Caphori: Official Introductions/LOA/Leaving Thread

Started by Steven :D, 28-02-2012

Ragolution

Quote from: Noidness on 19-07-2012
Quote from: Ragolution on 19-07-2012
What you said was a bit malicious, and not really funny if you meant to say it as a joke. guys, can we not do this on the LOA thread? this is off-topic.

You telling us we're off-topic is off-topic.
you telling me telling you you're off topic is off topic is in fact, also off topic.
You telling me that telling you that telling us we're off topic is, in fact, off topic, is, in fact, off topic.

Noidness

What you said was a bit malicious, and not really funny if you meant to say it as a joke. guys, can we not do this on the LOA thread? this is off-topic.

you telling me telling you you're off topic is off topic is in fact, also off topic.
You telling me that telling you that telling us we're off topic is, in fact, off topic, is, in fact, off topic.
https://s3.amazonaws.com/data.tumblr.com/tumblr_luiod29u1n1qmx8wh.jpg

Ragolution

https://s3.amazonaws.com/data.tumblr.com/tumblr_luiod29u1n1qmx8wh.jpg

>Tumblr

>Funny

Pick one

Noidness

The picture wasn't on tumblr. or maybe it was idk. I just looked for an image.

meetdadoom

Holy shit this community is a joke.

[flash=500,30]http://www.youtube.com/v/9UousVNJaIM[/flash]

Noidness

Quote from: meetdadoom on 19-07-2012
Thanks. Yes, we're HGN's problem child. We have some of the delightful crazy people, and mods that are never on. But it's still fahn.

VonXeno

HGN as a whole, or just us?
I am not what I think I am, and I am not what you think I am. I am what I think you think I am.

Syndraell

Internet Problems.
May be shut off for a few days.

I'm just waiting to mess up your day. Honest.

JRParadox

Going away for 2 weeks without my laptop so expect me to be on the forums and maybe the steam app on my ipod but no chance of RPing at all in Caphori (as if I didn't already) or STALKER.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Terraria Super Operator
JRP > What are you?
Rag > Your freind
JRP > For real?
Rag > This is so serious you don't understand.

Khyris

Taking a LOA, don't know when I'll be returning from this.
Edit: I'll be back on the 8th.
Iseyu Characters: Alicia Saphoe

Redbark

Whelp I am leaving, if you have noticed I wans't on for about 6 weeks. And it is ad for me to leave since I have been on here since December, but I have my reasons

Work: Papers, etc
Cancer: Not me, a friend
Death: My cat died
Friends: Two of my greatest friends moved away, one to Italy, the other to Germany
Suicide: JK
Life: I need to stop getting on the computer and play video games, I need to spend my one life in a way I want to spend it.
Headache: I have a headache right now

See ya, Garagan, out.

FUCK YALL I AM BACK

Noidness

Believe me, you aren't going to miss much. It'd pain you to see the server right now as it is.

Syndraell

you kidding me, we've had like 15 people on today.

Redbark

Crow793

Gone this weekend, be back on Monday/Tuesday.

Cynfor

Hello, I'm new to Caphori.

About me: I'm 19, I look young though, I'm from the United states, but live in Germany. I like to RP, but I'm not that good at it. Not saying I'm horrible, just not good ;)
I am currently in college for Criminal Justice. I also am hoping to move to hawaii soon. :D

Hobbies: I'm into all kinds of music, I mostly only watch tv shows that include police and such.

Nachytsm

So, hey, folks. Molko here. I've recently had some rather extreme problems at home, and am more or less being forced to leave. Kind of abrupt, I know. Anyways, I may or may not be on here and there in the coming days but I'll probably be gone for a little while either way.

I've had some fun here, so I'll be back! I hope to see you all before I leave/sooner than later.

srgghostkilla

Hey everybody, just wanted to say that I am going to be back around the 22nd.

EDIT: I am back today, had to restore my laptop but had all my games and saves on an external hard drive.

Itsakaru

My name is Itsakaru, I'm not quite certain what sort of character I will be playing. I'm going to leave that up to the first individual I find on the server. But until then, I'm gonna sit here in this obsidian closet, smokin' my smokes.

JRParadox

So long Caphori, I hang my hat as Super Operator and member of Caphori, hell I may never return to HGN again, I just don't know. Thank you all for everything you've given me and hopefully I'll come back in the future.

Johnny Cash - We'll Meet Again

I love you all, this is Hex saying goodbye for now.

Terraria Super Operator
JRP > What are you?
Rag > Your freind
JRP > For real?
Rag > This is so serious you don't understand.

Syndraell

Quote from: JRParadox on 01-09-2012
So long Caphori, I hang my hat as Super Operator and member of Caphori, hell I may never return to HGN again, I just don't know. Thank you all for everything you've given me and hopefully I'll come back in the future.

I love you all, this is Hex saying goodbye for now.

:l

Noidness

You can probably already tell due to my inactivity, but I guess I'll put up something official. I'm not gonna be on for a while, so this is more of a hiatus than leaving forever, bye-bye, see you in the next dimension. Caphori doesn't appeal to me right now, and I'm not really in an RP mood right now. I might come on every once in a while just to see what's up though, so maybe I'll see ya around. Nathine's house is abandoned, my excuse for her absence will be she's traveling other places. You can do whatever you want with my structures.
You can probably catch me in Team Fortress 2, Minecraft or Starcraft 2, if you miss me or something.

Silver Knight

Quote from: VonXeno on 19-07-2012

HGN as a whole, or just us?

Misha is just a dick. 

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Ragolution

bastidon

I'm rather sure I'm back. Unless I see a problem in the server, or I no longer have time to roleplay. Grayzar is returning and is glad to see all of this great community once more.
I'm not an asshole, I just play one on TV.

Put me in coach I'm ready.