the_grub

Quote from: VonXeno on 20-12-2012
I have a question.

Did anybody miss me?
I DID
r u avin a giggle ther m8, il bash ye fookin ead in i swar on me mum

Ragolution

Quote from: ElInventor on 20-12-2012
Is true that Terraria development is stopped and Starbound is the next game they make?

Yes.

CAMaera

Quote from: VonXeno on 20-12-2012
I have a question.

Did anybody miss me?

I did. :3

VonXeno

:D

Well I'm here for like, a few minutes. :I
I am not what I think I am, and I am not what you think I am. I am what I think you think I am.

TicoGX

I remember seeing somewhere in the rule thingy that I could only have one building (including faction things) and it had to be a certain size. So, I would like to build a faction base, but I also want to make it kind of big. So I am hereby asking permission to build a second building and make this one significantly large. (If I can't make a second building how do I get rid of my other one excluding painstakingly removing it bit by bit?)

Syndraell

Quote from: TicoGX on 21-12-2012
I remember seeing somewhere in the rule thingy that I could only have one building (including faction things) and it had to be a certain size. So, I would like to build a faction base, but I also want to make it kind of big. So I am hereby asking permission to build a second building and make this one significantly large. (If I can't make a second building how do I get rid of my other one excluding painstakingly removing it bit by bit?)

Faction=Guild

Guild= 5 players other than yourself.

We already had to deal with Acaelius and his space-magic school/academy. Wouldn't hurt for a moderator to oversee construction either.

I'm just waiting to mess up your day. Honest.

TicoGX

So I'll get 5 people THEN I will build the base thingy. *PERFECTION*

TicoGX

Changed my mind it'll be a small one.

Redbark

After my absence, what happened with the lore, I see the husks are still here. But no king or anything.

Syndraell

Quote from: Redbark on 02-01-2013
After my absence, what happened with the lore, I see the husks are still here. But no king or anything.

The lore is pretty much fucked right now.
Same goes for the map. (If i had a picture of the whole map, i could try to fix it or something)

Redbark

You guys should start getting lore done, then get the economy up because realistically, there would be bandit everywhere, and most people would be dead

Noidness

Quote from: Redbark on 03-01-2013
You guys should start getting lore done, then get the economy up because realistically, there would be bandit everywhere, and most people would be dead
The problem is, there aren't enough people for there to be bandits everywhere.
Quote from: ElInventor on 20-12-2012
Is true that Terraria development is stopped and Starbound is the next game they make?
It's not all the same people, but Tiyuri who worked on art and stuff for terraria is heading the development. Other than that, I think it's mostly new people. Blue helps out on the forums.

CAMaera

Quote from: James Almasy on 02-01-2013

Same goes for the map. (If i had a picture of the whole map, i could try to fix it or something)

...Why don't you just get the map file and TEdit? It's free and stuff.

Syndraell

Quote from: max0596 on 04-01-2013

I've got the tools, but no access to the map file.

CAMaera

Quote from: James Almasy on 04-01-2013

Well I don't know the specifics, but can't you just ask the person running the server? I don't know who that is, but yeah.

Syndraell

Quote from: James Almasy on 04-01-2013

Well I don't know the specifics, but can't you just ask the person running the server? I don't know who that is, but yeah.

I've asked, still waiting for a reply.

Thracius

Couple of questions,

Why isn't the roleplay based on a more political aspect, it seems like most people are friends, or at least on a friendly basis instead of rivaling Factions, wheres the conflict, the honor and skulduggery?

Is there a structure of Rank, such as who's the royalty, and who runs the city guard (if there is one)

When did the whole 'Medieval' theme stop? It seems most people have taken a turn for a more fantasy aspect

Is there, or was there a layout for how the map was supposed to look? Everyone has a house, but there is not much of a city.

I imagine most of this is due to the lack of people, but I was curious so I thought I'd ask.

Maxi96203

Quote from: Thracius on 08-01-2013
Couple of questions,

Why isn't the roleplay based on a more political aspect, it seems like most people are friends, or at least on a friendly basis instead of rivaling Factions, wheres the conflict, the honor and skulduggery?

Is there a structure of Rank, such as who's the royalty, and who runs the city guard (if there is one)

When did the whole 'Medieval' theme stop? It seems most people have taken a turn for a more fantasy aspect

Is there, or was there a layout for how the map was supposed to look? Everyone has a house, but there is not much of a city.

I imagine most of this is due to the lack of people, but I was curious so I thought I'd ask.

james is afraid my soviet uprising will kill juliet or whatever the fuck his characters name is
ASSHOLE DESCRIPTION FOR PREMIUM™ HGN™ SUBSCRIBERS™ ONLY

the_grub

Quote from: Maxi96203 on 08-01-2013
Couple of questions,

james is afraid my soviet uprising will kill juliet or whatever the fuck his characters name is
Uleg do you like the ocean?
r u avin a giggle ther m8, il bash ye fookin ead in i swar on me mum

TicoGX

There can't very well be rivaling factions if there isn't more than one faction, now can there?

Maxi96203

Quote from: the_grub on 08-01-2013
Quote from: Maxi96203 on 08-01-2013
Couple of questions,

Uleg do you like the ocean?

i like you more than the moderators i work with
ASSHOLE DESCRIPTION FOR PREMIUM™ HGN™ SUBSCRIBERS™ ONLY

Syndraell

Couple of questions,

1. I've asked people to create rivalry. And i'm still wating to see some hatred between players.

2.There's currently a tyrant Called Julius. He'll fall soon enough, since it's an event.

3.It should still be mainly medieval, with bits of fantasy. Ask Maxi about... what was it? "Blood Magic and Devil worship"?

4. When we originally had people in on the first few days, we tried treating it as a settlement... But some people just don't get the word "settlement"

Kael

Uhm, can I bring a Breaker Blade? According to my character's lore, it's my signature sword. Well, if it's alright though. Thanks :)

Syndraell

Quote from: Kael on 28-03-2013
Uhm, can I bring a Breaker Blade? According to my character's lore, it's my signature sword. Well, if it's alright though. Thanks :)

You're not supposed to bring items from other servers.
Talk to me the next time i'm on, we'll attempt to work something out.

Kael

Quote from: James Almasy on 28-03-2013
Quote from: Kael on 28-03-2013

You're not supposed to bring items from other servers.
Talk to me the next time i'm on, we'll attempt to work something out.

Ok, thanks :D