Character Class Restrictions

Started by Kamimaia, 08-08-2011

Kamimaia

QuoteThis is silly.

How I feel about cold weather

Souless Dark

My god, you made Kami turn into a large man with a sad expression! You monster!

INA7HAN

Quote from: Kamimaia on 02-09-2011
QuoteI agree with the potion stuff that it can't be made by anyone but can be used. And only thing i can see that i don't like is that the knight can't use magic mirror since it's magic based .Since i'm a knight it gets annoying if i get stuck somewhere. I just think maybe the only magic a knight can use is magic mirror (Maybe has to have been trained how to use it icly by a mage)As i have been stuck before now with no enemies in sight to kill me.
QuoteAgreed: Perhaps Magic Mirror should be an all classes item.

It IS a universally allowed item. It is LISTED under 'universally allowed items'. It has been listed there since day 1. There has never been a moment when Magic Mirror was not universally allowed for ALL characters, ALL alignments, and ALL classes. Look at the list on the VERY FIRST POST OF THIS THREAD before you simply assume something isn't allowed. ffs.

Magic mirror is magic and Knights are not aloud to use any magic that's what it says on the Knight restrictions

SRP: Nicolai 'Thunder' Lagunov - Loner - Alive

Kamimaia

Velspera

Since this still hasn't been updated, I'll be fiddling with it to find a system we can implement after the invasion event. 
:D OMG HI.

Caphori Characters: Vaillaro and Ilanna

vatovie

we could just have the classes optainal and have guilds for classes and guild master decides with help of mods decide what free premissions they get and what they cant use and cant go to events if you dont have a class sort of like real life. didnt join to be controled completely.

Dungeon_Lord

We should use Skyrim Class style!  ;)

Its awesome and it would give some flexibility.
Help for hire! Seriously ask me for help, I need things to do.

JRParadox

That would be awesome dungeon lord but sadly I think recreating something as complex and diverse as the Skyrim class system as well as recreating it in a meaningful and applicable form which applies to terraria would be very difficult however Im planning to tinker with the source code and look if there could be some kind of mod I could make, THIS IS NOT A GARENTEE Im not sure if I can access the source code easily and if I would be allowed to, still worth a shot

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Terraria Super Operator
JRP > What are you?
Rag > Your freind
JRP > For real?
Rag > This is so serious you don't understand.

Dungeon_Lord

I just suggested because I've been playing it lately and my friend has been working on a Skyrim mod for Minecraft. So far hes gotten some hostile mobs and passive mobs and a couple weapons. Hes workin hard on class system.
Help for hire! Seriously ask me for help, I need things to do.

vatovie

my idea is simlair to skyrim and how real medevial times were only not as complex as skyrim.