Business Imports

Started by SakikoMiley, 19-05-2013

SakikoMiley

Aaaaaallrighty then, so for us in full IC businesses, when we sell something, naturally that material is gone. I was wondering instead of making us have to go out and find more, or make a whooooole new product, could we make an import system where we pay say, a mod for new stock to make new items? I'm in the business of selling special gadgets for completely over-priced amounts, and when I run low, i dont wanna hafta go out and island hop for ballons and such. This is just an idea, hopefully one that is given thought to.

I thank you for reading this important message (to me)
-Nitori

vatovie

I think this is a fine idea to to stop the over farming of the world. The mods just need to create the economy with spawned in items. Then people can still go and hunt for their cool gear or they can just kill stuff until they can buy it.

Syndraell

I was considering an idea like this.

Not to mention the "Tier" system, which i'm still trying to figure out how to do.

What really sucks is that once someone obtains a weapon or an item, they already know how to use it.
So i'm attempting to work on a few ideas, that may stay or they may be forgotten.

I'm just waiting to mess up your day. Honest.

SakikoMiley

Quote from: James Almasy on 20-05-2013
I was considering an idea like this.

Not to mention the "Tier" system, which i'm still trying to figure out how to do.

What really sucks is that once someone obtains a weapon or an item, they already know how to use it.
So i'm attempting to work on a few ideas, that may stay or they may be forgotten.

Oh my god, I'm just so happy that somebody  actually saw this, it's really hard to be in a business like mine without a source, i literally cant do it. ^_^;

Thanks so much for thinking on this Mr. Almasy, thank you so much~!

the_grub

This sounds like a good Idea to me
r u avin a giggle ther m8, il bash ye fookin ead in i swar on me mum

Dungeon_Lord

I'm a farmer! Pppppbbllllllloooooowwwww
Help for hire! Seriously ask me for help, I need things to do.