Grayzar's Journal

Started by bastidon, 15-01-2012

bastidon

A tomb with a dwarfish symbol on front is found on your table.*

Entry 1:
To be honest I have no idea what day it is in this land. chapora? capore? I'm not even sure what it's called. I not  sure what I'll do here, maybe be a bar tender. Strange for a shamed prince coming to this land, not knowing anyone and trying to find a job as a meager bar tender. I don't see what Finn meant when he said I was a murderer I never killed anyone out of the arena. But whatever the job search is on. Good-bye book. (I need an Ale.)
I'm not an asshole, I just play one on TV.

Put me in coach I'm ready.

bastidon

Entry 2:
Well as I was wandering I found a group of men sitting in the mud arguing with each other. The discussed the resistance, strange concept. I was confused and I joined them, They put me in charge of their mine and gave me a house. Guess the job search is over.

bastidon

Entry 3:
Today I began my first quest for Sir...let's just say Sir. I was instructed to sit around in the fort of Valor and defend against corruption. I sat there with the other men and there was quiet, then it appeared. I pulled my bow string over and over pelting the creature with arrows. It was just a massive Eye. I was scared but my mind was focused. I saw something on it. A man was riding it. It...spoke to me. It talked in a dead langue. I was terrified, but I found a way out of the thing's hold. I figure it's a demon. But...would that mean I'm a demon now? I seem fine. I need to continue research on this, perhaps there is library in New Creak.   

bastidon

Entry 4:
I found something interesting about my race. Our natural greed is a lesser demon. With many it can be manged by being a kind and giving person or just becoming a miser and giving in. So I figured out from a tome a body can only hold a single demon, therefor I am immune to the taint. This could be a very useful trait. But should I keep this to myself or tell my commanding officers? I'm not sure if I will but I don't think it will need to be shared until the skill becomes into necessary use. I hope it won't be needed any time soon.

bastidon

Entry 5:
Sir, A few other officers, and I were on an investigation of the old Caphori maximum security prison for the mentally insane investigating Tristram. He was a man who summoned demons to Caphori before I got there. Sir was trying to figure out where he is. All of a sudden THE Tristram showed up. Little did I know Tristram was possessed with a powerful demon. He attacked Sir and fled after a short pursuit. I was worried but one of the other officers, for reference I will call him G. G was able to fix sir and we continued. Should have I offered my services at that time and stand up openly with my ability? I guess I will have to move on.   

bastidon

Entry 6:
I left. The danger no longer scares me. I will not hide in this hole anymore. I have built a small boat above ground and will live there. I'm not worried about the monarchy or anyone else. I will miss the under ground feeling like the slums of Grogmar where I spent most of my time. I think it will be just fine.

bastidon

*The page is singed and a little burned you can barely make out the word Entry 7:

Well that...backfired. The boat burned. I lost my ceremonial dagger from my home land. Other than this journal it was the only thing a was able to take. I have no idea what my plan is now. I can not go back to the dark hole. I did have my eye on a near-by plot. It is (*the area of the plot has been scratched out and rubbed with ash to hide the location.) and very green. I think a ale is in order. Grag (OOC: grag is like someone going shit! in the dwarfish language.) I just realized there's no bar near by. Now how will I get my ale?     

bastidon

Entry 8:
Not much happened my house is finally built and I decided to brew my own ale. The drunken dwarf is officially open. Resistance member drink a round free. 

bastidon

My life has become more complicated. I have had to fight demons, sneak into ship whilst being invisible, journeying to the under world, and fighting seemingly  endless battles with unspeakable monsters. I thought this would be boring. Well this journal has become too low security. If you found this and read it cover to cover, you owe me a pint.