>After causing most of the moderator team to leave he quits
>Leaves myself, James and Eirkash to clean up the crap he caused

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Terraria Super Operator
JRP > What are you?
Rag > Your freind
JRP > For real?
Rag > This is so serious you don't understand.

CAMaera

Because Blair expected the worst in people, helped build THE TOWER in 1st gen Caphori back in the day, hated people for no reason, excluded everyone but...5-6 people from entering THE TOWER which was ehh...1/6 of the map, on the far left side -To be fair, that was under *my* orders, as *i* built the tower. -Kami). He also was a total jerk. To everyone.

(And what JR said, but he ninja'd me.)

THE END.
(At least, that's what I remember/know)

Tom

Quote from: max0596 on 27-05-2012
[REDACTED DATA]

Okay. . .
Say, why is your text blue?
Quote from: TheAndyShandy on 05-12-2013
Oh boy.
Strap yourselves in, it's time for the great 'obligatory' SRP resurrection of 2013/14/15/16/22

CAMaera

it's just something I do. No real reason for it. Just like when people decide to use emoticons and such. By the way, why is it your business, and why are you posting HERE? Look at my other posts and find an answer. Please post on-topic, and remember; "If you're bitching about it, odds are, more already have. So piss off". You really don't know how many times I was asked this. If you feel the need to type asinine crap like this that's off-topic as well as annoying, maybe you shouldn't be here, or maybe you shouldn't even be in the Caphori AREA. -Max, lose the psycho. That's an order. It is unnecessary and unwarranted; he was just asking a question. -Kami.

It was still horrible, Kami. XDDD that tower pissed me off so much. He did a lot of upkeep on it also, and never left and/or RP'd with anyone but like...6 people. And back then we were more active. A lot more active.

ALSO FUCK WHOEVER SET MY TITLE. SERIOUSLY.

vatovie

he rp'ed with me only to fight and that was only because i was allies with matt, aruellia, and sometimes tristram.

Syndraell

As much shit as i'm going to get for posting this...

Deep down, I really think that Blair is a good guy.

I'm just waiting to mess up your day. Honest.

VonXeno

Quote from: James Almasy on 28-05-2012

You Serious?

But seriously, I don't know Blair.
I am not what I think I am, and I am not what you think I am. I am what I think you think I am.

Syndraell

Quote from: VonXeno on 28-05-2012

You Serious?

http://i.qkme.me/3phelq.jpg

I'm just waiting to mess up your day. Honest.

bastidon

Quote from: VonXeno on 28-05-2012

You Serious?

http://i.qkme.me/3phelq.jpg
*kneeslaps* For real? THAT IS MY BLOWING MY MIND! OMG OMG EXPLOSIONS OF DEATH. (theory: replace Jame's death cannon with rainbow cannon, then piss him off....) result: death. {This is the reason you shouldn't use drugs, kids.}
I'm not an asshole, I just play one on TV.

Put me in coach I'm ready.

vatovie

i actually agree with james because from what i heard he wasn't that mean till he became a mod. i think it's a case of going a bit mad with power.

CAMaera

Quote from: vatovie on 28-05-2012
i actually agree with james because from what i heard he wasn't that mean till he became a mod. i think it's a case of going a bit mad with power.

He was always an ass. Case solved. People don't go "mad with power". They always had it in them to do these things, and abuse power. That phrase is stupid and false. Hitler didn't go "Mad with power", he always knew that if he had the chance, and the resources, and the control, he would cause what is known as the Holocaust. He had crap ideals, and that's why he decided to do that. Not because he went "Mad with power", but because he was always a horrible person.

The real question is: Is Vel going to be doing more artwork? C:

Next week on Intervention: A dwarf who drinks ale to the point of blacking out. What his family has to say, after the break-
*Slaps TV*

Velspera

Artwork: I may if I have time. :)

Blair:  Blair DOES have his good qualities.  I wouldn't be his friend, even now, if I didn't think so.  Unfortunately, he's crap at really interacting with people and thinking before he speaks/does things to calculate whether or not it will piss people off or hurt their feelings, which I have told him plenty times already. 
:D OMG HI.

Caphori Characters: Vaillaro and Ilanna