Are we still alive?

Started by bastidon, 29-04-2013

bastidon

Hey. So, I jumped on the server and saw the map change. I'm...a little happy, I guess. So, this obviously begs the question, are we still alive? This dwarf is just wondering if he's gonna have to wait till he becomes a space...bird...thing(Starbound. Yeah, spelled that out just in case I had to) to role play with you folk again.
I'm not an asshole, I just play one on TV.

Put me in coach I'm ready.

Tsukiofmoon

Yes we are still alive, some things happen and a new map had to be made. Its been pretty active in the past day or so. Should jump on about mid day and enjoy the fun :3
~* RAWR IM A FREAKING KITTY DEAL WITH IT!!*~

INA7HAN

Yes it's still alive I was online for quite a lot of yesterday and I saw about 4-5 other people. It's still alive.

SRP: Nicolai 'Thunder' Lagunov - Loner - Alive

Asgatrave

It's a fresh start, but it shows that there is plenty of player activity.  Just depends on when you get on.  Hope to see you all in-game soon.
I choose my cage and accept my prison, but I will always hold the key.  All you can do is create the obstacles for when I go free...

the_grub

Grayzar come back to me
r u avin a giggle ther m8, il bash ye fookin ead in i swar on me mum

Syndraell

We're still good. Not the map i've been working on though.

Anyways, when i get my internet back at my house, i'v got a lot of things i need to do for the Server.

A LOT.

I'm just waiting to mess up your day. Honest.

INA7HAN

Quote from: James Almasy on 30-04-2013
We're still good. Not the map i've been working on though.

Anyways, when i get my internet back at my house, i'v got a lot of things i need to do for the Server.

A LOT.
Yay sounds good. Give me a PM or speak to me on steam if you need my help with anything James.

SRP: Nicolai 'Thunder' Lagunov - Loner - Alive

Deathbreeder

I'll be joining soon, I just gotta wait for my group application to be accepted.