-=DUTY=- Quartermaster Applications: CLOSED

Started by Commissar Nitro, 09-05-2010

Commissar Nitro

Apply here for the position of Duty Quartermaster.

Note: You must be a trader before you can apply.

By applying for this position, you agree to supply Duty soldiers for free as long as you have the money to do so.
By applying for this position, you agree to financially support Duty.
By applying for this position, you will always have a place to settle and that will be your only place.
By applying for this position, all items Duty soldiers are not suppose to have will turn in to you, everything you get or hand out must be written down.
By applying for this position, you will gain Duty flags which will give you a paycheck of 300 RU.
By appying for this position, you retain the ability to quit, if you speak with the leader.(ICLY/ROLEPLAYED)

[color=red][b]IC[/b] [/color]

[color=orange]Name:[/color]
[color=orange]Age:[/color]

[color=orange]Backstory:[/color]

[color=red][b]OOC[/b][/color]

[color=orange]What's STK?:[/color]

[color=orange]What's RDM?:[/color]

[color=orange]What's Injury RP?:[/color]

[color=orange]What's Fear RP?:[/color]

[color=orange]Do you agree not to sell to enemies of Duty?:[/color]

[color=orange]Do you know I can PK you if you desert/betreay us or abuse your flags in any kind of way?:[/color]

[color=orange]Can you follow orders?:[/color]

Cry Havoc And Let Slip The Dogs Of War.

Turkey

[IC]
Name:Nikolai Badanov

[OOC]
Name:Kimowola

Reason for applying: To be the quarter master of DUTY, I am decently active. I have never ever attempt to dupe, or cheat for money/weapons.

Dug

[IC]

Name:Ivan Rizov

Reason for applying: See here, I run into you duty fellows all the time and you seem to be friendlier than the others I've met so far, I also like your goal and I'd like to help somehow. I usually work in your bar and like working there. I'd be really happy to be your quartermaster as I can supply you with all the goods you need.

Backstory: Ivan Rizov was born on 1976,in Moscow. He came from a family who did anything to earn money. Trade, steal, do jobs, work around houses. His family was always like that. His father , Stefan , he was more of a thief. While his mom Anna was a maid, she pretty much cleaned around houses. Little Ivan became interested into trading. He looked up his uncle who was a trader, basically the man owned a shop. After Ivan finished primary school, he attended the school for traders, high school that is.  His uncle noticed it and gave him a job at his shop. At the time Ivan was a teen and learned quickly from his uncle.
It helped him in school. His grades were excellent and after he finished school and collage, his uncle died and left him the shop. Ivan took over the shop and did a better job than his uncle. Soon he met this girl, Sandra. They started going out. Ivan and Sandra were madly in love. Ivan managed to open an other shop with support of his girlfriend which he married two years after. In the other shop they sold furniture which was an other great success. Soon they started to think about having children. Both of them wanted a boy and a girl. Two kids, enough for a family. They dreamed about many things until Sandra died. She was raped and killed. Ivan was broken. His shops went to ruin. He closed them. Ivan spent a lot of time alone and didn't have anyone to talk to. Since the only person he spent time with was Sandra. After her death Ivan was like an angel, always friendly with a smile on his face trying to get the best out of everything. He didn't eat much as he lost his appetite. No one visited him. He soon started to read books and took pleasure in it. They made him smile, made him sad. But he enjoyed them. He gained all sorts of knowledge by reading the books. One day he heard about the Zone and it's dangers along with the beauties of the zone. Why he really came was the Traders Union it self which interested him. He wanted to get back into the trading. He took great pleasure in trading while Sandra was alive, so he thought "Why not , again?". Before he went there, Ivan wanted to be prepared. So Ivan learned about guns and radiation as much as he could. After all of that he managed to get into the zone. Rookie he was but knew a lot for one. Soon he went over to the duty camp. A dutier told him everything there is to know about the zone. The factions , the mutants and such. Everyday he would think about how he is gonna have his own shop and bring back the memories he had. Now he waits to see if the memories will come back even if Sandra is not there she will always be in his heart.

[OOC]

Name: |HGN| Dug [Ty Jackal =)]

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:20750914

Reason for applying: You need a duty trader, or shall I say quartermaster, I'm a good trader I know it, also I used to be a duty member for , four months on an other char. I'm pretty used to duty and I like it.

What's RDM?
That's random death match, if a player kills an other player for no rp reason.

What's Injury RP?
If you get shot you gotta role play being shot. As in bleeding , pain and such.
* Dug holds his arm in pain and screams for help. (Example)

Am I a trader? Do I have auth?:I don't need auth as I'm already a trader.

[size=12]On a week long trial ending 18/may/2010

Comradebritish

IC

Name:Yuri 'Goblin' Radoslav

Backstory:'Goblin' had come to the zone before, to escape the law of the time, but that was a long time ago. After serving in a trader group, under a man called 'Vision' he learned the ways of the zone, and became exposed to Freedom for a while. When 'Vision's little group went rouge for a while, robbing STALKERs coming into sector 3, 'Goblin' learned about the good and the bad in the zone, who to trust and those who'll fuck you up in a heartbeat. After fighting some muties and saving a few STALKERs he met Vasili in Freedom, and after meeting the leader he got into the faction and rolled with it for a while. He did some stuff made some friends, but after Vasili left, he felt he couldn't talk to anyone there. After talking with Seth he handed his gear in, and made it for the border of the zone, he payed the commander at the cordon 2000 rubles and six bottles of vodka, and made his way to civilisation dressed in a leather jacket with his hood down, his bandages showing to the world and his Colt 45. hidden in his jacket, waiting for trouble.

After doing odd jobs in Ukraine and gathering enough money for a train ticket to Tula, his home city, he was back where he started, but not for a normal life, he knew he never could have that. He went back to where he lived and talk to some of his friends from the old group he used to live with, after the whole "Bring back Communism" thing was done with the group they began trying to undermine the current government by gun running and drug dealing. After moving Guns and Drugs with his old boys, things started looking up again he was getting money and good places to live, and the business expanded to Ukraines border, and eventually Kiev. But events would put him back where he belongs, after a big shipment of Ak's was coming in, someone fucked up and the police found the operation out again, and back to the zone he went. It took all of his fortune to get from kiev safely to the zone border, and the final amount of his cash to get in. However, even though his organisation had been taken in, he still had a connection to some people who got out, all he could get were bits and bobs, bandages and cough medicine, the occasional pistol if he called on the right day. But atleast he was back where he belonged, within his element as it were, waiting for bigger opertunities to arise.

OOC

What's STK?: Shoot to kill, where you actually aim to shoot your enemy in an engagement, to kill or injure.

What's RDM?: Random Deathamtch, the murder of someone with no valid RP  reason

What's Injury RP?: Where say, I was walking in the zone, a Military patrol jumps out: Military fires at my legs. /me hits the floor gripping his leg in pain

What's Fear RP?: When things like someone having a larger gun, a mutant running around, or you about to die, should influence Fear into your RP.

Do you agree not to sell to enemies of Duty?: Yes I do.

Do you know I can PK you if you desert/betreay us or abuse your flags in any kind of way?: Of course.

Can you follow orders?: Sir, Yes sir.

Suspiciously cheesy man sighted on east pier at 9pm.