Dusty

Started by CAMaera, 04-02-2013

CAMaera

Name: Dusty
Race: Star Resonant.
Characteristics: Older then he looks, Rose in hair constantly.
Height: 5"6'
Hair Color: A blonde that almost matches the sand.
Eye Color: Very dark yellow
Skills: Mastery with Spectre Boots. Can use them, and use them well, in situations not meant for them to be used.
Weapons: Two books, which he calls Star Scythe and Bolt(Demon Scythe and Water Bolt), an ability to condense Stars into small diamonds which he can control, literal throwing stars, and a flick of his wrist can launch an attack he calls "Cosmic Needles", where a bolt of green energy is fired off from seemingly nowhere. He also has, in his possession, a pinkish blade, though the power of this blade is unknown to him, and the blade acts like a normal sword.

Dusty's past is a bit foggy to him, as when he was very young, and mixing potions for the first time, a large explosion wiped out everyone he knew. He's since taken the blame for killing his entire race, but tries to be optimistic anyway. He's unpredictable, unusually curious, but always finds himself on the side of people who fight for the good of all as of late.

As a Resonant, he handles magic much differently then anyone else. He keeps a stash of Mana Crystals on him at all times, and, one by one, the crystals act as his own Mana Bank, as well as keep him alive. Meteorite also works for this, though it cannot act as Mana, and he carries several bars with him just in case.

In recent months, he has slowly developed the power to somewhat sense a person's true intentions, though the system is flawed and usually never works. As such, he rarely uses it, and relies on how people conduct themselves instead.

His weakness is his curiosity. He longs to explore not only Caphori, but the cosmos as well. This leads him to usually stick his nose where it doesn't belong. Also, he requires something from outer space to survive at all times, only living for a few days without one.

Maxi96203

Name? Check (: D Yep! Names are important.)
Snowflake Race? Check (wait what the fuuuuuuuuck? *lost*)
Race Name? Check (: D It's better than 'DUDS'S A STAR MAAAAGE')
Over the top tragic event? Check (: D Over the top? I think it adds some room for him to have his own storyline, as well as stay away from alchemy. Oh well.)
Edgy Spells? Check (: D I do like his spells, I guess. They aren't that OP. not like Syn's poison darts.)
Speshul Magic? Check (:J I do like magic, yes. I don't see any other star magic around, really, so I decided to do it.)
Ability to see through lies? Check (:< if only it worked, actually. It's a >7 roll. Not that good of odds.)
Technological capabilities far beyond Caphori's time? Check (D: techno-what-now? Magic=/=Tech.)
No Real Weakness? Check (D:< I refer you to the last paragraph. Believe me, IC, it's a weakness. Same with being without stars.)
ASSHOLE DESCRIPTION FOR PREMIUM™ HGN™ SUBSCRIBERS™ ONLY