How Did You Find Us?

Started by Syl, 29-08-2015

Syl

Well, us here at the mod team and such were wondering where to find and how to get as many new players as possible, so we'd like all new and old players to go ahead and tell us how you found HGN/Iseyu in the first place.

the_grub

I bebopped into the wrong part of town and I've never been able to find my way home
r u avin a giggle ther m8, il bash ye fookin ead in i swar on me mum

Syndraell

As far back as I can remember, i found HGN just by looking for a terraria server on google.
And I'm glad I did.

I'm just waiting to mess up your day. Honest.

Knife_cz

Quote from: James Almasy on 30-08-2015
As far back as I can remember, i found HGN just by looking for a terraria server on google.
And I'm glad I did.
haunting the forums ever since 2011

Ragolution

Killabreu brought me to the SRP server

Aetheren

I actually found it searching specifically for Terraria RP servers, then from there I found Caphori through terraria-servers.com I think.

nKe

Accidentally joined the SRP server in 2009

Silver Knight

Oh, you think HGN is your ally, but you merely adopted HGN. I was born in it, moulded by it. I didn't see outside HGN until I was already a man; by then, it was nothing to me but filthy non hgn swine! The shadows betray you, because they belong to me. I will show you where I have made my home, whilst preparing to bring justice. Then, I will break you. Your precious armoury, gratefully accepted. We will need it. Ah yes, I was wondering what would break first. Your spirit, or your body.

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period