Caphori - A Terraria Roleplay Server

Started by Silver Knight, 15-06-2011

Silver Knight

Caphori

What is Caphori ?

Caphori is a Terraria roleplay Server in a World built by the other Player's. It is set in a Medieval Fantasy World called "Caphori". You can be whatever you like to be, but don't be silly and say "Lulz Iz Space Marine!"

I will be adding more stuff later when we begin to make Quest's, build up City's, story what happen'd so far and so on.

Connecting information.

Server ip: 69.162.76.234

If you want to join make an App at the Whitelist Thread.

Basic Q & A:

Question: How do i join the server?
Answer: You make a application and get added to the whitelist or given the password by a moderator. If you are given the password by another moderator, you should report it or you will get into trouble yourself and it will end with the password being changed.

Question: What is roleplay?
Answer: Roleplay is where players take the role of their character and "act" or "pretend" to be them, they take on the full role and talk in first person to other characters in the world as if you were that character hense the term "roleplay".

Question: I don't like roleplay. But i want to play Terraria?
Answer: Unfortuently we only do a Terraria roleplay themed server, if you don't like roleplay then this server is not for you.

Question: How do i apply to be an admin on Caphori?
Answer: You can apply here: http://www.forums.hypergamer.net/administration/positions-applications/msg120516/?boardseen#new  Although we don't just take anybody.

Question: Can i use guns\lightsabers and non medieval things?
Answer: No, it's supposed to be medieval, but we cannot remove said items from the game yet. Please do not use weaponry\armor\items that do not fit the "medieval" theme.

http://www.youtube.com/v/WYk3jum1Xcg&autoplay=1

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Chrimi

Don't you mean Caphori?
And awesome :D!

Quantum The Muffin

Halp! I was trying to get on, but I get the message 'This server does not use the same version as you' so I cant get on.. But its supposed to update automatically when I open Steam.

Nerosis

Quote from: Quantum The Muffin on 23-06-2011
Halp! I was trying to get on, but I get the message 'This server does not use the same version as you' so I cant get on.. But its supposed to update automatically when I open Steam.

I believe the server is not updated as i get this error aswell....

Quantum The Muffin

Just got on my Terraria world. AWESOME NEW UPDATE. I can't wait to apply this to the server! There are vultures.. and cacti.. and New Items... And Weapons.. :3

Silver Knight

I have to wait for the tshock api to be updated or choose another module which might lead to a world wipe. Still will be sorted soon enough.

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Castor

I just got accepted and given the password for the server, only to find that it is not online. It's been off all day.

Is it not a 24/7 server?

Arcanus

Found that out to, first thought it's my connection. But i can still join other server.

Lord_Blair

Arcanus

Tormar

About how long does it take for you to receive the password after posting an application?
"We are as we repeatedly do.
Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit."
Aristotle (384-322 BCE)

Lord_Blair

It takes as long as it takes for the mod to respond to your app and for you to send a message to recieve a password?

Tormar

...i was asking for an amount of time not a generalization
Aristotle (384-322 BCE)

Syndraell

One question my good sirs (and ladies)

Are magical items such as the aqua scepter and dirt rod acceptable? I know that magic has been said to exist in periods long past, but i have no proof to show.

However, i do believe in magic. I also believe that a force unbeknownst to us is either destroying or hiding tomes of power.

I'm just waiting to mess up your day. Honest.

[email protected]

since were not supposed to bring our other stuff from like other servers and our worlds but can we still bring our money?

Syndraell

Quote from: [email protected] on 20-07-2011
since were not supposed to bring our other stuff from like other servers and our worlds but can we still bring our money?

there wouldn't be much of a need for it.

INA7HAN

You need IP address to join games so even if you had password how would you join please? where do you get IP from?

SRP: Nicolai 'Thunder' Lagunov - Loner - Alive

Syndraell

I do believe they send you the password in a private message on this board.

Tormar

ok, i have waited 9 days, does it really take this long, if it does someone please tell me because im starting to get impatient
Aristotle (384-322 BCE)

Syndraell

i think i've waited for about six days. i guess i have nothing better to do.

Ryanhis

yea, what the heck? i've only waited a few days, but this needs to be sped up or something. and if we've been denied at least TELL us we've been denied that way we're not waiting on something that'll never come. and these stupid verification things whenever you do something are very annoying. they're incredibly hard to read. >:|

Shadow2389

Woa, so some have waited over a week !
Damn, this way i'm not going to play even a little before my vacations end...
Is is only one guy who is responsible for all this stuff ? Cuz there is like 150 apps for the password... Nobody can handle that alone...

Syndraell

maybe they need another moderator.

Shadow2389

Tormar

it might be last.exile, he was the one who started the thread.
Aristotle (384-322 BCE)