Happy Presidents Day!

Started by eroticduck, 21-02-2011

eroticduck

Washington's Birthday is a United States federal holiday celebrated on the third Monday of February in honor of George Washington, the first President of the United States. It is also commonly known as Presidents Day (sometimes spelled Presidents' Day or President's Day). As Washington's Birthday or Presidents Day, it is also the official name of a concurrent state holiday celebrated on the same day in a number of states. Titled Washington's Birthday, a federal holiday honoring George Washington was originally implemented by an Act of Congress in 1880 for government offices in the District of Columbia (20 Stat. 277) and expanded in 1885 to include all federal offices (23 Stat. 516). As the first federal holiday to honor an American citizen, the holiday was celebrated on Washington's actual birthday, February 22.[1] On January 1, 1971, the federal holiday was shifted to the third Monday in February by the Uniform Monday Holiday Act.[2] This date places it between February 15 and 21, which makes the name "Washington's Birthday" in some sense a misnomer, since it never lands on Washington's actual birthday, February 22.

from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Washington's_Birthday

http://www.youtube.com/v/i426pbQJZ_g&autoplay=1

Ragolution

Jesus christ, that is a horrible choice of music, yet again.

Paintcheck

Reminded me of Zombieland.

Dragon

What makes you put autoplaying music in EVERY SINGLE THREAD you make?
It's irritating, as it plays over others music.

Inb4 typing "Good job not reading the OP."
I am not going to read an OP if I have to scroll down to shut off some music so I can read without being interrupted.
"Is it just me, or have peoples' hands been growing out of their asses lately?"

Ragolution

Quote from: Headcrabs on 21-02-2011

I am not going to read an OP if I have to scroll down to shut off some music so I can read without being interrupted.

You put it more eloquently than I ever wanted to.

Paintcheck

This. It wasn't cool when Longlostblake did it and it's no less obnoxious when you do it.

eroticduck

Quote from: Paintcheck on 21-02-2011
This. It wasn't cool when Longlostblake did it and it's no less obnoxious when you do it.

mad

Quote from: Ragolution on 21-02-2011

Yeah. Why would I play the Star Spangled Banner in a thread about an American holiday?

Fuck tard.

mad

Dragon

Quote from: eroticduck on 21-02-2011

Quote from: Ragolution on 21-02-2011

Yeah. Why would I play the Star Spangled Banner in a thread about an American holiday?

Fuck tard.

Good job flaming.
Good job on editing the post to a slightly more fitting but equally irritating so you can flame.
Good job on disregarding our words, you are definately going to build a nice set of friends in this community, I can see it now.
"Is it just me, or have peoples' hands been growing out of their asses lately?"

Cutch

If this wasn't an american celebration, I would have banned Ragolution and Eroticduck.

God Bless America

"Stop living life so that you can do a job with out pay"
-Blake/Last Exile

eroticduck

Quote from: Headcrabs on 21-02-2011Good job on disregarding our words, you are definately going to build a nice set of friends in this community, I can see it now.

Don't want any, really. I got enough :3

Paintcheck

Quote from: eroticduck on 21-02-2011
Quote from: Headcrabs on 21-02-2011Good job on disregarding our words, you are definately going to build a nice set of friends in this community, I can see it now.

Don't want any, really. I got enough :3

Excellent attitude to have when you have a pending admin app. Like HGN needs another admin who doesn't understand they aren't the only person in this community, it has enough of those already.

gnomebutts

is it really that big of a deal...? relax, guys

Ragolution

Quote from: gnomebutts on 21-02-2011
is it really that big of a deal...? relax, guys

Yes.
Because.

Cutch

Topic locked because you guys are apparently not mature enough to handle a fucking HOLIDAY.

"Stop living life so that you can do a job with out pay"
-Blake/Last Exile