Come Play While We Wait!

Started by Velspera, 23-06-2012

Velspera

So, I'm bored and it's looking like the server definitely won't be up and running until tomorrow.

In the meantime: Feel free to come play with me.  I just started up a new map. 

No RP unless you really want to.

Free building. 

All the OOC you can stomach (just hold off on hardmode until everyone's good and ready to deal with it...which shouldn't be too long depending.

The only stipulation is that you MUST come with a character with the same name as your HGN name so that I know who is who.  If I see someone that isn't from HGN I will probably give them the boot.

PM me for the IP and pass and don't give the pass out to random people.  I know it's a server just to dick around, but who knows what people may want to build and I doubt they want to deal with griefers all the same.

No Hamachi or other software required.  Just plain old Terraria.
:D OMG HI.

Caphori Characters: Vaillaro and Ilanna

Ross Syllibus

Khyris

For those that missed this let me fill you in.
Werewolves & Clowns.
Iseyu Characters: Alicia Saphoe

Dungeon_Lord

Sounds like the halloween server I joined a while ago. Filled with players dressed in clown suits or with moon emblems on a infinite full moon server.
Help for hire! Seriously ask me for help, I need things to do.

Syl

Quote from: Dungeon_Lord on 23-06-2012
with moon emblems on a infinite full moon server.
That's... tonight. XD I wish we had actually Rped, the werewolf rp would've rocked. :P

Velspera

Hey!  We're still waiting for the map to reset so I'm opening my server again.

New map.  Bring the same character you had yesterday.

IP is the same.  If you don't have it, however, just pM me and I'll send it and the password.

Also: There are only 8 slots because the net where I am right now isn't very strong, so there is definitely some lag.

But, there's also a lot of fun. :3 
:D OMG HI.

Caphori Characters: Vaillaro and Ilanna

Dungeon_Lord

Do we have to start a new character?
Help for hire! Seriously ask me for help, I need things to do.