Caphori: Official Introductions/LOA/Leaving Thread

Started by Steven :D, 28-02-2012

Syndraell

Quote from: max0596 on 30-12-2012
Hey, I'm...yep. I'm back. Back from the nice warm beaches...and into a blizzard...*sigh*

...So, what did I miss? Aside from the massive amount of trolling.

Also, Rags is a huge asshole, I just finally gave up actually giving a crap. The thing is, Rags is, and always will be an ass to me for no apparent reason. Here's a typical "fight" between Rag and I.

I post -> Rag disagrees and flames -> I try and defend my statement -> Rag's Merry Band of Trolls shows up -> I give up caring -> James jokes about it -> People flip on James instead of the trolls -> Same people, along with some of the trolls, question the staff of Caphori and call them inadequate -> Everybody stops giving a shit -> Threads get locked -> Rinse and repeat.

ALSO, this is not the place to be off-topic. Stop being silly, all of you. Caphori is some serius shiet up in herr. Teurks seurrrs dedicurturns.

I don't know why, but i always look at your avatar when i'm reading your comments. Makes it seem so much more serious.

I'm just waiting to mess up your day. Honest.

Ragolution

Quote from: max0596 on 30-12-2012
Hey, I'm...yep. I'm back. Back from the nice warm beaches...and into a blizzard...*sigh*

...So, what did I miss? Aside from the massive amount of trolling.

Also, Rags is a huge asshole, I just finally gave up actually giving a crap. The thing is, Rags is, and always will be an ass to me for no apparent reason. Here's a typical "fight" between Rag and I.

I post -> Rag disagrees and flames -> I try and defend my statement -> Rag's Merry Band of Trolls shows up -> I give up caring -> James jokes about it -> People flip on James instead of the trolls -> Same people, along with some of the trolls, question the staff of Caphori and call them inadequate -> Everybody stops giving a shit -> Threads get locked -> Rinse and repeat.

ALSO, this is not the place to be off-topic. Stop being silly, all of you. Caphori is some serius shiet up in herr. Teurks seurrrs dedicurturns.

Good to see you've finally conceded.
Now you can join the Troll Horde and ravage the HGN forums like an Auroch bent on chaos.

Quote from: James Almasy on 31-12-2012
I don't know why, but i always look at your avatar when i'm reading your comments. Makes it seem so much more serious.

TicoGX

I do that too.

CAMaera

Quote from: TicoGX on 31-12-2012

I do that too.

XD I should change it to something more silly, methinks. I'll look into it. Anyway, back on the LOA/whatever topics.

TicoGX

Of course James, yours gives you a sort of wise-ish look.

And Rag, you look like a sort of evil kingly person.

Ragolution

Syndraell

Quote from: Ragolution on 31-12-2012
Lupin the Third Opening Second Season

One of the best Animes of all time.
Although, the opening and ending songs have grown on me for the first season.

srgghostkilla

Might not be able to be all that active for a little while, my uncle died, I will still try to make it on whenever I can.

Ragolution

Quote from: srgghostkilla on 31-12-2012
Might not be able to be all that active for a little while, my uncle died, I will still try to make it on whenever I can.

You'll pull through.
Take it easy for a while.

Redbark

Quote from: Ragolution on 01-01-2013

You'll pull through.
First time I've seen rags sincere

Syndraell

Quote from: Redbark on 02-01-2013

You'll pull through.

Rags is a pretty cool dude once you get to know him.
Same goes for Maxi.

Tanis

{Denied}

Wrong thread.

the_grub

Quote from: James Almasy on 02-01-2013
Quote from: Redbark on 02-01-2013

You'll pull through.

Rags is a pretty cool dude once you get to know him.
Same goes for Maxi.
Maxi,Uleg, come back I have grown to like you even if you just pvp
r u avin a giggle ther m8, il bash ye fookin ead in i swar on me mum

rosedrake

hello!! i am new here. i had just posted my application a few minutes ago! (as of posting this, anyway)

my GMT+7 timezone might force me to become a loner (as always.....) but i like staying up late :'D here's to hoping i can has RPs in an RP server (finally!!)

it's nice meeting you all... please don't chew on me more than thrice a day

(also, do you guys have any irc/chatroom/convos dedicated to caphori...? i highly prefer those as socializing media!)

TicoGX

Gaaah, fancy words. If by, whatever you just said, you mean can you chat on the game, then yes.

Syndraell

Movin'.

Might take me a while to be back. I'll try to do whatever I can with this shitty connection.

srgghostkilla

I'm going to be gone from the 17th to the 23 of 24th, I wont be able to get on at all unless my phone can connect to the wifi.

Gerudo

Ello ello and greetings to whomsoever reads this message. The one currently speaking to you is rather new to the concept of game roleplay. However, I am still royalty, and thus should be deferred to as such!
You may kneel now, peasant.

Kidding. And this should suffice that I have a rather twisty humour and cannot for the life of me speak informally. It isn't a way to distance myself or anything; its just the way I'm wired.
Apologies if I do so offend someone due to this.

So... I truly haven't the slightest idea of what else to say. Just that I'm looking forward to roleplaying with the rest of the community here, even as my character schemes them all out of gold coins to pay for the inn. Thou hath been warned!

Formally spoken, the King of Thieves.

the_grub

Quote from: Gerudo on 15-02-2013
Ello ello and greetings to whomsoever reads this message. The one currently speaking to you is rather new to the concept of game roleplay. However, I am still royalty, and thus should be deferred to as such!
You may kneel now, peasant.

Kidding. And this should suffice that I have a rather twisty humour and cannot for the life of me speak informally. It isn't a way to distance myself or anything; its just the way I'm wired.
Apologies if I do so offend someone due to this.

So... I truly haven't the slightest idea of what else to say. Just that I'm looking forward to roleplaying with the rest of the community here, even as my character schemes them all out of gold coins to pay for the inn. Thou hath been warned!

Formally spoken, the King of Thieves.

Welcome to Caphori
r u avin a giggle ther m8, il bash ye fookin ead in i swar on me mum

Syndraell

Finally moving into my new apartment.

Might take me a bit to get internet, so don't freak out.

Orphaniel

Good day Caphorii

I have recently been accepted to join your community, and have logged on to get my bearings and chat with some of the mods briefly. (sillyness ensued)

I've read a lot of talk about a lack of players, it's not an unnatural thing, but I hope I can get some good RP going and eventually help out in other ways.

I wish I had found this back when it was shiny and new, but the glory days shall come again, why, I see a Starbound thread already.

A little about me:

MY name is Johan Becconsall .esq, I'm a 26 year old (I had to pause and think about that, ugh) British national living in Australia who grew up in the Netherlands.
I've got alot of experience RPing and writing so I hope you all can bear with my potentially long-winded ideas and stories.

Well, I shall see you in Caphori then, shall I?
The signature is like a post's Butt.

atomicblast

Hello everyone :) I am new to the community and recently been accepted. Looking forward to playing with on the server :D

lolKieck

░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌