Dwarfish lore and religion.

Started by bastidon, 22-01-2012

bastidon

As a self proclaimed dwarf expert and member of their community I will love to answer your questions about out noble race. Post a question and I'll search through my dusty tomes and write down the answer.   
I'm not an asshole, I just play one on TV.

Put me in coach I'm ready.

bastidon

Ok then well since no question have appeared I will say a dwarfish tale of Jegrmeir and the bunny. Jergmier was the greatest swordsman in all of Hargoin. His blade was sift yet firm. He could beat any dwarf, man, elf, or demon in the land. One day while walking Jergmier saw a old man. The man claimed to be able to beat Jergmeir. Jergmier laughed and boasted in his skill. He said things such as "I am bold and brave and you are old and a nave". Jergmier accepted his challenge and they did combat. Jergmier drew his sword and the old man pulled out a rabbit. Jergmier was confused but attack thinking it was a ploy to distract him. His blade was just about to strike the old man but he vanished. jergmier felt a bang on the back of his head. Jergmier turned to see the old man hit Jergmier again with the little bunny. After a long time of swings and misses the old man said this "I do believe you have lost to my bunny"
"This can not be no man can defeat me! I say you cheated!" Jergmier said.
"If I was to cheat then you would be dead, it was a battle to the death and I spared you by using a bunny instead of a weapon." the old man replied.
"Well then can you teach me this skill?"
"Yes my dear apprentice, I can."
No one knows what happened to the warrior after that but legend says he learned the ways and now stands in that very spot fighting all how challenge him...with a bunny.     
I'm not an asshole, I just play one on TV.

Put me in coach I'm ready.

Haagon

there are few weapons mightier than the bunny haha
Chivalry is not dead as long as it lives inside me
*epic teary heart-filled moment, sniff-sniff*