Caphori Art!

Started by Velspera, 21-07-2011

Caso

Quote from: Steven :D on 25-07-2011
Caso I'm going to kindly tell you to get out of this section if all your going to do is provide un-wanted CC on a picture somebody drew for fun. Thats it.

I'm not trying to make any un-wanted CC. I'm just saying if he made the picture I wanna see the rest of his gallery. And if he did, then I just want help him improve more as an artist, that's all. Its a good way to develop and grow on ones skill.
I used to be an adventure like you, but then the shadow started chasing me through a castle filled with monsters.

Kamimaia

Quote from: Jake on 25-07-2011
ok thats helpful

Inna face, Jake. :3

Souless Dark

It's a damn shame that someone made this thread to try and share something they made because of the server, only for it to degrade into a bunch of bickering. It would have been better to take that argument to PMs instead of just dirtying up the thread.

Caso

Not at all. It was a damn shame that someone took another person's hard work and share it as if it's there own because of the server. It would have been just better if they made their own picture then claiming someone else's work.
I used to be an adventure like you, but then the shadow started chasing me through a castle filled with monsters.

Souless Dark

Well since this was made into the official art thread a while ago, I guess I'll try and put it back on topic.

A ninja, what I want my character to look like, should I be accepted.

I made it using HeroMachine.

Duranblackraven

Action was taken against the member for copyright infringment. I also cleared out all the rage so this thread can get back on track. Ok? Ok.

Shadow-Kick

This is good work, i am going to learn how to make good drawings so one day i may be able to draw my character too  :)

Velspera

XD I don't really care if someone wants to give me CC or not.  I'm not against it.  But, for a picture that I only drew in 20 minutes, I don't think it's really -needed- since I already know there are a lot of faults that need to be worked on.  There always are.  :P  Artists are no perfect...well, unless you're, like, Peter Paul Rubens or something. @_@

You can find my gallery at http://mookyvet.deviantart.com if you want to take a look at it.  I'm still technically a student, so I am still IMPROVING.  :P  But, I would prefer to have CC on pieces that I have spent a considerable amount of time on because it would help me a lot more.  I hope that makes sense and that I don't sound like a bitch or anything for saying it. XD

And I'll try to post more sketches soon!  I got distracted, but I'm planning a quick drawing of Blair's character next, since he asked. 

P.S.  Those drawings were done in Paint Tool Sai.  They probably look like MS Paint drawings since I only used flat colors on them rather than bothering with shading. 
:D OMG HI.

Caphori Characters: Vaillaro and Ilanna

Shadow-Kick

i saw you did nice work on your gallery and i never said your sketches are awesome, just good. I am not good at drawing yet but i know what is a good art. Your sketches are nice and simple that's all.
However i saw you made good job with some girls  ;)

Bl★ck Star

Are we allowed to post the art of other's ?

Shadow-Kick

I think it depends, if its already posted somewhere people can see it (like in google or on a public website). In that case you can. But if it's private art not shown to large public for free, then you shouldn't.
If it's art you bought then you can because you have all rights.

Velspera

:D  Blair!  Looking deep in thought.  :/  Not sure if he's much of a thinker though! -pokes fun at him-

Screw fingers!  -rages-

Shadow-Kick

:-\ i really wish i could be able to join the server but i am not getting the password even if i posted my app two days ago... Do you think i will have this password one day ? ???    You have not been approved. Please refrain from off-topic comments. -Kamimaia

:) Anyway nice pic, i wish i could join in order for you to draw me, haha i wonder how people could imagine me.
And by the way isn't Caphori a medieval roleplay server, your guy doesn't look medieval, he looks comtemporary. ???

Velspera

:<  Yeah, but he's wearing vanity Doctor's clothes, so I wasn't sure how that would translate.  I -could- have put him in tights and a tunic, I guess...XD But tights would have looked odd on him...

Lord_Blair

Quote from: Velspera on 30-07-2011
:<  Yeah, but he's wearing vanity Doctor's clothes, so I wasn't sure how that would translate.  I -could- have put him in tights and a tunic, I guess...XD But tights would have looked odd on him...
He's the doctor, but doctor who! I love the picture.

Godess

I LOVE DOCTOR WHO! I also love these pics!
Quote from: Lord_Blair on 30-07-2011
Quote from: Velspera on 30-07-2011
He's the doctor, but doctor who! I love the picture.

Velspera

Another!  I figured I'd give Aurellia's outfit a bit of a change.  Removed  the black undershirt and changed the color scheme to match her armor.  :3  I will probably amp up the coloring on this one, though, since I like it so much. X3

That Blade of Grass will look a lot more awesome by the time I'm done with this one, I hope. XD

Felonious

Very nice artwork. Simple yet refined. Keep up the good work.
We are not extinct. We simply have the element of surprise.

Velspera

My 2nd character, Prince Vaillaro Phel'Darris of the Tariel Elves.  The fabric-thing (I know that's not what it's called but I can't think of what it is!) around his forehead hides The Crest of the Annointed, a mark that appears upon a single Tariel's forehead once ever 500 years and marks them as the next King. 

:/  I am sad that giving him long hair also gives him girly voice in game, but I guess that suits his froofiness. -throws things at him-

Aaugh, I got kinda lazy with this one. XD

Kamimaia

Lazy my ass. I know how fast you did it- the fact he has features astounds me. XD

Another epic work.

Felonious

Another great piece. And I'm even more tempted to have my half-senile maybe-dwarf call him girly.
We are not extinct. We simply have the element of surprise.

Blacklegend

I love the one where Aurellia looks like shes skipping with a big Blade Of Grass. Just looks so appropriate for her character. -Gwir  ;D

CAMaera

I hate to impose, but could you do one for my char? That is, if you have time.

Steven :D

You should take the time and put all the pictures on the OP, complete with possible character bios etc.

CAMaera

Quote from: Steven :D on 02-08-2011
You should take the time and put all the pictures on the OP, complete with possible character bios etc.
Agree, +Support, whatever. Awesome idea.