess I just went through my ninja phase and now as fate would have it here i am with my chivalry again XD I really need to learn to recognize my "fads" when they come up haha

Syndraell

Hell, i'll spawn a few for you.

I'm just waiting to mess up your day. Honest.