Garagans Weapon Uses

Started by Redbark, 01-04-2012

Redbark

I WAS SO BORED THAT THIS HAD TO HAPPEN!

Nights Edge: IC and OOC weapon.
Garagan uses this like any other sword. But he always goes for the arms with this one to disable any attacks.

Spells: Demon Scythe is IC and OOC.
Demonic Cage: Garagan uses this to trap someone when they're still. (Uses when someone is being VERY OP)
Fade into Dust: (Uses when people are being annoying/ VERY OP to get away from fights so he doesn't deal with the ANNOYINGNESS.) He uses this when he wounded to get away.
Bright Red: Garagan uses this in dark areas. He lights up his eyes as bright as they can get.
Demon Scythe: It is uses to slice someone in whole. When he casts this spell he doesn't want you alive

Chakram: IC only!
Garagan uses this to slice small body parts like hands, feet, and head.

Blue Moon: IC , depending on OOC
Garagan uses this to  smash an opponents legs making their only way of movement to crawl.

Aqua Scepter: IC only!
He uses this weapon to squirt salt water into the opponents eyes. Not a good weapon, but hurts like shit.

Magic Missile: IC and OOC
Garagan hunts down people in areas where he cannot see and lets the missile hunt themdown and kill them.

Handgun: IC only!
Uses this when people are caged to kill them

Musket: IC and OOC!
Long ranged quick ending firing. He uses this to kill enemies far away without them surviving most of his attacks.

English Ain't my first language!

Crazyon

*ahem* ...These weapons are very sharp...i should know...you cut my hands off...
That is truly fascinating, no i am not being sarcastic....

Redbark

Quote from: Crazyon on 01-04-2012
*ahem* ...These weapons are very sharp...i should know...you cut my hands off...

So your... I am sorry.

Wolfie

On a off topic note, is Gray on? I need da pass.
I'm Wolfie, snd this is my sig... Uummm... FUUURR TEEHH EEMMPUUHRER!

===== FRP charcaters =====

Guan- Your favorite Chinese scavenger, has a obsession with rumors of the Shi, as well as combat knives.

Tiberius- The annoying gear-lover.

Crazyon

Wait, the passwords changed....AGAIN?!?!?!?!?!?!

Wolfie

Clearly. Now to wait till a admin feels like telling us what it is.
I'm Wolfie, snd this is my sig... Uummm... FUUURR TEEHH EEMMPUUHRER!

===== FRP charcaters =====

Guan- Your favorite Chinese scavenger, has a obsession with rumors of the Shi, as well as combat knives.

Tiberius- The annoying gear-lover.

Crazyon

Whats the reason this time?