Caphori: Official Introductions/LOA/Leaving Thread

Started by Steven :D, 28-02-2012

Velsiri

Hello!  My name is Jimmy McCallion and I am going to hopefully be part of this greatness that is Caphori.  I've looked around the site and it seems great!  I hope that my introduction and application goes well because I think this is neat.  My character will be named Velsiri and I am unsure of a background at this point.  I am a bit sick right now so my brain is not working well.

Anyway, thanks for this chance!

:)

SakikoMiley

MY FREAKING GOD I HATE GOING ON HIATUS LIKE THIS!!!!

Anyway, am checking back in more often, balh blah blah.
Nice thing my little faction crap got locked, was gonna ditch it soon anyway. Nobody loves the bandits. TwT

Aetheren

Quote from: SakikoMiley on 17-04-2013
Nice thing my little faction crap got locked

Yeah... sorry 'bout that.

srgghostkilla

Hello everybody, just wanted to say that i'm still here. I have been dealing with some stuff and just haven't had much time to do anything, but I am back and will be able to get on the server once again. Well, see everybody on the server!

SakikoMiley

Quote from: Aetheren on 17-04-2013

Yeah... sorry 'bout that.

No really, that wasn't sarcasm. It saves me time, I'll just go into business as a theif-for-hire. ^_^

it will take much more trolling and/or whining than that to even come close to upsetting me.... =3=

TicoGX

Hello, to those of you who remember me I am sorry for leaving without saying anything and not saying goodbye or giving you a chance to say goodbye. To those of you who don't know me, hello. And back to goodbye. I was sort of hoping this would be more heart-wrenching but I've never really been good with that sort of thing. I'm not even sure if anyone remembers me, I'd like to believe that I leave a certain impression on everyone but who knows really? And also, who's to say anyone I knew is still here? Well, if you do remember me I enjoyed the memories that we probably shared. Goodness I'm really taking up your time, thanks for reading this far but I suppose I'll be leaving, once again, sorry for leaving without saying goodbye, so...

the_grub

r u avin a giggle ther m8, il bash ye fookin ead in i swar on me mum

CAMaera

Hey, everyone. I'm at a confusing time in my life, I guess, and I know that doesn't excuse leaving like this, but...I guess I'm leaving. Don't know when I'll be back, I will check in from time to time, but I really just need a break, really. My schedule is crazy lately, and I'm a mess.

Sorry about this, really. I'd like for grub to carry on The Tower, but if he can't, that's fine. 

Have fun, everybody. I wish you all the best for the future of the server.

Until Next Time,

~Max.

SakikoMiley

Hello everyone, not really leaving, just asking anyone that sees this to get on so i'm not alone here.....I just finished a new technological breakthrough and I kinda want to show it off. If it doesnt break. Which it might. SO COME OOOOON!!!               b(>[]<)d

EDIT: Well Fuf, Nobody came on but Grub for a bit, though thanks to him donating his land, i now have a wonderful shop opened up on the surface. I will be opening up when next I am able to RP with someone. ( Will be on later tonight or sooner )

REALLY REALLY LATE EDITING!!!!!! HOORAY!!!!

If any of you have wondered why I've been gone, it's been like, test central lately. Will try to be on more, sorry! >_<

Aetheren

I most likely won't be able to play much at all until the 16th - exams and all that. Probably should have posted this a little earlier, but very few people seem to have been going on lately anyway, so it's probably fine.

the_grub

Work starts for me today so I wont be on all that much. I have off Thursdays for a while so expect me then. Matter don't screw up
r u avin a giggle ther m8, il bash ye fookin ead in i swar on me mum

VonXeno

Well, the Army is sending me off to Korea, not that I was on much anyways.

Maybe I'll be able to get on while I'm over there, but in the event that I cannot, take care everyone.
I am not what I think I am, and I am not what you think I am. I am what I think you think I am.

Aetheren

Back again, and pretty much entirely free for the next 6 weeks :D

Syl

Hey! So uh... No one's probably going to quite remember me... :P But.. I'm back!(ish) As much as I can when I'm not working. So yay!..

-Eir. A.K.A Syl.

Maxi96203

Quote from: Sxasxuxkxe on 17-06-2013
Hey! So uh... No one's probably going to quite remember me... :P But.. I'm back!(ish) As much as I can when I'm not working. So yay!..

-Eir. A.K.A Syl.

you left 5 months ago.
ASSHOLE DESCRIPTION FOR PREMIUM™ HGN™ SUBSCRIBERS™ ONLY