Building Found on the East of the World.

Started by CAMaera, 09-01-2013

CAMaera

Alternate Topic Subject: Big-Ass-Kami-Ass-Tower-Ass Spike Walls

After I logged in as my Mod account, etc, etc, I decided to go on a little stroll. I found this;
Please follow the link for pictures.
-Picture 1 was unintentional XD
-The building that this person's walkway in picture 7 goes through is mine, It's almost like an arena.(for Event purposes(has approval from James))

So yeah. I really think we should implement a ban against big-ass spike walls. I dislike them, and they restrict travel and are all-around really bad-looking.
Also, the builder of this is outside of building limits.

Have we not learned our lesson?

-Kami's Tower Spike Wall
-Pirate Town's Spike Wall
-This

Please, for your daily donation of only $9.99, you can help spike walls cease to exist. For a free, open Caphori.

Syndraell

Just tear the whole thing down.

You're a mod, you have a right to be a dick at times.

I'm just waiting to mess up your day. Honest.

the_grub

Tore the spike walls down this morning before class
r u avin a giggle ther m8, il bash ye fookin ead in i swar on me mum

lumberjackingHAM

Terraria Name: Davos and Viscera

Tom

Idea to keep people from leaving the central area to make factions. . . Put a spike wall on both sides of the city that go all the way up to the sky and all the way down to hell
Quote from: TheAndyShandy on 05-12-2013
Oh boy.
Strap yourselves in, it's time for the great 'obligatory' SRP resurrection of 2013/14/15/16/22

CAMaera

Quote from: Tom on 10-01-2013
Idea to keep people from leaving the central area to make factions. . . Put a spike wall on both sides of the city that go all the way up to the sky and all the way down to hell

...I dunno, sounds risky.

Silver Knight

Mine under the spike wall or launch yourself over the wall.

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

CAMaera

Quote from: SilverKnight on 12-01-2013

...That's...not how it works. You see, going all the way to hell and to the sky would make that impossible, as the world ENDS at those locations. The point of a spike wall is exactly this; an IMPASSIBLE spike wall. Usually with a door made out of Active Stone Bricks at ground level, but nigh un-openable by anyone on the outside.

In other words, this idea wouldn't work. Spike walls are meant to keep people out, not in. Not to mention if you were going to go that far, you might as well just make a Small world with just a city and nothing else.

Launching would be cool, if it was possible.

Steven :D

Quote from: max0596 on 12-01-2013

...That's...not how it works. You see, going all the way to hell and to the sky would make that impossible, as the world ENDS at those locations. The point of a spike wall is exactly this; an IMPASSIBLE spike wall. Usually with a door made out of Active Stone Bricks at ground level, but nigh un-openable by anyone on the outside.

In other words, this idea wouldn't work. Spike walls are meant to keep people out, not in. Not to mention if you were going to go that far, you might as well just make a Small world with just a city and nothing else.

Starbound rp

CAMaera

Quote from: Steven :D on 12-01-2013

Starbound rp

I actually back this, because we could, if we wanted, have multiple worlds for different areas, but keep the spaceships OOC. THis way, we could have a Wilderness world, a Town one, etc, etc. But Starbound, with all of it's races and enemies, would make for good RP.

TicoGX

I made a slingshot once...