Everything Gone

Started by shadowheart, 22-06-2012

shadowheart

I got onto Terraria not even five minutes ago to get on and remove non-essential items and all of my characters were gone. I went to see if it was the same way with multiplayer. All my SERVERS were gone as well. Does anyone know WHY this might be and how to fix it?

Returning Caphori member. Some of you may remember me as Alexander Fornet, or Kilin Goldbeard.

VonXeno

Made any recent changes? Occasionally there are allocations with save files, and can usually be fixed.
I am not what I think I am, and I am not what you think I am. I am what I think you think I am.

Redbark

Playing on a different user?  Rebooted comp? Retarded siblings?

Kamimaia

Quote from: Redbark on 22-06-2012
Playing on a different user?  Rebooted comp? Retarded siblings?

Aliens. The answer is aliens.

Srsly, though, check you My Documents/My Games/Terraria folder and see if your stuff is in there.

shadowheart

Well I MAY have found the problem... Steam derped.... It gave me an error that said

Steam.exe (main exception): Unable to write to the current Steam application folder.
Please move Steam to a folder where you have write privileges.

Returning Caphori member. Some of you may remember me as Alexander Fornet, or Kilin Goldbeard.

shadowheart

Problem has been fixed. Had to reset laptop and repair disk that was incompatible. Thanks for the attempted help everyone!.

Dungeon_Lord

I have retarded siblings...
Help for hire! Seriously ask me for help, I need things to do.

Redbark

Quote from: Dungeon_Lord on 22-06-2012
I have retarded siblings...

15 sister... Addicted to money and phones.. I am the one with a job... I hate my life.
{Be Glad she doesn't have Worse Habits.}