Everything's a bit crazy now. This thread is to try and clear things up.

Started by Kamimaia, 11-06-2012

JRParadox

The thing about hardmode is that there are no positives to it, all it does is make new players interrupted more often by dying from overpowered mobs and means that people will care more about gear. Also the hard mode items allow us to reward people for good RP as the old shop system is gone for good, now people will be rewarded/punished based on their quality of RP. I'm trying to keep hush hush about that for now as I think it is a mod only secret for now as we are just bringing it all together so no spoilers for now.

Basically hardmode is more useful for us turned off, this is until someone gives enough positives for it

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Terraria Super Operator
JRP > What are you?
Rag > Your freind
JRP > For real?
Rag > This is so serious you don't understand.

Crow793

Quote from: Crow793 on 17-06-2012
(This is a better option than padding posts with quotes before answers, or solely answers with no real way to attribute it to questions asked. If a simple refusal to do as you ask is childish, then you must be forever surrounded by children. Also, you are; your word choice in many of your recent posts give off the air that you have a sense of entitlement over all of us- and I, for one, do not appreciate it.)

Really? My 'word choice'? 'entitlement'? Everything I've said has only been based on observation. I'm not claiming to have entitlement over anybody. Also based on observation, the 'attitude' you claim to think I have is based only on your personal attitude of taking everything in the wrong light. You've been this way since the beginning Kami, and that's why most of us didn't miss you. Do try to grow up, because the server will never work if you continue with this 'Iron Fist' crap.

VonXeno

Quote from: Crow793 on 18-06-2012
Quote from: Crow793 on 17-06-2012
(This is a better option than padding posts with quotes before answers, or solely answers with no real way to attribute it to questions asked. If a simple refusal to do as you ask is childish, then you must be forever surrounded by children. Also, you are; your word choice in many of your recent posts give off the air that you have a sense of entitlement over all of us- and I, for one, do not appreciate it.)

Really? My 'word choice'? 'entitlement'? Everything I've said has only been based on observation. I'm not claiming to have entitlement over anybody. Also based on observation, the 'attitude' you claim to think I have is based only on your personal attitude of taking everything in the wrong light. You've been this way since the beginning Kami, and that's why most of us didn't miss you. Do try to grow up, because the server will never work if you continue with this 'Iron Fist' crap.

Petty and useless bickering. Stop it.

I know both of you, and you're getting the wrong impressions of each other.

Kami, Crow is saying you should actually post instead of editing posts. I agree with him, quotes and answers are pretty much the most effective and clear response in a message board. The editing is really no better than Max typing in blue.
I am not what I think I am, and I am not what you think I am. I am what I think you think I am.

JRParadox

That's not what it is about VonXeno, first of all though I'm going to say that editing posts is the best way otherwise she would just end up having to spam these threads to replies to what people say or make a massive, threatening post which covers absolutely everything everyone says in clumps which once again spams and is not direct to whoever stated it. Also she is using the red not in the way which Max used it but instead to make it distinguishable what she says and what the original post says.

What is really happening here is that Kami used wording which Crow interpreted as a plain insult when in fact it was just her telling him to give more respect to the community (even if using the word childish was not really the best thing to say). Now their both being dickish so lets stfu about it and get back on track.

Any more e-drama and I'll have to actually take action.

Terraria Super Operator
JRP > What are you?
Rag > Your freind
JRP > For real?
Rag > This is so serious you don't understand.

VonXeno

Quote from: JRParadox on 18-06-2012
I'll have to actually take action.

*VonXeno pictures Hex, with guns. Many many guns.

Back on track then. Is there a time when the mods are able to talk about these changes in depth, together?

Because I'd like that.
I am not what I think I am, and I am not what you think I am. I am what I think you think I am.

ThY

Try avoid direct confrontations please.
On a personal note, this thread is to  "clear things up.", I think it's done the contrary

Steven :D

Quote from: ThY on 18-06-2012
Try avoid direct confrontations please.
On a personal note, this thread is to  "clear things up.", I think it's done the contrary
good work thy

Crow793

Meh. I've said my opinions, now it's up to the higher-ups to do whatever they feel will work. I'm done arguing over pointless things.