Dante's logs

Started by Minion, 22-04-2012

Minion

*any one reading immediately notices the several marks and colors. The log is written as if for quick search and reference*
April 22,

With recent events, I've finally convinced myself to start writing down my experiences. Not too long ago a bloodmane took my blood and also tried to make me a servant, nearly succeeded. Now the beast is gone, only after turning into a deathmane, grayzar returned and cast it back to what ever forsaken place it came from, but not without something for me to remember it by. When it took my blood, I recieved its dna through a bite...winglies will often mutate their own genetics to adapt and make what ever strength it possesses their own. Now I can emit my own bloodaura and have a constant desire to chew on my butt...the worst part is, I hear that....no I can feel that more are coming and are already here, ugh I wouldnt care to take on much more of their genetics. Might be time to put up a wingly chaste ward, not only will they be forced to turn human while near my brewery, anyone inside will not have any evil thoughts, lest they end up in constant pain. To best describe it, being turned inside out, dipped in burning metal, turn right-side out and repeat.....also note to self, return favor to that Zubael guy.