Caphori's Q&A Thread

Started by Knife_cz, 09-12-2012

Knife_cz

Here you can ask any questions you might have, hopefully somebody will answer you.

(And I also suggest to stickie this thread)

CAMaera

Quote from: knife_cz on 09-12-2012
Since I do not see any 'Questions/answers' thread I made this one - and I have a question.
(And you should really consider a questions/answers thread.)

I applicated a few months back, and I was accepted - is my application still valid, or do I need to reapply?

This is actually a great idea!

Your application is fine! Just head over to the group and get the pass! Or, you know, join that.

(I'll edit the title C:)

SakikoMiley

Here's a question for ya. Would it be okay to think of some type of  in game Guild/clan/group recruitment thread? I cant be much of a bandit without lackeys, and if I had a larger group it could be an event to stop us from raiding a town. Just an idea.

Knife_cz

Quote from: max0596 on 09-12-2012
Quote from: knife_cz on 09-12-2012
Since I do not see any 'Questions/answers' thread I made this one - and I have a question.
(And you should really consider a questions/answers thread.)

I applicated a few months back, and I was accepted - is my application still valid, or do I need to reapply?

This is actually a great idea!

Your application is fine! Just head over to the group and get the pass! Or, you know, join that.

(I'll edit the title C:)
What group are you talking about?Im confused.

jaik

Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

Steven :D

Quote from: SakikoMiley on 10-12-2012
Here's a question for ya. Would it be okay to think of some type of  in game Guild/clan/group recruitment thread? I cant be much of a bandit without lackeys, and if I had a larger group it could be an event to stop us from raiding a town. Just an idea.
Yes

SakikoMiley

Quote from: Steven :D on 10-12-2012
Yes
Well, I dont want to make the thread on my own without like, multiple permissions in case of making people mad, so I could wait a bit too. ^_^;

Will Xisingr

Hey! A little question here, I've been wanting to make a new character to role-play with on the Caphori server, named differently and all that shiz, and I was wondering... would I need to fill out a separate application for him? Or could I just make the character and use it... thanks!
If you need help, I am there for you.

TicoGX

I think, THINK, that you just need to tell a moderator and get permission, then they change up some important stuff, and *POOF*, you have can play as your new character.

Syndraell

Quote from: TicoGX on 10-12-2012
I think, THINK, that you just need to tell a moderator and get permission, then they change up some important stuff, and *POOF*, you have can play as your new character.

Tico pretty much hit the nail on the head there.
Send me the character application, and i'll review it.

I'm just waiting to mess up your day. Honest.

CAMaera

Quote from: Steven :D on 10-12-2012
Yes
Well, I dont want to make the thread on my own without like, multiple permissions in case of making people mad, so I could wait a bit too. ^_^;
To all of you who want to make factions, it's optional to ask a mod what they think of it. Really, if you have people who would be willing to join up, or you yourself think it's a good idea that your group/faction/guild should exist, make it exist. Worst case is that an operator comes in and shuts you down, but that's mostly rare. Groups are a lot of fun. I encourage you guys to go out and make them the same way I encourage you guys to get on and RP.

Knife_cz

I joined the server with NEW character as stated.
I died because I couldn't even get outside the spawn throught the few zombies. Is it okay if I bring a boomerang, or pistol with few ammo?

CAMaera

Quote from: knife_cz on 11-12-2012
I joined the server with NEW character as stated.
I died because I couldn't even get outside the spawn throught the few zombies. Is it okay if I bring a boomerang, or pistol with few ammo?
I would ask a mod, but...okay, well I'm a mod. Go ahead and bring in a wooden boomerang if you need to. Permission granted.

We should sticky this. I don't know how/if I can.

Ragolution

Can I play a Demigod?

I wanna be Sephiroth.

CAMaera

Quote from: Ragolution on 11-12-2012
Can I play a Demigod?

I wanna be Sephiroth.

Quote from: Steven :D on 25-07-2011
16. Playing a God/Deity of any sort as a character.
Stop trying so hard to troll >.>
ALSO WHAT THE FUCK YOUR SIGNATURE.
Ragolution...comeon, man. COME ON, RAGOLUTION. >:C

SakikoMiley

Can I play a Demigod?

I wanna be Sephiroth.
Not even gonna care about the sephiroth crap, thats just stupid. But putting "That" into your signature is just being childish. Are you really that immature that you can only get back at Max by breaking a ton of rules and throwing random people into the server? How pitiful, it's like watching a child throwing a temper tantrum because they didnt get their way.

Ragolution

Quote from: SakikoMiley on 11-12-2012
Can I play a Demigod?

I wanna be Sephiroth.

blah blah blah

Listen, what I put in my profile is my business. I don't care if you're offended by Nazism.

CAMaera

Quote from: SakikoMiley on 11-12-2012
Can I play a Demigod?

I wanna be Sephiroth.

blah blah blah

Listen, what I put in my profile is my business. I don't care if you're offended by Nazism.
Not if it screws with our rules, Ragolution. And it blatantly does. Now fix your signature. I also don't give a fuck how many times you want to dance around the question like a frivolous douche. Take it out.

Syndraell

Can I play a Demigod?

I wanna be Sephiroth.

Approved...
But due to Copyrights, we need to change your name to Sven of the Far Reach.
Breaker Sword will replace the Masamune.

Ragolution

Quote from: James Almasy on 13-12-2012
Can I play a Demigod?

I wanna be Sephiroth.

Approved...
But due to Copyrights, we need to change your name to Sven of the Far Reach.
Breaker Sword will replace the Masamune.

Huzzah!

TicoGX

Question, can you be in more than one faction at a time, or in the case that I'm thinking of, can you be the leader of more than one faction at a time?

Syndraell

Quote from: TicoGX on 19-12-2012
Question, can you be in more than one faction at a time, or in the case that I'm thinking of, can you be the leader of more than one faction at a time?

I don't think that being in multiple factions would be bad, unless they're rival factions.

Also, leading more than one guild would be a real headache.

VonXeno

I have a question.

Did anybody miss me?
I am not what I think I am, and I am not what you think I am. I am what I think you think I am.

Syndraell

Quote from: VonXeno on 20-12-2012
I have a question.

Did anybody miss me?

Yeah.

ElInventor

Is true that Terraria development is stopped and Starbound is the next game they make?