Caphori: Official Introductions/LOA/Leaving Thread

Started by Steven :D, 28-02-2012

Steven :D

Quote from: HitMan5523 on 03-07-2012
My computer broke since the motherboard got fried. Typing this on my phone and I'll try my best to get it fixed soon.
northern winds did it, you say?

HitMan5523

Quote from: Steven :D on 04-07-2012
Quote from: HitMan5523 on 03-07-2012
My computer broke since the motherboard got fried. Typing this on my phone and I'll try my best to get it fixed soon.
northern winds did it, you say?
Yes D: the winds from the storm destroyed me and the power.
I'm hip! What are you talking about!

VonXeno

Took an unannounced LOA, I'll be back later today.

Yay.

Nevermind, lost laptop charger.
I am not what I think I am, and I am not what you think I am. I am what I think you think I am.

Crow793

Meimeijubilee

Hey everyone, I've been gone quite a while, but I just wanted to say I'm back now.

VonXeno

Welcome back, I heavily suggest reading into the new rules.

Heavily.
I am not what I think I am, and I am not what you think I am. I am what I think you think I am.

Tratosian

Hello! I am new to caphori, and I am more than interested in joining the roleplay server.
How did I find this place? Well, I have my friend here, known as Noidness. I recently was gifted terraria and he thought I should join this server.

I am looking forward into a wonderful roleplaying experience (And possibly new friends!).

About me
Well, what could I say. I am fifteen years old, (Yet I look older. Very older.) and quite mature for my age.
I love everything related to art, must it be music, drawing, literature, etc. Well, literature is my main hobby and I sometimes write my own stories.
I roleplay since I'm... eight, I think. I've been quite good at this now.
I am a true PC gamer, and I master games quite easily. My favorite games are Unreal tournament, Skyrim and Spiral knights. There is also ROBLOX that I play quite often.
I'm a guy with a lot of inspiration and imagination, do not worry about that.

I... don't know what else I could say about me, well. I used to make quite long texts describing my personnality.
If you have any question about me, just ask it. If it's not too personnal I will gladly answer.

So... Hi, again.
"The world may be so chaotic and confused, but I have learned to deal with it." - The Lone Raider

Redbark

If you haven't noticed I haven't been on for about two weeks, this is because I was fired from my last job, and now I am babysitting for money.

I will rarely be on now.

Noidness

I won't be on tomorrow, and a bit of the day after because I'm going out of town. Sorry that I won't be able to help with clean up D:

INA7HAN

Going on holiday to America for three weeks starting on the 24th, so I won't be on at all. I hope to see you guys after my return and hope that the server becomes un fucked :)

SRP: Nicolai 'Thunder' Lagunov - Loner - Alive

Kamimaia

I'm gone. Not gonna cause any drama or anything, my IRL just doesn't allow for moderating anymore. Sorry guys.

User has resigned from their position as Moderator

VonXeno

Quote from: Kamimaia on 19-07-2012
I'm gone. Not gonna cause any drama or anything, my IRL just doesn't allow for moderating anymore. Sorry guys.

Well that's disappointing. It's been fun, and a pleasure to have had you.

Noidness

That really sucks. Gonna miss you. I hope you can someday maybe come back D:

Ragolution

Kami is secretly going to Aceon.

Tough luck, chumps.

VonXeno

Quote from: Ragolution on 19-07-2012

Kami is secretly going to Aceon.

Tough luck, chumps.

wtf why is aceon stealing from cafori thas so dum

Maxi96203

More importantly

Why would Aceon WANT to steal from Caphori?
ASSHOLE DESCRIPTION FOR PREMIUM™ HGN™ SUBSCRIBERS™ ONLY

Ragolution

Quote from: Maxi96203 on 19-07-2012
More importantly

Why do you people keep overstating the imagined animosity. It's like I can't even make a joke and people are like "OMIGAWD ASEYON"

VonXeno

More importantly

Why do you people keep overstating the imagined animosity. It's like I can't even make a joke and people are like "OMIGAWD ASEYON"

I find the Aceon guys hilarious.

Except Maxi, he's kind of a dick. No offense.

VonXeno

Quote from: Paladin_Shark on 19-07-2012
I try to enter the password, yet it says incorrect every time. Can someone please pm me the password again.

This isn't the place for that. Next time send a PM to the moderators.

Maxi96203

Quote from: VonXeno on 19-07-2012
More importantly

I still take offense from that.
ASSHOLE DESCRIPTION FOR PREMIUM™ HGN™ SUBSCRIBERS™ ONLY

VonXeno

Quote from: VonXeno on 19-07-2012
More importantly

I still take offense from that.

I'm sorry.

Noidness

What you said was a bit malicious, and not really funny if you meant to say it as a joke. guys, can we not do this on the LOA thread? this is off-topic.

Ragolution

Quote from: Noidness on 19-07-2012
What you said was a bit malicious, and not really funny if you meant to say it as a joke. guys, can we not do this on the LOA thread? this is off-topic.

You telling us we're off-topic is off-topic.

Noidness

you telling me telling you you're off topic is off topic is in fact, also off topic.

VonXeno

Rag gtfo pls