Gmod update

Started by Knife_cz, 18-12-2010

Knife_cz

Good work garry..really >:(..any idea how to fix it and be able to play :D?

Turkey

Yea. I am broken also

Paintcheck

Everyone is broken although apparently there is a fix on FP.

How to fix: Whenever either Garry releases a rollback update or someone finds a fix
How long: When it's fixed.

Seriously guys every time a Gmod update comes out and wrecks the server we don't need a topic asking "How fix when done?" It will be done when either Garry fixes it or a fix is found on the FP community or something. It will take exactly that long for the server to be fixed. Go outside or something until then.

Duranblackraven

If you actually take the time to read the gmod site, the break is from VALVE, not garry. It's the engine update. Garry has fixed it and has sent in the update to be released. However guess what? It's Saturday, they're probably not at the office.

Lokter

I have a temporary but complex fix. If you check my thread in "The Cordon"
Characters.
Loken Vaskyl    || Defiance || Alive

Duranblackraven

Quote from: Lokter on 18-12-2010
I have a temporary but complex fix. If you check my thread in "The Cordon"

That's not guarenteed to work. I can wait until Monday if need be then risk screwing up my Gmod.

Tom

Quote from: knife_cz on 18-12-2010
Good work garry..really >:(..any idea how to fix it and be able to play :D?

Why's it matter to you? You ALWAYS look for STK fights like SRP is CSS, Stalker edition
Quote from: TheAndyShandy on 05-12-2013
Oh boy.
Strap yourselves in, it's time for the great 'obligatory' SRP resurrection of 2013/14/15/16/22

Knife_cz

Im not always looking for STK fight,we were alone on server,we were just bored..and i create this topic because always when Garry updates gmod something screws up with server,ok..but this time it screwed gmod, not only server..

Turkey

Quote from: knife_cz on 18-12-2010
Im not always looking for STK fight,we were alone on server,we were just bored..and i create this topic because always when Garry updates gmod something screws up with server,ok..but this time it screwed gmod, not only server..

Sorry. But toms right.

Steven :D

Confirmed, IT WORKS NOW!! UPDATE GMOD!