I am legend

Started by longfallgloves, 03-07-2013

longfallgloves

Yo hi, a bunch of days ago I posted my char sheet. After waiting a lot (I know you are busy), the only reply I obtained was a "too long name". I explained that my char name will be J. S. Mastropiero. After that, no one more replied me.
As I see, every sheet is acepted or rejected, but mine has been ignored. I'd like to know if it's rejected or not, but I think I'm alone on this forum, coz no one speaks.

Maxi96203

Quote from: longfallgloves on 03-07-2013
Yo hi, a bunch of days ago I posted my char sheet. After waiting a lot (I know you are busy), the only reply I obtained was a "too long name". I explained that my char name will be J. S. Mastropiero. After that, no one more replied me.
As I see, every sheet is acepted or rejected, but mine has been ignored. I'd like to know if it's rejected or not, but I think I'm alone on this forum, coz no one speaks.

Read the forums.
ASSHOLE DESCRIPTION FOR PREMIUM™ HGN™ SUBSCRIBERS™ ONLY

Aetheren

And by that he means: the server is down. Likely for good. So that's why no-one is around anymore.

Syndraell

the servers may be down, but we're trying to figure out everything.

don't jump to conclusions.

I'm just waiting to mess up your day. Honest.

Silver Knight

Quote from: James Almasy on 03-07-2013the servers may be down, but we're trying to figure out everything. don't jump to conclusions.

This.

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Syndraell

Anyways, discussion is in the works.

We're working on everything. so please, have patience.

longfallgloves

Yeah, I saw the server down. But how long has it been down?

Tom

A little less than a day
Quote from: TheAndyShandy on 05-12-2013
Oh boy.
Strap yourselves in, it's time for the great 'obligatory' SRP resurrection of 2013/14/15/16/22

longfallgloves

Well, I've been many days waiting. I think Terraria server needs more admins, or less work.

Syndraell

Well, I've been many days waiting. I think Terraria server needs more admins, or less work.

It's things like that that DON'T get you on a server.
Sure, you made a new Application, but in a way; it still reads the same.
The words have changed, but the same problem is still there.

longfallgloves

Which is it?

Steven :D

Read my reply on the Starbound thread, James.

the_grub

Which is it?
I have already told you that you have applied more than enough times and were still turned away. You can not apply again, I thought I made that rather clear.
r u avin a giggle ther m8, il bash ye fookin ead in i swar on me mum

longfallgloves

But why? I thought there was a probation period.

SakikoMiley

Aitatata, I know I've been gone for a while, so I don't have too much right in speaking, But lookie, you got a lot of people telling you to let it go. These people are all Admins or only a little lower....I think. I know Grub and Mr. Almasy are Admins. Anyway, point is, Grub is saying no, and nobody is disputing it. Mr.Almasy has said your new app, even if new, reads the same and has the same issue. Just let it go, It'll save everyone a headache, including yourself.

longfallgloves

My last app changed. I bet he didn't even read it. And there's a contradiction: While one says "no", the other says "make another". So, what do I do? Making another while I don't make another? I'm not Schrödinger, I'm Mastropiero, a music composer.

CoolFeerman

Quote from: longfallgloves on 04-07-2013
My last app changed. I bet he didn't even read it. And there's a contradiction: While one says "no", the other says "make another". So, what do I do? Making another while I don't make another? I'm not Schrödinger, I'm Mastropiero, a music composer.
Quote from: the_grub on 03-07-2013You can not apply again, I thought I made that rather clear.

Dude just go.

HitMan5523

Let's bring back Novarium
I'm hip! What are you talking about!

CoolFeerman

Quote from: HitMan5523 on 04-07-2013
Let's bring back Novarium
oh boy.
Why would you even suggest this on the Caphori boards, not to mention all of the servers are going away?
Besides Novarium was... ok it was ok.

longfallgloves

This is the previous one:
[spoiler]
Name: longfallgloves

Roleplay Name: Johann Sebastian Mastropiero

Players you already know on the on the server: Nobody.

Previous roleplay experience: Many MMORPG games, and RP servers in Minecraft and GMod.

What servers have you played on, and how long: Bubuntuludus, World of Terraria, Angels and demons, Pokemon experience. Two months each.

Why would you like to join our server: It seems funny. Its a medieval society, right? Then it could be entertaining to be a wise and peaceful teacher (not futuristic, of course. I'm a teacher, not a scientist). Building schools, teaching geography, music, art, gym, maths... Learning in an RP could be fun.

Have you read the "Rules and Regulations" thread?: Yes.

Do you agree to follow the rules?: Yes.

Will you agree to a One week probation Period?: Would be nice.

ROLEPLAYING QUESTIONNAIRE

You wake up in the middle of a strange forest. You have no tools or weapons; all you have are the clothes on your back. What would be your first course of action?(RP it.):
Dammit, what am I doing here?
*Looking arround for someone*
One thing is clear: I don't have to be here.
*Walks away* *Notices something* *Hides*
Damn, a wolf. If he sees me, I'm a dead man. Let's see if I can avoid it.
*Licks finger* *Raises it*
The wind blows at the opossite direction, he won't smell me. I must be sneaky.
*Walks slowly, trying to not make noise*
Good. Now, where the hell am I going? If I remember, commercial roads are to the north. Let's see.
*Looks at the sun*
Right arm points to the east, where the sun rises, and you look to the north. But wait, thats in the morning. What time is it?
Also I remember, moss grows to the north.
*Looks for moss* *There is no moss*
'Rayos y centellas', I'm lost. Wait.
*Notices the shadow of the trees on the floor*
Maybe this will give me a clue.
*Grabs a stone* *Puts it in one shadow*
There. It will tell me if it's morning or afternoon.
*Climbs a tree, looking for fruits* *Eats some pears* *Looks at the shadow, moved*
Afternoon. Then the left arm points to the sun and you look at the north. There.
*Leaves*

Things have looked up for you after a few days of survival. A old man in a wagon offers to give you a lift towards Civilization. He does look troubled, as it seems that bandits have been around this area. Would you travel with this man?(RP it.)
*Eats some more fruit*
There, the roads.
*Sits aside* *A wagon aproaches* *Makes wagon-stop* *It comes*
-Hi, young man.
Hi, sir. Look, I'm lost here, I need someone to take me to the city.
*Takes his gun and points me* *Hands up*
-Another bandit, huh?
No, sir. Calm down. Look, I have no weapons here.
*Tries to turn the pockets inside out*
-Not so fast. Empty your pockets slowly.
*Turns pockets inside out slowly*
-I believe you. Come.
*He puts gun away*
Why so distrustful, sir? You could have kill me.
-There are many bandits today, they pretend to be lost people. When a wagon stops, they take their guns and many of them come from the trees and the rocks, and steal the driver.
But you are so brave taking a gun. They could be more than 10, and you are only one.
-I'm one, but I was in the elite troops that protected the king. Regicides and terrorists are white tigers. Bandits are kittens.

After a few hours of traveling, bandits appear and demand you and the man give them 10 coins each as a tax to pass. The man gives them his coins, the bandits now look at you. What do you do?(RP it.):
*Hours of traveling* *At night*
Then, the princess threw the knife to the knight, and the knight stabbed the dark necromancer. "Die, you bastard. Your monsters don't belong to this world".
-And what happend then?
Ghosts vanished, skeletons became dust, and the princess's jail opened. She was free. A month later, they married.
-It's a good tale. I love it.
My pupils too.
*Torches sighted* *Men jumps from the trees surrounding us*
+Don't move. Give us 10 coins and you'll leave here alive. Make an unexpected move and yo'll be dead meat.
*Old man throws a gold coin to one of them*
-There. Now, move aside.
+The young gay-looking too.
B...but... I don't have money.
-He's right. Leave him alone.
+10 coins per person. So better pay, c***su**ers.
-That's what your mother said last night.
*They point him with their bows*
+What do you mean, you son of b***h?
*Whispers*
Sir, better not anger these people. They could kill us both.
-I mean that you better be careful with me, I have bad temper, ya know? I eat iron spikes for breakfast, and I pee lava. And I can hit a flea's ass from 100 ft. So better go to your house, mommy is calling you, and j*** off in your bedrooms before I break your faces like a stick.
+You asshole. Shoot him.
*Scared*
¡No, wait! Don't do it. Let's be reasonable. We can solve this peacefully. We can talk.
-The midget man is right. I can pay you 10 coins for head.
*Whispers me*
-Turn off the torch.
*Nods* *Turns off the torch* *Hearing many shots in the darkness* *A lost arrow almost hits my balls*
-There. Each bullet costs 5 coins. Keep the change.
*Turns on the torch* *Bandits are dead*
It has been... awesome. You are so fast.
-I told you. And they were lucky. This gun is of the old ones, that you have to insert a bullet per shot.
*Looting the bandits*
Your king must have been proud of you.
-No rocks, no weather, no tigers, no bears, no humans, no storms could kill him. Only his old age. So, Mastropiero, could you please tell me another story?
Uhh... yes. I'm a teacher, I know a lot of them.

You have finally made it to Civilization! However, you have no money in your possession; and to make matters worse, you're very hungry.
So you make your way to the marketplace. What action(s) would you take?(RP it.)

They were about to hang the poor girl in the gallows. The executioner pulled the lever, but as she fell, an arrow impacted the rope, cutting it and saving her. Another arrow right to the executioner's eye. There he was, Rick, who escaped alive from the mantis men. He jumped from the tower, throwing knives to the guards, and landed on the traitor. He took his sword and killed more guards.
-Did he saved the girl?
In the middle of the fight, Eneas, the big man, came from behind. But Rick whistled loud, and the horse toppled Eneas. Rick jumped to his horse, grabbed Susan and left the city before the doors get closed. And they escaped.
-That's a brave man. A truly hero.
Look, we are at the city.
-This is not where I'm going. You are alone from here, buddy.
Thank you for bringing me here, and for saving me from the bandits.
-It has been nothing. Also, the 10 coins you took from the corpses, they are for you. Go to the market place and buy some food, you look hungry.
Thanks again, sir.
-My pleassure. Bye.
*Leaves* *Goes to a food shop*
(From here, Terraria server writes the story)

Don't worry about my long name. My name in game will be J. S. Mastropiero.
[/spoiler]
And THIS ONE is the CURRENT one. TOTALLY DIFFERENT:
[spoiler]
Character Name: J. S. Mastropiero
Roleplay Name: Johannes Sebastian Mastropiero
Players you already know on the on the server: Nobody
Previous roleplay experience: World of Tibia (not Warcraft), Forum Roleplaying, LARPing, RoC, Naruto Online
What servers have you played on, and how long: None.
Why would you like to join our server: I love roleplaying, and yours got the most +'s
Have you read the "Rules and Regulations" thread?: I have read the Rules and Regulations thread and I accept them (yes, really)
Do you agree to follow the rules?: I agree to follow these rules
Will you agree to a One week probation Period?: I agree. It's a good idea.

ROLEPLAYING QUESTIONNAIRE

You wake up in the middle of a strange forest. You have no tools or weapons; all you have are the clothes on your back. What would be your first course of action?(RP it.):

Mastropiero wakes up, he is unsure as to what happened to him, or how he got to this forest. From his lack of equipment, it was likely he was robbed. He scans the trees, trying to see any signs of civilization. He takes a few moments he absorbs his situation.
"I'm going to need food" he says.
He gets to his feet, and proceeds into a random direction into the forest, hoping to spot either something edible, or someone to help him find his way.

Things have looked up for you after a few days of survival. A old man in a wagon offers to give you a lift towards Civilization. He does look troubled, as it seems that bandits have been around this area. Would you travel with this man?(RP it.):
Mastropiero approaches the old man, waving his hand.
Mastropiero says, "Greetings sir! Could you help me in finding my way to the nearest town?"
"I would be glad to help you, but it will most certainly be dangerous, you see, bandits have been working the roads lately, even more than usual" Says the old man.
"Bandits? Well nevermind that, i'm rather lost, you see, and I just want to find my way, and if bandits stand in my way, then so be it." Mastropiero speaks proudly.
The old man says, "Very well, climb in and we will be off, I didn't want to stop for too long anyways, gives them more time to find us, you know?"
Mastropiero climbs into the wagon, and the old man continues along the road.

After a few hours of traveling, bandits appear and demand you and the man give them 10 coins each as a tax to pass. The man gives them his coins, the bandits now look at you. What do you do?(RP it.):
A group of masked, armed men approach the wagon, and order it to a halt. The old man grows wary and whispers to Mastropiero,
"Just do what they ask, and they will let us go, alright? Just do as they say"
Mastropiero nods his head in agreement as one of the men walks in front of the wagon, his hand on the hilt of a sword at his side.
"Ten coins." Announces the bandit loudly.
The merchant reaches into a pouch at his side, and hands the bandit a handful of coins, "Here you go sir." He speaks shakily.

The bandit then looks towards Mastropiero, "From each of you" He says.
Mastropiero reaches for his pocket, only to remember he has nothing, not even a coin. He says, "I don't have any money."
The bandit raises and eyebrow, before saying, "Then we will take everything you have left, remove your clothes and hand them over!"
Mastropiero looks to the old man. The old man says "I will pay for him, no need to harass him." The old man pulls another ten coins from his pouch and hands it to the bandit.
The bandit gives a loud chuckle, before punching Mastropiero in the face, he says, "Next time, you won't be so lucky. I hope you learned your lesson about not carrying extra coin with you." He then turns and walks off into the trees with the rest of his gang.

You have finally made it to Civilization! However, you have no money in your possession; and to make matters worse, you're very hungry. So you make your way to the marketplace. What action(s) would you take?(RP it.):
Mastropiero walks into the market, holding his stomach as hunger begins to pain him. He walks up to a nearby fruit merchant and says,
"Greetings, do you think you could spare a little food? I will work to pay you back, I promise you, I just need a little food"
The merchant thinks for a moment, before handing Mastropiero an apple, "I won't make you work for that, but I can give you a job if you need some money."
Mastropiero ponders the idea for a moment before saying, "Yes, that would help very much so, and you are very kind for this, thank you, thank you oh so much. Just tell me what needs to be done, I won't let you down!"
The merchant is caught off guard by his enthusiasm and says, "Well eh, alright, let's get you to work then. I can't run the stall and pick the apples from my orchard at the same time, so if you could do that for me, I will be more than willing to pay you for your time"
Mastropiero nods rapidly and says, "Just point the way!"
[/spoiler]

They are not the same. That's why I bet you didn't read it. While Grub says "no", James says "Try again". That's why I keep trying. If James tells me "Don't even try, surrender", then I leave. Capich?

lolKieck

Instead of going batshit angry, ask what is wrong.
Admins, instead of telling him he did something wrong, tell him WHAT WAS WRONG and teach him how to fix it.
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

longfallgloves

Quote from: lolKieck on 04-07-2013
Instead of going batshit angry, ask what is wrong.
Already did. D:

the_grub

I already told him what he did wrong the first three times he applied. If you want to go back and look at them thats fine, but I made it clear that the rules state that you can only apply twice, He was not permitted to apply again since he failed more than twice to get approved
r u avin a giggle ther m8, il bash ye fookin ead in i swar on me mum

longfallgloves

I want a second opinión.

jaik

Quote from: longfallgloves on 23-07-2013
I want a second opinión.

this place is dead.

dont come back here
Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway