How long have you played on the server?:
What do you intend to do with your powers?:
Can you be active every day?:
Position Applying for (Forum/Ingame/Both):
People that referred you for this position(optional, screenshots only):

Key:
Brown Name - LOA

Steven :D

Here it shall be that our administrative additions and such shall be logged.
(Finally)
If you wish to apply for Trial Operator, PM me and Lord_Blair the application after you've filled it out.

Unlocked, you may now apply within this thread.

Redbark

Gamer Alias: SeargentFC. Redbark is my steam name while my characters name is "Garagan" and my second character is "Moonstar"
Servers you play on: The S.T.A.L.K.E.R roleplay and this Terraria Caphori roleplay
Past Experience: I was an admin on two dark rp servers and a superadmin on sandbox, that was all in GMOD.
Why should we pick you: I am kind but VERY strict when someone breaks a rule. And there's only four adminstrators
How long have you played on the server?: At least a month or so.
What do you intend to do with your powers?: Help the new players of caphori and ban/kick those who break rules.
Can you be active everyday?: I will try to due to my sudden addiction to WOW.
Position applying for: Ingame
People that reffered you for this position:
Grayzar:[size=78%]http://steamcommunity.com/id/Redbark/screenshot/651002589739978012[/size]
Hex:[size=78%]http://steamcommunity.com/id/Redbark/screenshot/651002589739974763[/size]
I had one from cypher but I forgot to take a pic of it. But he doesn't count since I don't have one sadly.

JRParadox

Real Name: Joseph R   (I have sent the moderators my full name and I do not like sending it out openly hence why I only wrote 'R')

Gamer Alias: In game I am Hex and Arcon, in the forum and all over the internet I am JRParadox (sometimes shortened to JRPdox on certain websites e.g. Twitter)

Servers You Play On?: Solely Caphori when it comes to Terraria purely because it is by far the best server out there due to the fact that it is so well regulated hence why I wish to assist in preserving this status.

Past Experience: Primarily on minecraft on several servers such as one which was a TES:IV Oblivion inspired RP in minecraft, I helped to build the entire Imperial City, was founder of several factions such as mages guild and created every single quest in the server (roughly 100 in my 2 weeks as quest creator). I would direct you to this server but it has since then (roughly a year ago) been shut down due to lack of funding. Huckscraft RP server in which I had a similar role to in the Oblivion server, I made majority of the quests on server, I also ran a city and a faction. Once again I would direct you to them but about a year ago some bastard stole all the funds from the server forcing us to shut down. In both of these RP servers I was a moderator.

Why Should We Pick You?: I am a prodominent figure in the community who is well known by most of the players on the server. I am also leader and founder of the largest faction in Caphori, The Resistance, and have many in-game accolades and made quite a bit of in-game content. I can be trusted, ask Leonardo or any member of The Resistance and they will assure that I am reputable. Examples of this trust are visible in the fact that I am trusted to have hardmode content, to have informed mods of when something has happened e.g. when the dungeon was broken in to and I alerted Leo, when Pumpkin Pie released the password I immediately informed the moderators and tracked down who had leaked the information. As well as being trusted I should get the role because I am probably the best combination of trustability, input content and regularly visiting out of all the non-moderator players. My final reason is that I am somewhat mature and will therefore carry out my rights and responsibilities as they are required.

How long have you played on the server?: I joined on 30th October 2011 and have a total of 138 hours game time on steam for Terraria (I am certain that roughly 90% of that was on the server seeing as my single player is only at silver tier)

What do you intend to do with your powers?: I intend to aid the current moderators, as your numbers a dwindling, in the general up keep of the server and making sure everything runs smoothly. I also will punish people when needed and I am aware of pretty much all the rules. I will never grief the server or use my powers with malicious intent unless in extreme circumstances e.g. the password has been leaked and I therefor will be more harsh on people. As well as assist in making sure the server stays afloat I will also try and make it better by bringing innovation and content for players through quests, pvp and pve arenas, factions such as The Resistance and many more ways while sticking to the RP theme and making sure all changes are discussed.

Can you be active every day?: Yes and I have been on almost every day since I joined, the only times were holiday events e.g. Christmas and when my old laptop broke however I now own a new one and should be on at least twice a day, usually more.

Position Applying for (Forum/Ingame/Both): Both, Trial Moderator and then Moderator so I can assist in game as well as in the community.

People that referred you for this position(optional, screenshots):
Leonardo (Moderator)
Garagan
Grayzar

I am sorry for the meager list and lack of screenshots, I will try and get more as well as screenshot the people saying so.
I am also sorry if I sound at all obnoxious or cocky, it is purely to show you that I am a good candidate.
Thank you for reading and I hope you consider my proposition well.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Terraria Super Operator
JRP > What are you?
Rag > Your freind
JRP > For real?
Rag > This is so serious you don't understand.

Dungeon_Lord

Gamer Alias: In Caphori I'm Asahina and Reign. Though on most other places on the internet I'm known as some variation of BlackLegend or if that doesn't work I use Dungeon_Lord

Servers You Play On?: Currently I play on Caphori for terraria. For Minecraft and my other games I usually play on friends servers due to the fact of declining amount of griefer safe
servers.

Past Experience: I've played rp from countless games, which include Terraria, Minecraft, Starcraft 2, Starcraft, Warcraft 3, World Of Warcraft, Original Boardgame Dungeon and Dragons,
and a lot more that I don't seem to remember due to how long it has been.

Why Should We Pick You?: I'm a really rule based guy who only breaks a rule when it seems unfair or must be done for the better good. In most games and servers I've played on I usually
get modded or promoted within a short period of time due to my nature of following rules.

How long have you played on the server?: I've been playing on this server for about 5 to 4 months.

What do you intend to do with your powers?: I intend to due my job which is to upkeep rules and to stop griefers at all means. If there is another case in which I must use it then I
will. I most likely will not use my powers to fuck around or to mess with people since I find it quite annoying when mods do that...

Can you be active every day?: I can if I try, but I have school and such so everyday in less something comes up.

Position Applying for (Forum/Ingame/Both): I'll do whatever position is needed if both is needed then so be it.

People that referred you for this position(optional, screenshots only): I haven't gotten anyone that has wanted me to do the position, but of course I never asked anyone nor did the
topic come up.
Help for hire! Seriously ask me for help, I need things to do.

Crow793

Gamer Alias: Gustavis

Servers You Play On?: Caphori

Past Experience: Roleplay has been a large part of my gaming life. Moderator experience stems from real world experiences as leaders, as well as once a mod of the old website Gametalk.

Why Should We Pick You?: I've been a member of Caphori for a good long while now. I feel I know what can help or hinder the server as I observed it's past moderators shape and form it in their image. I know that if I am moderator, I will know what is best for Caphori.

How long have you played on the server?: I do not know the exact date, but it was about a month before Kami's steam messed up and she could no longer log on is when I joined.

What do you intend to do with your powers?: I intend to use them soley to shape and build Caphori to it's former glory, as well as facilitate and reinforce the game's rules and laws, as well as be a good player ICly to other members.

Can you be active every day?: I will try my best, although school can sometimes hinder me a day or two.

Position Applying for (Forum/Ingame/Both): Both, preferably Ingame.

People that referred you for this position(optional, screenshots only):

{Not bad, I'll set you up as a trial op}

Syndraell

Quote from: Steven :D on 11-03-2012
-Reinstated:
Plunger
+Added
Tom

Jesus, Steven.
We have an army of Mods now.

I'm just waiting to mess up your day. Honest.

Dungeon_Lord

First Its !Alert! Were running out of mods

Now Its !Alert! We're overflowing with mods

(Someone Remind me to Slap Him the next time he logs on)
Help for hire! Seriously ask me for help, I need things to do.

VonXeno

Quote from: James Almasy on 11-03-2012
Jesus, Steven.

SO IT BEGINS.
I am not what I think I am, and I am not what you think I am. I am what I think you think I am.

jaik

Quote from: Dungeon_Lord on 11-03-2012
(Someone Remind me to Slap Him the next time he logs on)

lol
what
Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

Silver Knight

-Reinstated:
Plunger
+Added
Tom

Jesus, Steven.

Not real mods. Tom has admin on all servers as default. Plunger wants admin on all servers.

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Syndraell

Quote from: Last.Exile on 11-03-2012
-Reinstated:
Plunger
+Added
Tom

Jesus, Steven.

Not real mods. Tom has admin on all servers as default. Plunger wants admin on all servers.

So they're Observers?

Quote from: James Almasy on 12-03-2012
Quote from: Last.Exile on 11-03-2012
-Reinstated:
Plunger
+Added
Tom

Jesus, Steven.

So they're Observers?
They're backups.

VonXeno

Gamer Alias: Best known as Zubael

Servers You Play On?: Just this one.

Past Experience: Moderator for a live stream for a friend, as well as TeamSpeak admin for another friend. (Not sure      if/how that counts.)

Why Should We Pick You?: I'm active almost everyday, all day. I have taken it upon myself to always follow the rules, as well as encourage other players to do so, if they are not. I am well known by much of the community, and I hope they can vouch for the amount of care I put into what I do for the community.

How long have you played on the server?: Since February 4, so nearly 2 months.

What do you intend to do with your powers?: I intend to use my powers for enforcing the rules and helping other playes when needed.

Can you be active every day?: I have been so far, I don't think this will be an issue.

Position applying for (Forum/Ingame/Both): Preferably both, but I'm shooting for Ingame.

People that referred you for this position:

I am not what I think I am, and I am not what you think I am. I am what I think you think I am.

Syndraell

Quote from: VonXeno on 25-03-2012

Gamer Alias: Best known as Zubael

Servers You Play On?: Just this one.

Past Experience: Moderator for a live stream for a friend, as well as TeamSpeak admin for another friend. (Not sure      if/how that counts.)

Why Should We Pick You?: I'm active almost everyday, all day. I have taken it upon myself to always follow the rules, as well as encourage other players to do so, if they are not. I am well known by much of the community, and I hope they can vouch for the amount of care I put into what I do for the community.

How long have you played on the server?: Since February 4, so nearly 2 months.

What do you intend to do with your powers?: I intend to use my powers for enforcing the rules and helping other playes when needed.

Can you be active every day?: I have been so far, I don't think this will be an issue.

Position applying for (Forum/Ingame/Both): Preferably both, but I'm shooting for Ingame.

People that referred you for this position:

I need to talk to the rest of the mods. You really have Caphori's best interests in mind, and you're always on.

VonXeno

Quote from: James Almasy on 08-04-2012
I need to talk to the rest of the mods. You really have Caphori's best interests in mind, and you're always on.

Understood.

bastidon

Real Name: Jake K (If my last name is needed, please let me know)
Gamer Alias:  "Zoidberg17"(steam),Grayzar and Yut' Sai are my Caphori Characters.
Servers I play on: Mostly this one with the occasional Private server or server hunting days.
Past Experience: A long RP career on Caphori from slaying demons to turning into dogs, I do RP on a few RP servers and RP with my friends on non RP servers. I don't really do much RP any more with the exception of Caphori.
Why should we pick you?: Well I have been in this community for a while now, and have been highly praised for my RP. I am a Trial Op. Most people know the name Grayzar on the server and trust, respect and like me. Due to the inactivity of the mods (I am not complaining, you all have real lives too!) most have began to get frustrated and are rather upset. I'd gladly accept a role in helping with this problem.
How long have I played on this server?: I believe it's around a year now, my app says it was 2012 but I do know for a fact that is incorrect
What do you intend to do with your power?: I plan on keeping order while still maintaining fairness, I plan on making more events so the players can participate, and mostly try to increase the entertainment of the players.
Can you be active every day?: Yup already am.
Position I'm applying for, preferably in both, but if not, In game.
People that referred me for the position:
Jimmy/Barus: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198054942593/screenshot/594714782065119350/?tab=public
Talauren:http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198054942593/screenshot/594714782065112516/?tab=public
Zubael:http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198054942593/screenshot/594716166335886202?tab=public
Nathan Jones:http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198054942593/screenshot/594716166335879009/?tab=public
Matter
I can get more if needed.
I'm not an asshole, I just play one on TV.

Put me in coach I'm ready.

JRParadox

My proposed re-shuffle of people:

-VonXeno becomes a trial mod
-Lord_Blair is put in the away bin (a new section)
-RoyRoger5 is put in the away section
-Sxasxuxkxe is put in the away section
-Bastidon promoted to Basic Moderator
-People get descriptions of in game names and role on server

Less crucial changes which are more debatable:

-Plunger and Tom moved to somewhere else so that people don't spam them with crap or if they don't mind about it then they stay the same

Terraria Super Operator
JRP > What are you?
Rag > Your freind
JRP > For real?
Rag > This is so serious you don't understand.

Redbark

Gamer Alias: Garagan Steam is SeargentFC. Redbark [HGN]
Servers You Play On?:Stalker and Terraria
Past Experience: I have been a mod/admin in a sandbox server on gmod and an DarkRp server both on garrysmod. I also know a few Tshock commands from looking it up.
Why Should We Pick You?:Not only that I have been here for a while (December) but I have seen many inactive mods, only ones (I see) on are Grayzar and Hex.
How long have you played on the server?: Since December.
What do you intend to do with your powers?:I will try not to abuse them, and I will put them to good use.
Can you be active every day?: Maybe, maybe not. But I will be on commonly. So every week.
Position Applying for (Forum/Ingame/Both): Ingame, maybe forum.
People that referred me for the position: I sadly have no pictures of anyone

Updated with various promotions. Trial Operators pass their trial and have been made basic operators. JRParadox to SO.

Kamimaia

Zubael has my vote for full mod, regardless of how many we have at this point.

{Backed up by James and JRParadox}

Kamimaia

vatovie should also be removed from basic- he doesn't really do anything beyond spamming the chat.