Arin's Application for Whitelisting

Started by keyailim, 03-07-2012

keyailim

Roleplay Name:Arin CowellAge: 21Players you already know on the on the server:NonePrevious roleplay experience:Wow for a year and a half, Neverwinter nights 2 for two years, Minecraft for two monthsWhat servers you play on: None right now i have been mainly playing my own servers with two other friendsWhy would you like to join our server: I am a Avid RPer and RP within Terraria sounds intrestingHave you read the rules thread?: I haveDo you agree to follow the rules?: Yes.A creepy old man approaches you on the street and tries to sell you an enchanted scroll.  What is your reaction?(RP It.):

(( Not the best at solo RP but i will try))

*A Strange Old Man approchs Arin Along the dusty roads of a Street Holding a Scroll in his hands* I See a Spark in your Eyes Lad, And i think i have just the thing that might help you. A magic Scroll Of some power"
*arin turns toward the old man eyeing him intently for a few seconds as he looks over the scroll* Hnn, And what exactly would this supposed Magic scroll do?"*The old man starts to grin slightly* That Lad is for you to find out on your own time, I am rarther busy so.. I shall offer it to you for a pittence.... Ten silver and it is all yours.*he grins and slowly gets out a small coin purse handing it to the older male*.... Very well, Ten silver is not a massive loss at the least, *the elderly man takes the Cpons wothout a second thought handing the young male the scroll without a second glance* Amd with that you have your self a deal.*Arin takes off in a brisk walk quickly entering into the crowd when he can. Uknown to the old man the purse had but 15 copper coins in it and by the time he had relized Arin had been long gone*