Caphori Art!

Started by Velspera, 21-07-2011

Anthony

After two painful hours trying to draw up something not nearly as good as Velspera's drawings I gave up, though I know I shouldn't but I'll just try later on.
Anyway, amazing work, I'll definitively try drawing something myself.

Velspera

Quote from: Anthony on 17-08-2011
After two painful hours trying to draw up something not nearly as good as Velspera's drawings I gave up, though I know I shouldn't but I'll just try later on.
Anyway, amazing work, I'll definitively try drawing something myself.

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssss

Doooo iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit XD

We need more artz.
:D OMG HI.

Caphori Characters: Vaillaro and Ilanna

Noidness

I'll try drawing, but, usually when I try to write a story or draw something, I ragequite because I think it looks stupid :/

Blacklegend

I'm a perfectionist most of the time so I try not to build to much on multiplayer or draw a lot. In the end it either looks awesome or its in the garbage. Now a days the only drawing I do is comedy drawing. For instance on another terraria server I had a joke comic strip. The drawing was terrible, but people liked the jokes.

Lord_Blair

Quote from: Blacklegend on 18-08-2011
I'm a perfectionist most of the time so I try not to build to much on multiplayer or draw a lot. In the end it either looks awesome or its in the garbage. Now a days the only drawing I do is comedy drawing. For instance on another terraria server I had a joke comic strip. The drawing was terrible, but people liked the jokes.
Perfectionist? Sims 3 much?

Blacklegend

I do play sims 3 and my character is a perfectionist... lol.

Velspera

I got bored and since I do a tiny bit of SL Photography, I thought I'd put together an Ael avatar and take some pictures.

I think this was the best to come out of the lot.

Kamimaia

That's taken roughly ten seconds before the cameraman suddenly vanished, leaving only a pair of boots smoldering with purple smoke where he used to be.

Velspera

:D More pictures.

Another Aurellia picture, just because I like drawing her. >>;

Also, a random picture of silver armor.  x.x; I'm not very good at drawing armor, but I'm satisfied with this, I guess...

Lord_Blair

FIRST TO SEE IT.

Velspera

Another picture of Vaillaro, this time dressed in something a little less dumb! :D

Lord_Blair

Quote from: Velspera on 29-09-2011
Another picture of Vaillaro, this time dressed in something a little less dumb! :D

Manliest princess I've ever seen.

Dungeon_Lord

*Whistles* Very sexy drawings. Not in that way, but more in the way that they are arousingly well drawn. A talent many people do not have. I'm much better at abstract humans or non humanoids..... Humanoids aren't my favorite to draw. I hate the hands and feet.... never come out right.

Though you do an excellent job.
Help for hire! Seriously ask me for help, I need things to do.

Velspera

Picture of Ophelia Auschweine, the (soon to be) new Queen of Caphori, wearing something a little less armor-y than she normally would because I'm a lazy ass that didn't feel like drawing armor. XD

Dungeon_Lord

*Whistles* Damn!  ;)

Felonious

Glad to see Vaillaro is still the Princess from way back when.
We are not extinct. We simply have the element of surprise.

Leone_Secare

One question, is it -okay- if the drawing looks very bad?
Just a question, I MIGHT post something.

Caphori - Leona Reinhardt
Iseyu - Lyssa Velidrei (MIA), Leona Reinhardt, Lynnethe Myrith
Leikell - Leona Reinhardt, Leone Secare
Safehaven - Silveria R.

I still don't have my bloody Caphori award.

Also, yosakoi.

Dungeon_Lord

I'm sure you can post pictures do to the title being Caphori Art, but I'm no mod so don't listen to me whatsoever.

Steven :D

Quote from: Leone_Secare on 29-12-2011
One question, is it -okay- if the drawing looks very bad?
Just a question, I MIGHT post something.
You can post any work, completed, unfinished, etc.

Steven :D

bumped for visibility

shadowheart

What programs - if any - did you use to draw? Im a terrible drawer on paper...

Returning Caphori member. Some of you may remember me as Alexander Fornet, or Kilin Goldbeard.

Velspera

Adobe Photoshop or Paint Tool Sai.

Blending colors in Sai is more "natural" and lines seem to come out smoother (line tapering is DEFINITELY much better if you have a tablet with good pressure sensitivity).

However, Photoshop is better for drawing very exact shapes QUICKLY, which is good for drawing objects and backgrounds.  Also, you have better options for adjusting things like color and lighting.

Oh.  And more layer types to choose from.

But, more often I wind up using Sai since I draw more people and nature scenes than anything else.  If you're just trying digital work, I'd use Sai first because you won't get lost in the program itself as easily.

Or, if you can't afford it try GIMP.  It does the same thing and it's free.  I've never used  GIMP myself, but I know a lot of artists that swear by it. XD

Ragolution

Quote from: Velspera on 16-06-2012
Adobe Photoshop or Paint Tool Sai.

Blending colors in Sai is more "natural" and lines seem to come out smoother (line tapering is DEFINITELY much better if you have a tablet with good pressure sensitivity).

However, Photoshop is better for drawing very exact shapes QUICKLY, which is good for drawing objects and backgrounds.  Also, you have better options for adjusting things like color and lighting.

Oh.  And more layer types to choose from.

But, more often I wind up using Sai since I draw more people and nature scenes than anything else.  If you're just trying digital work, I'd use Sai first because you won't get lost in the program itself as easily.

Or, if you can't afford it try GIMP.  It does the same thing and it's free.  I've never used  GIMP myself, but I know a lot of artists that swear by it. XD

If I can't do something in pencil/by hand, I do it in GIMP. (Or Mspaint)

Syndraell

I use Sai. It's not bad, but i'm no artist.
ask Rags, he knows how horrible I draw things.

I'm just waiting to mess up your day. Honest.

shadowheart

Ok thanks. Im to poor to afford PhotoShop so Ill use GIMP maybe. Its funny... I had my guy all planned out then I got to an utter loss when I tried to draw it.

Returning Caphori member. Some of you may remember me as Alexander Fornet, or Kilin Goldbeard.